#1 2015-07-08 22:09:33

Maasika
Finland
Windows XP Chrome 43.0

Tugg Speedman USMC and devil

Right now, map  Aberdeen Simple FRA

Both constantly shoot own tanks in main + teamkills. Disconnects, reconnect and repeats

Its fully intentional so id say atleast 1 week ban  would do good for both

Last edited by Maasika (2015-07-08 22:15:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-07-09 04:19:29

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Re: Tugg Speedman USMC and devil

I joined Tobruk on the USA server today and Itch was shooting Tugg who was parked on the german main base pad. Itch doesnt normally TK, but Tugg said "please stop Itch". Tugg's score was -6 and when Itch said "ahole" I was gonna kick Tugg. I know Itch & believe him, but while I was checking Tugg's # so I wouldnt kick the wrong person he TK'ed me and got autokicked. He didnt come back. He only had 1 name on seleron which makes me think he was using a new origin key and I didnt get his IP. I'll try watch for him on the USA server.

#3 2015-07-09 09:53:06

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Hey Tookie

There were a few players complaining about Tugg just before you came in so I am guessing it had been going on for sometime.

#4 2015-07-09 11:17:49

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 8.0

Gave devil 1week leave of absence

#5 2015-07-10 06:12:13

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

You won't see him on the USA server since he was already operator perm-banned for team kill's.  I suppose he can stay there.

#6 2015-07-13 18:49:08

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Well Pit, that didn't last. Speedman was no today, 0930 Central Standard Time, so much for perma-ban?

#7 2015-07-14 00:34:52

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

He is still banned...another case of circumventing a ban. 
Thanks

#8 2015-07-14 01:38:51

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

On Tobruk today 2 players complained about Tugg TK'ing at the same time. His score was -6-0-0 so I banned his IP.

#9 2015-07-24 15:12:43

Tugg Speedman USMC
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

Good day everyone:

I AM the original Tugg Speedman USMC.  It has been brought to my attention that I have been a revent topic in here.  I've read the posts and complaints, all of which are untrue.

I was a regular player on Modded Midway until it went away.  It was constantly being crashed, etc...  So a group of us created our own Midway server/site that was running smoothly for a short time.  Until...

Until hackers and crashers started coming in and making it useless to even try to play.  Sadly, we had to add a password.  However, we still play today and the core group gets along just fine.

As for the allegations of my foul gameplay, they are 100% false.  We've seen several people "copy" someone's name and pretent to be them.  Clearly this is the case for any other Tugg Speedman players than I.  And some of the complaints are from maps that I have either played once or twice or even not at all!

I'm good friends with some of the best... Global, Molk, Zoidberg, Ginslinger, Pusherman, XFiles and more.  I am an Admin for three different servers and I demand fair play.  I've never cheated nor will I.  I despise cheating and hacking and all I want to do is just play a fun game of Battlefield 1942 without worry of hackers, crashers, false player names, etc.

My CD key and IP have always been the same and they always will.  And yes, TOOKIE GOODNIGHT has been a thorn in many of our sides for a while now.  Hey TOOKIE... You know my gameplay style and you know good and well that your Tobruk complaints below are 100% false against me, the R-E-A-L Tugg Seedman.  And shall we share why YOU were banned from The Zoo?  Hmmm? 

Thank you in advance.

Semper Fi...

The REAL Tugg Speedman

#10 2015-07-24 16:24:40

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Are you banned from the USA server?
I know of you and didnt think it was you. The  first tugg in this thread only had 1 name listed on selaron. I figured it was someone impersonating you. The one I IP banned I didnt look on selaron, but what I said is true. If your IP is banned from the USA server your full of it.
The only time I've been banned in 12 years of playing is from SoF CTF ElAlamein by Zargoff and that was only the name "TOOKIE GOODNITE" because he didnt believe in the death penalty. I changed my name to "Lem Barney" and continued to play there. Someone came on the USA server a few months back and said he was sorry for having to ban me from AX, but I never play there so I figured it was someone impersonating me (probably that circumsize for God dude). I have no idea who the zoo is. But feel free to enlighten me on what I've done.
"And yes, TOOKIE GOODNIGHT has been a thorn in many of our sides for a while now." I take offense to that statement, back it up on what I've done. You're free to say whatever you want on this forum. And dont be a eubonic speaking little bitch who ends up hanging herself.

#11 2015-07-24 16:56:44

kongo
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

DOOKIE TONITE get a life bro

#12 2015-07-24 17:52:55

Maasika
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 43.0

Tugg Speedman USMC wrote:

Good day everyone:

I AM the original Tugg Speedman USMC.  It has been brought to my attention that I have been a revent topic in here.  I've read the posts and complaints, all of which are untrue.

I was a regular player on Modded Midway until it went away.  It was constantly being crashed, etc...  So a group of us created our own Midway server/site that was running smoothly for a short time.  Until...

Until hackers and crashers started coming in and making it useless to even try to play.  Sadly, we had to add a password.  However, we still play today and the core group gets along just fine.

As for the allegations of my foul gameplay, they are 100% false.  We've seen several people "copy" someone's name and pretent to be them.  Clearly this is the case for any other Tugg Speedman players than I.  And some of the complaints are from maps that I have either played once or twice or even not at all!

I'm good friends with some of the best... Global, Molk, Zoidberg, Ginslinger, Pusherman, XFiles and more.  I am an Admin for three different servers and I demand fair play.  I've never cheated nor will I.  I despise cheating and hacking and all I want to do is just play a fun game of Battlefield 1942 without worry of hackers, crashers, false player names, etc.

My CD key and IP have always been the same and they always will.  And yes, TOOKIE GOODNIGHT has been a thorn in many of our sides for a while now.  Hey TOOKIE... You know my gameplay style and you know good and well that your Tobruk complaints below are 100% false against me, the R-E-A-L Tugg Seedman.  And shall we share why YOU were banned from The Zoo?  Hmmm? 

Thank you in advance.

Semper Fi...

The REAL Tugg Speedman

Hi Tugg. Im the one who started this thread and i can say that i saw a player with your tag shooting own tanks and teamkilling, so the accusation is not false.

However  i didnt know keyhashes nor had i  tools to get them so i reported here on forum as a normal operation procedure.  Let those who can sort them out.

Im sure it was a namefaker but please, dont suggest that i was lying when i made the report.

I´ve got better things to do than  post made-up accusations. GL and HF

#13 2015-07-24 18:14:51

Tugg Speedman USMC
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

TOOKIE,

Of course the accusation is not false.  The player using my name was playing unfairly.  But it was not me. 

Just like the other TOOKIE that has been using your name.  They are banned from the servers that I admin.  If it is not you then it is not you.  But your reaction is that of mine.  I get it.  It is all good.

But in no way should you throw racial terms around.  Ever.  So let's be civil and put that stuff to rest, ok?

This is simple... Some people think that it is funny to use the names of other players.  Simple enough.  And we are all human and will defend ourselves.  Normal.  So yes, TOOKIE, there is someone out there that has taken your name and rolled with it.  It gets more and more popular each day.

I just want to play on the few servers that I do and that is that. 

And no, I am not banned from the USA server so it is not me.

#14 2015-07-24 23:07:13

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

SIMPLE like the server name Tugg,  If it's not you then you are not ban !! you got a different IP  and HshKey no matter what the name is!!

PS: or some one used your PC !!

Board footer