#1 2023-11-01 20:49:15

JoeHeinZ
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 118.0

Why Ban?

I was on Battleaxe shooting on somebody who was behind runway wall shooting down with a tank. One shot was to high, so i hit the planes on runway. I got banned. Fair enough.
One our later it came back to server and got banned again, while flying plane, doing nothing wrong?
How long am I banned now?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-11-01 22:08:48

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 119.0

Re: Why Ban?

Hi JoeHeinz,

Thanks for coming to our forum too. You were indeed banned today for attacking main base. The ban was for one day, but you chose to bypass and therefore, we can say you evaded your ban. This is something we don't like. Like said on Discord, you will have to wait untill we decide what we will do.

Thanks for your patience.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-11-02 16:56:12

JoeHeinZ
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 118.0

Re: Why Ban?

Hi,

it took me a while to find out what happend.

The first thing, i understood the moment it happend. From my perspective it is legal (correct me if I am wrong) to shoot at somebody in battleax if he is coming over sandbags at airstrip. I did this while driving with tank on the right front flag from my teams perspective. I was changing position a little bit, to be able to have free air to shoot at possible tank at topflag. Tank moved a bit and i shot over sandbags directly into planespawn with big teamkill.
I got kicked then. I am fine with this.
From my old days on BFA server, i would give a 24h ban or maybe just a kick, depending on the player and his history.

What I didn´t understand, and that´s my fault, i don´t always follow the ingame chat, especially fully in action and flying.

So all I realized, was i was banned by the game itself.

Half an hour later, i tried to rejoin. It worked. It was Guadalcanal, i was in dogfight, i didn´t read the ingame message, where you wrote me, that I am banned.

That´s definitly my fault, but it was not in anyway meant to be evil. Call it lazyness, but it was not meant to disobey the admins or something like this.

I apologize for this,
i promise to read my ingame chat more frequently
and hope we might have some more years to play with each other.

Kind Regards

Johannes

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer