#61 2015-11-18 09:56:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: Multiple Casualties in Paris

Count ComBat wrote:

No doubt, these radical muslims are just totally sick, they have so many disgusting practices like child-marriage, fgm, female-suppression etc, ofc. not all but sadly many...

That's it. We have a mosque in the city, it's about 2 km far from my work place and I have never heard something like that happens there. They just come there and sometimes they celebrate their Muslim holidays. Those fanatics in Syria aren't even Muslims, they are a bunch of savages and I hope they all will be bombed in Syria before they get here.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2015-11-19 07:50:35

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

nämeless wrote:

Those fanatics in Syria aren't even Muslims, they are a bunch of savages and I hope they all will be bombed in Syria before they get here.

They're already here, and more are coming each day - have you not been paying attention?

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-11-19 07:51:02)

#63 2015-11-19 07:53:59

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

LYMKMLT.jpg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#64 2015-11-19 21:58:15

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Firefox 8.0

sick shit goin on, but still belive muslims and extremists are different, Islam has nothing to do with terrorists, terrorists do with Islam though..

#65 2015-11-20 01:32:45

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

joint wrote:

sick shit goin on, but still belive muslims and extremists are different, Islam has nothing to do with terrorists, terrorists do with Islam though..

I don't think the real islam is a religion of peace to be honest. Take a look at Saudi Arabia and those arabic countries. They still stone people and treat woman like shit. Say a word against Allah or Mohammed and and they all go crazy. Why don't they go crazy when ISIS kills people in the name of Allah. Isn't this an even bigger insult compared to the pictures from Charlie Hebdo? The Islam has to evolve and adapt to our time. We live in 2015 and people still behave like 1000 years ago. Seriously...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#66 2015-11-20 02:00:37

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

dary wrote:

Take a look at Saudi Arabia and those arabic countries.

ISIS is an offspring of Saudi Arabia. The history of Saudi Arabia has been a history of killing Muslims, they are representatives of what is called "Wahhabism" or "Salafi Islam" and they are known for calling other Muslims disbelievers. If people are complaining about the "Islamic State", there already exists one and they are best friends with the West.

#67 2015-11-21 17:15:13

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

dary wrote:

Say a word against Allah or Mohammed and and they all go crazy. Why don't they go crazy when ISIS kills people in the name of Allah

so true!!

Basically, they officially have the sharia in its most strict form established a long time ago already in Saudi Arabia, but i guess its just to control the people there, the DictatorClanDynastie there is a bunch of muslim-pretenders having western-styled parties all day long, and the IS is an upcoming competitor for them as well..
Sad to say, but they are the lesser evil for their good western buddies, if IS is perhaps able to kick them out there the things would become even more serious.. bet on it, in that case there would be the next classical war starting like in Iraque before, alone already because of all the oil there..
Btw the wahhabitos have no interest at all to evolve or adapt to the modern age, indeed they want back their archaic kalifate-state as it was 1000 years ago, in this case they are following the same sick ideology like the IS-sickos. Well, if they want to get (bombed) back to the midd-ages by all means somebody should perhaps help them there xP

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-21 17:23:13)

#68 2015-11-21 18:58:53

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

well, just posted by someone @ FB, never heard of this guy before, interessting statements tho - supports the view of some peeps here.. one essence is, and theres no doubt about it, that western europe is the jumpin jack for all the "players" out there.. to all the other statements i meanwhile give it up to commit on something, n i dont care anymore, think or do whatever u want, it anyway just changes a shit in this sick game.. so just keep on playing, have fun all ya greedy guts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiIZoOVGG5Y - english subtitles available

#69 2015-11-26 06:06:57

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

These time are Biblical in it’s importance. We are at a crossroads of the clash of civilizations. I propose the following as words to ponder as we see what is happening and have no guidance to deal with the growing chaos. We must choose sides, I choose the side of eternal life as provided by the true God of mankind or you can choose the dark Lord who wants to tare down society:

Ephesians 6:12 and 13

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. For this reason, take up the whole armor of God so that you may be able to take a stand whenever evil comes. And when you have done everything you could, you will be able to stand firm.

Amen

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-26 06:17:06)

Board footer