#1 2022-10-09 18:16:35

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

"Krazy8Z", "Richard RamireZ" insulting, provoke and political spam

Hello!

I make this report because I finally got some proff that I am sure will show that most of the time I've been provoked smile

First: Player "Krazy8" who is currently provoking me all the time, just to get me into conversation and then report me to get me banned.
Here are some examples of provoking. Durning gameplay on that screenshots I have not talked with him or replied to him.

Screenshots made 6 of october 2022. at 5:50PM

https://ibb.co/ygQssK9
-------------------------------------------------------------

Second: Again player "Krazy8Z" and now with player "Richard RamireZ" provoking me and turning server into political nonsense.
As you will see on these screenshots those two players are insulting me to provoke me and writing about political stuff.

Screenshots made 9 of october 2022 at 1PM

https://ibb.co/sbQHpvj

Should I say that we play to have fun? Nah, those players were writing about how russia is good and how Ukraine is bad. Probably to make other players mad and get them into that nonsense conversation.
Also, they were writing about how russia will invade Poland and other countries and how NATO wont help anyone, lmao. Clearly to get me into chat with them because I'm from Poland smile

I couldn't take screenshot for that but I'm sure that admin with permission to look at chat history in game will find that stuff.

After reporting them to admin, they called me a "neo nazi" and "buttgoblin" for having "14-88" In nickname tongue
Its just a number. Like letter "Z" in their nicknames wink

Screenshots made 9 of october 2022 at 1PM.

https://ibb.co/pXQqkrq
-------------------------------------------------------------

I really really hope admins will do something with those 2 players. Especially Krazy8 because this situation with provoking is taking weeks.
I suggest 2 week ban for them, but its decision of admins smile

I talked with admin and I promised improvement with my behaviour on server. I think I improved smile

Cheers! smile

Last edited by Panzermensch (2022-10-09 18:18:55)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-10-09 19:35:44

Crapule
Administrator
France
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Re: "Krazy8Z", "Richard RamireZ" insulting, provoke and political spam

Panzermensch wrote:

"14-88" In nickname tongue
Its just a number.

You know it's not "just" a number, Panzer. Perhaps you shouldn't provoke ingame too?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-10-09 20:14:56

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Android Chrome 99.0

Crapule wrote:
Panzermensch wrote:

"14-88" In nickname tongue
Its just a number.

You know it's not "just" a number, Panzer. Perhaps you shouldn't provoke ingame too?

Interesting how you call it provoking but you didnt done anything with political bs on chat tongue

+ there's diffrence between addin "Z" to your nick and making conversations that are supposed to be controversial and adding "14-88" to your name and being quiet all game wink

Last edited by Panzermensch (2022-10-09 20:19:54)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-10-09 21:29:26

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 90.0

Panzer, perhaps you have a point there because these guys attacked you first. And yes they provoked you, but you stayed cool which was nice of you. However playing with such a nickname was pretty silly of you, and as you can understand asking an admin to intervene on political bs on server while you play with nazi symbols in your nickname looks rather like trolling. We will see what we can do about these guys who obviously shouldnt provoke and use trolling/spread bs, but please observe your own attitude as well and maybe avoid using provocative nicks.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer