#1 2023-10-10 21:36:19

projectman
Player
OS X Chrome 103.0

Merlin

What does he have on the admins? Has he got embarrassing info about them that he's threatened to share, hence why they bend to his will all the time? He clicks his fingers and they do his bidding for him. The amount of times I've seen him falsely accuse people of things, or overexaggerate what someone's doing, then the admin (usually on the other team) instantly kicks or bans that person without even any evidence.

Why are the admins willing to bend over backwards for a notorious troll/hacker of 10+ years in this game?

Last edited by projectman (2023-10-10 21:36:46)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-10-10 22:36:13

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

Re: Merlin

For the record, im stating fermoni can drop lines about death to israel and jews, to kill them all in chat, as they are literally held as hostages possibly waiting to die as I write this, and I criticize islam, but he can stay for saying that, I get the ban,

f**king idiots.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2023-10-10 22:54:05

projectman
Player
OS X Chrome 103.0

Zatoichi wrote:

For the record, im stating fermoni can drop lines about death to israel and jews, to kill them all in chat, as they are literally held as hostages possibly waiting to die as I write this, and I criticize islam, but he can stay for saying that, I get the ban,

fucking idiots.

I have no idea what incident you're referring to but I'm referring to your constant Karen-like gripes about other players that get them kicked or banned.

Earlier tonight you TKed someone for the B17, later on you complained this same person was "chasing you around" and then the admin instabanned you. Admittedly this is the fault of the admin more than anything, and their rash and misinformed decision making, but it makes me wonder why the admins are seemingly in bed with you.

And I've seen you do similar stuff in the past. Any time a player stands near you they're "disrupting", for example.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2023-10-10 23:12:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

You're an idiot to try and keep up this facade

Just be a man already, say who you really are, and what you're about, pussy, and i dont mean your next paragraph of bullshit, I mean the real you, the kind you'd have to have beaten out of you to extract it, you are a trolling, lying bag of scum who believes in his immature little mind, he's somehow entitled, justified to persist at it.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-10-10 23:13:06)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2023-10-12 01:46:46

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 118.0

Played some simple today,several rounds went well until BoneHead Majorette Morlin appeared ingame.
He immediately started spamming 777777777777 becquse he prolly started a mapvote for a b17 map.
Upon that mapstart I got the b17 before him which resulted as per usual for him to start his whining ,insults and false accusations in full chat to all.

A bit later when at respawn for B17 he typed again I was SFV ing or teamwounding upon which I actually shot him with my bazooka.
Lying bi-otch as he is he deserved a bazooka to the face.

It is a shame to see that admins are ruining others gamefun by being completely blind on purpose for all the abuse done by certain braindamaged players here. 
Scrap all your rules if you are going to keep making exceptions for the poisonous person he is.
I dont work well with these BLATANT exceptions no more.

Stop making excuses for him or just stop being admins please.Im kind of done with your jelly backbones taking no definitive action on Merlin.

#6 2023-10-12 03:57:15

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

You entered on basis of provoking via disruptions with planes, taking b17, circling map ufo and not using it, until I report that, trying to get your friends to park mustangs right in the way, driving into b17 spawn area to take off, damaging and moving me, you also reconnected after a tk and then shot me to 50% hp while taking off as b17, which admins dismissed utterly, some kangaroo court here.

#7 2023-10-12 10:16:44

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 118.0

You lying sack of excrement.
I was already in the game,you came in with an unneeded mapvote and some textspam and insults for all.
I don't need such insults coz you didnt get what you wanted (B17 as per usual)
I had no 'friends' helping me ,you delusional fool.
I did not drive anything in your way nor did I shoot at 'your' B17 on takeoff you lying bstrd cripple fook.

I shot a bazooka in your lying kunt face,thats all I did,coz you f**kin deserve it,lying about me teamwounding you,I made your lies real.

HOW COME AFTER ALL THE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS SH*THEAD MERLIN GOING ON FOR YEARS NOW, MADE BY ALL THESE DIFFERENT PEOPLE, YOU ALL STILL PRETEND IT IS NOT HIS OWN DAMNED FAULT.

BAN THIS MOTHERFU**ER  or he will get more bazookas in his face.

Im done with his tolerated sheit behaviour.
Wonder some more as players make their own justice since admins arent allowed to do anything against him.

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2023-10-12 10:37:03)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2023-10-12 17:37:46

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 115.0

Hey merlin, what is your job or career? just curious big_smile
or still in school ?

Last edited by Semaka(Ro) (2023-10-12 17:38:23)

Board footer