#181 2023-09-21 04:19:43

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

Re: SiMPLE is dying quickly now

HugeAckman wrote:
Alfred wrote:

-alittlegirl (who everytime says that we hack lmao)

^ Resident pedo over there. Every day with THAT player name talking about "kitty" and butts and poopoo and suppositories (yes, seriously), etc. It's gross and I don't understand why it is allowed to continue.

This is a fat, smelly, greasy, hairy, sweaty, farting, bald, bearded man pissing under himself , he leads a double life either he is transgender, or he has not yet decided who he is and does not identify himself yet

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#182 2023-09-21 15:43:48

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Website
iOS Safari 15.1

Maybe a problem is, players get a “your are banned” automatically message from all the simple server. Some can’t join the server because of. It would be good, if do you give the server the same settings, like the moongamers server. Because at the moongamers server nobody get a kick and ban from the free download able bf1942 copy. Please fix the automatically ban without a reason. That’s a solution. Please make it official in a post, you have change it to the good.

#183 2023-09-21 19:04:00

petr8
don't leave
Unknown Firefox 117.0

ridgeraiser wrote:

Maybe a problem is, players get a “your are banned” automatically message from all the simple server. Some can’t join the server because of. It would be good, if do you give the server the same settings, like the moongamers server. Because at the moongamers server nobody get a kick and ban from the free download able bf1942 copy. Please fix the automatically ban without a reason. That’s a solution. Please make it official in a post, you have change it to the good.

Good point. Unfortunately, most of the unwanted bans are caused by the glitchery nature of the BFSMD.

#184 2023-09-22 23:09:20

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 116.0

ridgeraiser wrote:

probably a keyhash issue

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#185 2023-09-23 14:45:36

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 110.0

Moss wrote:

probably a keyhash issue

Can anybody fix the "Your have banned" message kick trouble? After then more Players can join.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#186 2023-09-25 00:30:40

{Phantom}
Player
Android Chrome 116.0

This has been discussed on almost any 1942 server to ever die. The usual complaint is that the lack of admins, or admins not doing their job correctly, or changing something about the server is the reason for death.

The fact is, as it has always been - is that this is one old ass mother fucking game. The best ever, but still cock sucking old. This game is 500 years old in video game terms.

I think the best thing we can do is stop complaining about every little detail, and enjoy and play the game.

Let's look at other old multiplayer based games from the same era:

1.) Quake III Arena, last time I played this online I could only find one active server with humans, around 15-20 players. In the end, it was enough to have fun.

2.) Medal of Honor Allied Assault, I tried to play yesterday morning and all I could find were several servers with a few to handful of players, but there was one server with around 20 players (which about 7 ended up being bots), but in the end it was enough to have fun. Later in the night I tried again. It was the same thing, except one expansion pack server with around 20 players. After one match it dropped to around 14..but in the end, it was enough to have fun.

3.) Battlefield Vietnam, you can get lucky on weekends and maybe get 12 or so online at once if you are lucky. Otherwise it is a handful in a coop server, or either an event hosted on discord where a good amount of players can join (last time over 50). In the end, no matter which you were to join (coop, weekends, or wait for the event), it is enough to have fun.

4. Unreal Tournament, still able to find players here and there. Have to sort out the bot servers, and then find one with 5-10 humans. Still, it is enough to have fun.

5. Unreal Tournament 2004, exactly like it's predacessor. Still, enough to have fun.

6. Return to Castle Wolfenstein.. if you are lucky, and on at a very specific time.. 5 to 10 players. Still, enough to have fun.

7. America's Army, can range wildly from 0 to 26 players...and usually there is none. Still, enough to have fun when the right time is found.

8. Call of Duty, I haven't been able to find good amount of players on a server that appears on my browser in too long, so I'm forced to the expansion pack that can range from 5 to 20 players for a good showing. Still, enough to have fun.

9. Day of Defeat, still able to find one server.. but that is only 15 to 30 players in the game. Still enough to have fun.

10. Joint Operations, Delta Force Land Warrior, Delta Force BHD ... these games all have enough players to have fun.. still.. less that BF1942.. yet enough to have fun.

11. Tribes 2, still one server in the evenings for a couple of hours 10 to 30 players.. Tribes Aerial Assault, PS2 game we have events for every once in a while. Last event on Saturday night we had 5 vs 5. The previous event was a few months before that. Still, had my heart pumping and way more than enough to have fun.

12. Battlefield 1942, 71 players on Simple today. 40 players on Moon gamers today playing Husky from road to Rome. As a whole, over 215 concurrent players on the game today as the peak. And here we are complaining. In life we always want more. We are not getting more from 1942.. EVER.

I do agree, if EA would add it back to their application (formerly Origin), there may be a steady player base to prevent total death. We simply need to be prepared like these other games in terms of getting on discord and when the time comes, setting up events for many to join and relive old times. Thankfully, for the base game anyway .. We are not there yet.

If we compare to just after Christmas 2002, anyone who remembers the game would peak at about 10,000 concurrent players at any given time throughout the day. Since then, it has been losing players. It will never stop. I can no longer play 40 hour weeks as I did two decades ago, lol.

In other words, if you want to preserve the legacy, be proactive. Annoy EA to reupload the game with HD skin textures that are out there. While not likely, the Sega Dreamcast community has done exactly that in their efforts to bring old video games back online. It worked for them. Maybe sometimes it is better to find an individual with EA rather than some customer support in India.

There is also no point in certain "retired" members to come on here bashing any attempt made by a current player, and if this occurs just remember you are already doing 100% more to support the game than this retired figure already.

The last option runs directly through money. I have the plans, and I have the money.. but do I have the effort? I suppose time will tell. Hopefully I will go through with it and give it an active shot sometime. Maybe I will sit down for an hour a week and blueprint my ass through this to get it done, how it should be.

My post is finished, but the game is not.

Legends live on forever, and Battlefield 1942 is the G.O.A.T of legends.

#187 2023-09-25 03:10:48

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

I agree, this game is not dying.... I see 50/60/70 players on line and half are new names. This game is about team working, where as later games(BF3 BF4...) are about how many more/better personal weapons you can get. I would love to see EA take this back into the fold, and just re skin in HD and stretch the size of the maps, so more places to fight. I would pay out mucho dinero for the game again......

#188 2023-09-25 10:47:35

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 110.0

Is it possible to add some Custom Maps and Mappacks at the "Simple New Maps Server" like Strasbourg, Joes Mappack, Into Saipan,  Leningrad, Grand Theft Zeppelin and many more, and offer the big Package as Download (New Maps)? Best the COOP Maps what is possible to add. After then we have a bigger good Pool of Maps. Or you Searching the best for add Into the Package.

#189 2023-09-29 05:13:32

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

wasabi wrote:

And finally, trolls/disrupters aren't welcome on Moon.

And so regular players smile

29/09/2023: Got finally banned from Moon after reporting a guy for glitching and complaining about admins doing shit about it, and what was the response of the one in charge?:  A BFSM message saying "...you dont have to play here" and then, lights off.

image-1.png
image.png

LMAO, cheers for keeping servers alive
Good ride Moon, from the low quality player big_smile

Last edited by Alfred (2023-09-29 05:17:09)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#190 2023-09-29 05:18:39

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

Alfred wrote:
wasabi wrote:

And finally, trolls/disrupters aren't welcome on Moon.

And so regular players smile

29/09/2023: Got finally banned from Moon after reporting a guy for glitching and complaining about admins doing shit about it, and what was the response of the one in charge?:  A BFSM message saying "...you dont have to play here" and then, lights off.

https://i.ibb.co/qMXN6Z0/image-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/bd0xS5c/image.png

LMAO, cheers for keeping servers alive big_smile

I finally made sure that there are not admins, but half-witted worthless bastards.
In day before yesterday I was banned for "maphak" when I killed some person over and over time again, he was offended and said that I was a cheater ... I was banned momentarily, the next day I asked the admins why you banned me without proof, when some person says this, it's not proof ... the reaction of the admins? Just gave another ban)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#191 2023-09-29 10:39:34

hoosier_daddy
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

Ah the usual "admins suck" simple admins moon admins any server you 2 are banned or kicked from. its always somebody's fault other than your own. How many times have you been banned here on simple madmax? i have lost count, (I would say the moon ban count is pretty high to?) but the fault is never your own. You are a rager and troll who gets triggered easily and would put money on a very short here. I would put more money on you got banned from moon for your big mouth and nothing to do with hax. Alfred, simples very own drama queen who spends more time on the forum complaining bitching reporting crying about what's happening in the server than he does playing on it. When your not crying about simple you take a tour of other servers so you come to simple forums to create more drama about OTHER servers lol. you wouldn't drink in a bar you don't like wouldn't eat at a restaurant you don't like yet go play on moon who by the sounds of it don't want you there just so you can post results here? Drama drama everywhere.
-Roundeye
-Paciencia
-B L I T Z K R I E G
-Melanin Blackson
-Deadly Squirrel
If you think they aren't playing here you need a reality check. all 5 are still playing here and other server they have been banned from as im sure the admins know. no such thing as a ban in 1942.  Admins have enough to do without you 2 idiots creating drama. Grow up!

Last edited by hoosier_daddy (2023-09-29 10:44:25)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#192 2023-09-29 11:29:11

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

1: Its a topic about BF1942 and some feedback was given, ez as that.
2: Both servers has "report and call admins" sections, so, im free to use it in the way and the ammount of times i want, live with it hun.
3: "Your own fault too", sure, a glitcher snipes while he is under the map, gets screenshoted to show proof but still "my fault" (+1 for stupidity)
4: If i play its not your business, mind yours buddy.
5: Dont like drama? Sorry, no f*** given today.

Have a good one big_smile

Last edited by Alfred (2023-09-29 11:35:51)

#193 2023-09-29 20:54:24

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

hoosier_daddy wrote:

Ah the usual "admins suck" simple admins moon admins any server you 2 are banned or kicked from. its always somebody's fault other than your own. How many times have you been banned here on simple madmax? i have lost count, (I would say the moon ban count is pretty high to?) but the fault is never your own. You are a rager and troll who gets triggered easily and would put money on a very short here. I would put more money on you got banned from moon for your big mouth and nothing to do with hax. Alfred, simples very own drama queen who spends more time on the forum complaining bitching reporting crying about what's happening in the server than he does playing on it. When your not crying about simple you take a tour of other servers so you come to simple forums to create more drama about OTHER servers lol. you wouldn't drink in a bar you don't like wouldn't eat at a restaurant you don't like yet go play on moon who by the sounds of it don't want you there just so you can post results here? Drama drama everywhere.
-Roundeye
-Paciencia
-B L I T Z K R I E G
-Melanin Blackson
-Deadly Squirrel
If you think they aren't playing here you need a reality check. all 5 are still playing here and other server they have been banned from as im sure the admins know. no such thing as a ban in 1942.  Admins have enough to do without you 2 idiots creating drama. Grow up!

Pls pls Do not compare simple admins with moon, I fully support my bans from simple admins, and I do not support from moon. Can 't you speak Russian ? Cool democracy))) there is no such thing on simple. Some guy said I was a cheat and I was immediately banned))) this has never happened on Simple and will never happen. Now find my fault in this.
I'll just agree with you about my insults and swearing, but, mind you, I don't swear anymore... on the moon) in other things, and on the simple too, well, if you think a noob is an insult, then fine. It's just that you don't know what I'm fighting about, and I'll say-regs. You'll never understand hungry when you're full.

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-09-29 20:55:55)

#194 2023-09-29 21:37:09

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 117.0

hoosier_daddy wrote:

-Roundeye
-Paciencia
-B L I T Z K R I E G
-Melanin Blackson
-Deadly Squirrel

It seems like you're very angry and upset about something. However, it's hard to understand what you're trying to say because your grammar and spelling are atrocious.

Do you know what the difference is between Alfred and you?

He can justify what happened with irrefutable evidence, while you only know how to repeat the lies you were told.

#195 2023-10-29 01:26:25

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 118.0

wasabi wrote:

And finally, trolls/disrupters aren't welcome on Moon...

It is evident that those unwelcome are those of us who dare to point out the shortcomings in your server's administration. Our attempts at constructive discussion are met with Discord bans, forum thread relocations, and a lack of communication. Even within the game, reporting issues to administrators often results in mockery.

Meanwhile, accusations of cheating, team-killing (TKing), bullying, and gameplay disruptions go unaddressed. All this while disruptive behavior is tolerated under their supervision. I possess ample material to create numerous videos that shed light on the actions of regular players within the server, but I must ask...

Would it truly make a difference to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfaL7IDe8ZM

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#196 2023-10-31 01:51:32

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.6

Time for a great revival plan

#197 2023-11-13 03:07:16

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 119.0

I'm back in the game so Simple doesn't die big_smile

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#198 2023-12-27 16:55:43

Oldveteran
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

im a regulair on SiMPLE | RtR+SW, and i can state dat we are ALIVE!!!!!

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info … org:14568/

tongue

#199 2024-02-21 17:28:05

CalTech
Player
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 115.0

It’s sad to see the last Euro server end like this in 2024.

#200 2024-02-22 00:10:15

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Are you a distant relative of Nostradamus?

#201 2024-04-24 18:26:22

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

simon wrote:

That's what happens when mods and tweaks are added to the server that make the gameplay unpleasant. They hold a personal grudge against more skilled players.
This has been brought up by many for a long time now

You're not and never were a skilled player but you've been a skilled cheat since you and brother deeko first showed up. I'm sure all of your fans love you for sharing the tricks of your malign trade and spreading the disease.

#202 2024-04-25 16:14:47

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 121.0

That's a wild conspiracy theory Sepp. So many years and so many players, yet zero evidence. My theory is that most players, including you and flasche, just can't take a loss. Which is more likely?

#203 2024-04-25 17:49:02

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 124.0

deeko wrote:

That's a wild conspiracy theory Sepp. So many years and so many players, yet zero evidence. My theory is that most players, including you and flasche, just can't take a loss. Which is more likely?

You both are using something or are the luckiest players I've ever seen. Which is more likely?

#204 2024-04-25 17:54:58

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

Depends on what you call luck, any examples?

#205 2024-04-25 18:05:23

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 124.0

deeko wrote:

Depends on what you call luck, any examples?

All your footage has the best regs I've seen by far, even people with single digit ping doesn't look like that. That's quite odd.
Even more, when I asked for footage of a weird occurence on a war (reg related mind you) you went on defensive mode and started whining on how you don't have to provide nothing because the burden of proof was not on you (which I kind of agree).

I'm not a 100% sure you both are cheating, just using Occam it's seems very likely that you do so.

#206 2024-04-25 18:14:47

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

Well, i actually know loads of players who have videos with the same if not better regs than me and that would also mean that they use something. That's a lot of people who have to keep it to themselves and know how to hide. I don't always record, but i can if necessary.

#207 Yesterday 18:12:37

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 17.4

You’ve finally done it tuia! Between the anti-semitic crap, silly mods and patches, retarded server moves and incompetent admins, you’ve finally killed the server! I hope this serves as a lesson. Should have perma-banned these two Estonian dumbfucks a long time ago too. sad

#208 Yesterday 18:20:04

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 125.0

ye, forget simple, let's co-stream that 1v1 tomorrow

Board footer