#31 2014-07-19 03:48:43

Infantry
Gibraltar
Windows Vista Chrome 35.0

Re: Kicked by unknown admin

Sepp wrote:
George Clooney wrote:

the only reason i kicked you , because we want to have a clean playground

If you want a clean playground then get rid of that shit that is simon and deeko and do your job properly.

No my friend don't expect them to ban to simon and deeko. When the two fools play and disrupt gameplay you don't see any admins but when they are not playing you see some admins come and threaten you. Yesterday or the day before that admin Ben Sinclair was threatening me on simple tanks alot server because I called Draho (the notorious traitor who defects to opposing team when his team has less players or becomes weak) a 'noob'. He was distracting me with his warning messages.

Last edited by Infantry (2014-07-19 03:54:48)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2014-07-19 05:17:53

say
Slovakia
Windows 8.1 Firefox 30.0

Infantry wrote:
Sepp wrote:
George Clooney wrote:

the only reason i kicked you , because we want to have a clean playground

If you want a clean playground then get rid of that shit that is simon and deeko and do your job properly.

No my friend don't expect them to ban to simon and deeko. When the two fools play and disrupt gameplay you don't see any admins but when they are not playing you see some admins come and threaten you. Yesterday or the day before that admin Ben Sinclair was threatening me on simple tanks alot server because I called Draho (the notorious traitor who defects to opposing team when his team has less players or becomes weak) a 'noob'. He was distracting me with his warning messages.

Draho is little kid ... he dont even know english
at this position its like throwing peas on a wall

#33 2014-07-30 17:27:22

Sepp
Player
England
Windows XP Firefox 31.0

"say" is not very intelligent, this is apparent in his babyish use of language. I don't think he has an education. He goes a lot further than tolerating simon and deeko's behaviour - he COLLABORATES with them. Not a good choice for an Admin. He neither has the brains or the judgement or the impartiality to do his job fairly. I have an answer to simon and deeco and how to deal with them. Any player who wishes to join in and gang up on this pair of shitbags make clear in game they are identified whatever name they are under (usually seen from their pings of 60), and we'll smash the bastards the way they pair up and victimize single players. That is where their power is - in their combined efforts they can manage a team kill and support each other in whatever scum antics they get up to. As soon as 2 or more players join against them they will soon find out a taste of their own medicine. And I think they will be in a situation they can't handle then. It will be justice. Something Admins cannot or (in the case of "say") WILL NOT provide. It's a case of Do It Yourselves boys. No other way. It should be evident by now.

#34 2014-07-30 22:52:09

say
Slovakia
Windows 8.1 Firefox 31.0

lol Sepp seriously get damn life...
& u can start a topic about your inteligence just for laught wink
bring up more crap seppú Im inactive like a month & u keep blackmailing me
do u miss me ?

#35 2014-07-31 01:41:05

Sepp
Player
England
Windows XP Firefox 31.0

I just took an IQ test which amused me and scored 76 so there's your laugh. Why don't you start the topic now you know.

#36 2014-07-31 10:41:54

opus
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

George Clooney wrote:

....because we want to have a clean playground....

With all due respect, then enforce it.

! This is not directed towards you George, but the admin team in general.

I see a daily amount of troublemakers that SHOULD be kicked/banned, atleast 5 on each team.
It's usually the bottom 5 with minus score, but they are allowed to stay till autokick takes care of it.
Meanwhile the disrupt the game untill that happenes...

When players in-game notify the admins, they are sometimes ignored.

If I say:  "#5 Intentional TK" , I exspect the admin to warn #5.
^ So that it goes into log, and admins + players can keep an eye on that specific player. If it happens multiple times, player #5 should be kicked.

SOME admins react, others don't.

Then there are the ones disrupting the game, and hiding it well. Meaning, they will basecamp and come up with a lame excuse. Teamkill, and claim it was an accident, teamdamage, destroy friendly vehicles and when reported - claim YOU are lying.
You have no argument against this, as it is word against word.
Lately, some players find it interesting to pick on ME specifically. Because I DO report players, I DO complain, not just for my own sake, but because it's disruptive to overall gameplay. Then I am considered a whiner, dramaqueen, and eventually ignored.
While infact, I am doing community service.

Whenever a player reports an offence, it's up to the admin to atleast investigate the case.

Don't tell me you are busy, or there is too much to keep an eye on. It's your duty as an admin.
I very well know how it is, as I am an admin myself on several servers.

You put aside your own game, to monitor the server and keep it tidy and clean.

I am overall satisfied with the admins, and appriciate their efforts. After all it is a voluntary job, but if you DO sign up for this duty. Be prepared to spend time doing your job, there is alot to handle.

I play to win, I play serious, so ofcourse I report players when I see them. I come to have fun, and disruptive gamplay ruins the fun for me, you, and everybody else playing.

To the trolls. Grow the f*** up.. really. We come to play and enjoy a good game, if you have nothing better to do than fuck up the game- then piss off.  Go play some ball, build a treehouse, or spend a few weeks in school. (that would do you some good).

I would like to see the admins step it up, Warn/kick more and live up to your philosophy of "keeping a clean playground".

/opus

Last edited by opus (2014-07-31 16:15:33)

#37 2014-07-31 16:07:06

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

didnt read ur story but ur probably whining that there are to many tkers etc and u want admin rights? In the meantime 10000 other said it and got it, thats why this server is full of scumbags now a days. They dont know the rules or how to be admin, or are trolls themselves (Yoda, Syndrum, Nameless etc)

#38 2014-07-31 16:15:04

opus
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

Timmos wrote:

didnt read ur story but ur probably whining that there are to many tkers etc and u want admin rights? In the meantime 10000 other said it and got it, thats why this server is full of scumbags now a days. They dont know the rules or how to be admin, or are trolls themselves (Yoda, Syndrum, Nameless etc)

Reporting disruptive players / whining - call it what you want.
Trust me, I much rather give them a nice smack around..

I have no interest in being an admin here whatsoever, but I exspect the ones who ARE admins to do their job.
I am admin at Moongamers and EA177, thats more than enough.

/opus

Last edited by opus (2014-07-31 16:16:09)

#39 2014-07-31 16:15:52

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 30.0

they wont. believe me on that

#40 2014-07-31 16:18:14

opus
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 31.0

There are some who are doing a fine job, Frank(ger) for example.
He monitors the server, spectates and handles the troublemakers.

#41 2014-07-31 16:49:32

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Android Chrome 36.0

Timmos wrote:

I love you 2 man
lippen.jpg

#42 2014-07-31 21:07:14

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows Vista Chrome 36.0

frank is a good admin? Sorry but he doesnt know the rules himself, hes just the new YM. walking arround with a police badge and think hes something. Well nice life u have in there

#43 2014-08-01 18:27:46

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 31.0

@opus: Thank you, i get a red face.
@Timmos: You are the first guy who indeed tries to compare me with YM.
Well we have something equal, we are both from germany. Is it that what you want to say?

#44 2014-08-03 17:03:59

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 36.0

Today at 14:10 - 14:15 GMT at map Market Garden i was kicked. Didn't do teamkills or anything. Had a score like 0-0-1 . Waited in allied airport for a stang.
I'm not so paranoid ))) I'm just curious is it availible to check who did it? Btw Cyrus was online in my team and he said: "maybe for tk".
But when i asked was it him - he didn't reply.
Just want to check things out.

P.S. Sometimes i make very stupid mistakes but usually say a sorry ) When asked WHO AND WHY KICKED ME?  no reply was given...only silence )

Last edited by Serebro (2014-08-03 17:05:37)

#45 2014-08-03 18:53:52

George S. Patton
Netherlands
Windows 8.1 Chrome 36.0

I also was kicked today.
I was going strong at Aberdeen.
I accidentally teamkilled one while i was killing a german.
Of course I apologized. But I was immediately kicked. Not even a warning or so.

And when I asked why I got kicked and by who there was no response.

#46 2014-08-04 23:26:13

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

It was autokick. The number of TKs to be booted was set too low, you shouldn't be kicked automatically unless you are not careful.

Board footer