#661 2022-05-22 11:52:30

joint
Ukraine
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Re: World War III

You cant feel taste of own russian news because youre are used to eat them regulary smile
If youve wantched ukrinian news you have to know who is the captive russian and man-meme Chmonya (Чмоня) smile
screenshot2038.png

When you wise leaders told you that no conscripts send to Ukraine captured Russian conscripts
First they told that they goal is to libirate ukrainian brothers lol slaves come to libirate someone, now following your propoganda you tell that russians came here to eliminate the threat, this is amazing how you great leaders change the shoes in air and noone even question it.
Your wise leaders told that Kiyv will be captured in 2-3 days, today is 87th day of the invasios-special operation. But instead Kiyv Russia got a humiliating slap in face from our reduced population. Not sure the amount of russian generals were punnish for this by your wise leaders. Seeing this is funny and sad at the same time.

Russian population is about 146 023 195, its army is 5th large in world and is about 900 000, experts say its loses in Ukraine is about 15 000, 15000 of 900 000 is 1.666%, so 1.666% of Russian army's personel are lost here. Or 15000 of 146 023 195 = around 0.01% population of Russia. every 10000th russian wasted in Ukraine for last 3 month in the name of the wise leaders and their goals. These are numbers and dinamics you really should concern of. Anyway im not feeling i want to waste a time anymore for proving you anything, your brain seems washed good, nameless and persia .

Last edited by joint (2022-05-22 12:09:22)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#662 2022-05-22 14:37:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

1. I'm not familiar with this meme. This is the first time I see it and I don't understand it, neither I find it funny.
2. Russian army is partitioned into two: regular and contract. Regular are men 18-27, 1 year of service. It's not allowed to use them abroad. Contract is professional army, those whose profession is military service. Can be used abroad. In Syria, for example. Now it's Ukraine too. It was a big problem that some regulars got there by mistake because some idiot sent them there, they were ordered home.
3. No one from our officials like president, prime minister, the minister of defence said Kiev will be captured in 3 days. No one. You won't find it. It's possible that some propagandists on TV could say this but it's their job, originally this information comes from American media.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gen-milley-s … ne-sources
It's impossible to capture Kiev in 3 days with such small military group of 40000 without carpet bombing and the other methods. The reason of offensive in this direction was the maneuvre to block Ukrainian army there. There probably was the expectation of revolution in Kiev. Didn't happen.
4. I do not pay attention what the war prisoners say on camera. They aren't free to say what they really want to. I don't also pay attention what Ukrainian war prisoners say on camera.
5. I never called my government wise. This is what I said and this is probably what you're trying to refer to.
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 25#p176425

nämeless wrote:

Not so many reasonable people remain in this situation. Everyone has only negative emotions. Me and Karlson do not support the war, the wise government could do without it. We both have nothing to share with Ukrainians.
Thanks to Seventy (Sascha), msdb (san) and Meow aka Balvenie.

It does mean our government is not wise, they fucked up everything in Ukraine: diplomacy, propaganda, people's minds. We do not support war, we were unluckily indrawn there.
6. Why I said I'm watching the reports of Ukrainian TV sometimes. The official report of the Ukrainian military government says the Russian army already lost 29050. The causalities ratio of dead/wounded in the military conflicts is usually 1:3. So, 29050+87150=116200. It's simple math. How it's possible with 130000 contingent of forces? Do you really believe in these numbers?
https://t.me/ministry_of_defense_ua/1775

The territory of LNR is already almost freed from Ukrainian forces. When the territory of DPR will be freed too, there will be the question what's next: peace treaty or escalation. Peace treaty is impossible because of 40 billion lend-lease. So, it does mean the escalation. The future like is Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq. The economic will be ruined, the war for years...

Once again. It's not a tall talk, I do not want this war to happen. I feel sorry for the ordinary Ukrainians that were involved into this shite. I'm talking about propaganda and expectations.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-22 14:48:50)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#663 2022-05-22 17:13:46

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Peace treaty is impossible because Russia attacked Ukraine and committed mass murders. Keep on being a child and point fingers. stupid nationalism. biggest disease of our time.

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-22 17:13:58)

#664 2022-05-22 17:52:44

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Zody wrote:

Peace treaty is impossible because Russia attacked Ukraine and committed mass murders. Keep on being a child and point fingers. stupid nationalism. biggest disease of our time.

Those claims are out of mind . Treaty is very possible if third sides stop pumping weapons and so called ''Ukraine government '' accept russian conditions . But more likely it will be impossible , since creators (USA) put a lot of effort to have this situation, why would they retreat now ? Others dying for their interests.

Free tip for education

Nationalism: Love to own nation and people
Chauvinism: Hate to other nation and people

#665 2022-05-22 18:28:43

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

nämeless wrote:

I do not want this war to happen.

you're trying to get through to a man who's been smoking weed for the last 10 years. Forget it, the remaining amount of neural connections in his head is not enough to understand the situation. He does not even understand that you and Carlson and I can be in this war.

However, it must be admitted that the joint once had these neural connections in its head.
Unlike zody.

#666 2022-05-22 19:10:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Yandex Browser 22.5

persia wrote:
nämeless wrote:

you're trying to get through to a man who's been smoking weed for the last 10 years. Forget it, the remaining amount of neural connections in his head is not enough to understand the situation. He does not even understand that you and Carlson and I can be in this war.

However, it must be admitted that the joint once had these neural connections in its head.
Unlike zody.

He fucked up.

#667 2022-05-22 19:25:39

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Vojislav wrote:
Zody wrote:

Those claims are out of mind . Treaty is very possible if third sides stop pumping weapons and so called ''Ukraine government '' accept russian conditions . But more likely it will be impossible , since creators (USA) put a lot of effort to have this situation, why would they retreat now ? Others dying for their interests.

Free tip for education

Nationalism: Love to own nation and people
Chauvinism: Hate to other nation and people

You are delusional as always. By the way, you should read up on those words before you lecture others. Nationalism concerns the concept of a nation under one people. Chauvinism follows after Nationalism. Why should we mend the symptoms if we can get rid of the root cause of the disease? But you are right. The Russian nationalism right now is nothing else but agressive nationalism. Their government is fascist and Putin is their Führer smile I btw always liked this quote:

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first. - Charles de Gaulle

#668 2022-05-22 19:33:32

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

nämeless wrote:
persia wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Unlike zody.

He fucked up.

Fast! post that pyramid diagram big_smile Ah yea I forgot you both are damn hypocrits, blinded by your own pride. I have to give it to Putin. He brainwashed his people extremely well. But we all know nothing bad comes from fervent nationalism right? right?

#669 2022-05-22 20:01:06

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

nice we have so many "sofa experts" in this topic.
go ahead, i like to read

#670 2022-05-22 20:11:43

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

KarlsoN wrote:

go ahead, i like to read

Why is your nationalistic pride so important? Even so, that you arent trying to look at this conflict from a neutral standpoint.

#671 2022-05-22 20:19:49

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Zody wrote:
KarlsoN wrote:

go ahead, i like to read

Why is your nationalistic pride so important? Even so, that you arent trying to look at this conflict from a neutral standpoint.

You asking me?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#672 2022-05-22 20:20:38

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Zody wrote:

You are delusional as always. By the way, you should read up on those words before you lecture others. Nationalism concerns the concept of a nation under one people. Chauvinism follows after Nationalism. Why should we mend the symptoms if we can get rid of the root cause of the disease? But you are right. The Russian nationalism right now is nothing else but agressive nationalism. Their government is fascist and Putin is their Führer smile I btw always liked this quote:

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first. - Charles de Gaulle

Twisting facts as usual, and incredibly level of not understanding  terms. Reminds me on those who blaming religion when some terrorist act happens. Russian agressive nationalism ? This is already legendary comment big_smile

#673 2022-05-22 20:28:13

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

You like Russian fascism more? smile

#674 2022-05-22 20:59:10

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

persia wrote:
nämeless wrote:

you're trying to get through to a man who's been smoking weed for the last 10 years.

Your bluntant defamation in purpose of descreditation reinforce my disappoinment.
Be sure i smoked less than you drunk vodka smile

#675 2022-05-22 23:02:04

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 101.0

Zody wrote:

In doubt that you know at al what that means .

#676 2022-05-22 23:12:27

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

0iCrmRY.jpg

#677 2022-05-22 23:38:37

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Vojislav wrote:
Zody wrote:

In doubt that you know at al what that means .

Your favorite country in the world checks all the boxes right now smile

#678 2022-05-23 07:17:09

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Top of the morning with a cup of coffee and a piece of Russian propaganda. Today it's Die Welt! How can they be Nazi if their president is Jewish? How?

ncPMnJ3.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGg07FpmcKc

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/plu … u-tun.html

#679 2022-05-23 09:07:02

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 101.0

Nameless, Persia, Karlson - with all respect - drop this discussion with them. Take a good look who you are arguing with (except of Joint) and follow Mark Twains advice which I use as a signature. Time will show who was right and who was wrong.

#680 2022-05-23 09:24:21

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

nämeless wrote:

Top of the morning with a cup of coffee and a piece of Russian propaganda. Today it's Die Welt! How can they be Nazi if their president is Jewish? How?

https://i.imgur.com/ncPMnJ3.png

filestoragetemp-69.jpg
Антон Раевский, was a friend of Zirinivsky. And what?

gitler_90103366_orig_.jpg

Last edited by joint (2022-05-23 09:27:32)

#681 2022-05-23 10:12:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

e.S wrote:

Nameless, Persia, Karlson - with all respect - drop this discussion with them. Take a good look who you are arguing with (except of Joint) and follow Mark Twains advice which I use as a signature. Time will show who was right and who was wrong.

I consider them as the objects of research: how propaganda works and how the media forms the public opinion. Many things were written by Orwell long ago. I'm not only talking about the slogans that everyone knows like "war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength". There were the other concepts in the book that took the places in the modern life.

Ministry of Peace

The head of the diplomacy, who's supposed to be a diplomat to regulate the problems diplomatically, says the conflict has to be resolved in a military way and sends weapons.

Ministry of Plenty

Grain, fertilizers, fuel, goods... It will be hunger in some countries of Africa, Asia and the Middle-East.

Ministry of Truth

It does exist already, it only allows you to know the comfortable truth specially filtered for you, the truth that supposed to be true by the truth-writers, even if it's lies. Everything else can be blocked or defamed.

Ministry of Love

If someone becomes politically unacceptable, some things appear to ruin the entire career. Nowadays it's called the Cancel culture.

Interesting world, interesting times...

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-23 10:18:50)

#682 2022-05-23 10:36:17

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 86.0

Going trough this topic, I'd like to remind you guys that this forum actually has some rules https://team-simple.org/forum/misc.php?action=rules
Feel free to discuss openly but do not insult other forum users, don't make hate speeches and don't spread violence. Thanks for understanding.

To joint, our Ukrainian players and all the people who suffer from this war, stay strong. Hope you, your families and your friends are safe, take care of them. Hopefully we will go trough it all and become better people. Hope it ends soon and there will be peace, everything else is irrelevant..

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#683 2022-05-23 11:29:00

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

nämeless wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/ncPMnJ3.png

Azov regiment has like 900 members, according to aljazeera
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1 … v-regiment
Last election, your nazis didnt even make Ukrainian parliament. They got like 2%. Wanne invade Germany next?  The AFD are nazis and they are in the German parliament or maybe you wanne get rid of the wagner group first?
FMsIKVUXsAEpGTy.png

What a pointless argument you are making to defend your governments decision to attack a sovereign country. Russia failed their first goals and now they claim their goal is to liberate the East. And people in here still dont question anything. When this second phase fails, I wonder what excuses Russian officials pull out of their arses next. The goal after that is prolly to defend the territories from 2014 and you guys would still swallow those lies and propagate them in here ...

#684 2022-05-23 13:31:44

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

God Jesus, Zody, "the AFD are Nazis" Nazi Parties in germany like NPD, DVU or REP are just lost in space and didnt where seen in years. Some members trying to get a foot in the door of AFD. And some AFD members, maybe a few %, got "Nazi" Tendencies. But to call AFD just Nazis is ridiculous. Thats the kind of propaganda what twist the facts to nonsense, so no one even knows whats right or wrong. Like in germany these days. PLease Zody, dont argument like this, give me the opportunity to take you seriously.

Last edited by NZKMT (2022-05-23 13:34:34)

#685 2022-05-23 14:01:23

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

NZKMT wrote:

God Jesus, Zody, "the AFD are Nazis" Nazi Parties in germany like NPD, DVU or REP are just lost in space and didnt where seen in years. Some members trying to get a foot in the door of AFD. And some AFD members, maybe a few %, got "Nazi" Tendencies. But to call AFD just Nazis is ridiculous. Thats the kind of propaganda what twist the facts to nonsense, so no one even knows whats right or wrong. Like in germany these days. PLease Zody, dont argument like this, give me the opportunity to take you seriously.

If anything good came from this topic, its that I finally could confirm my suspicion about you. A party that houses people like Bernd Höcke or Beatrix von Storch is nothing else than rightwing filth aka Nazis, and the list goes on. If you really took the time to look into this party, you ultimately have to come to the same conclusion. Storch wanted refugees at the border shot, Höcke drivelled about different reproduction genes of non-Europeans. Other AfD politicians sow negative sentiments to anything that isnt "German". Refugees, foreigners, lgbtq+ and so on. Not calling them nazis is the lie here and you trying to claim otherwise is one aswell. Just everyone else, look into them. They are as "brown" as you can get.

#686 2022-05-23 14:28:43

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Zody goes full Karen.

#687 2022-05-23 14:43:13

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

nämeless wrote:

Zody goes full Karen.

Tell me that you are out of arguments without telling that you are out of arguments.

#688 2022-05-23 15:20:45

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Zody wrote:
NZKMT wrote:

If anything good came from this topic, its that I finally could confirm my suspicion about you. A party that houses people like Bernd Höcke or Beatrix von Storch is nothing else than rightwing filth aka Nazis, and the list goes on. If you really took the time to look into this party, you ultimately have to come to the same conclusion. Storch wanted refugees at the border shot, Höcke drivelled about different reproduction genes of non-Europeans. Other AfD politicians sow negative sentiments to anything that isnt "German". Refugees, foreigners, lgbtq+ and so on. Not calling them nazis is the lie here and you trying to claim otherwise is one aswell. Just everyone else, look into them. They are as "brown" as you can get.

It is like you confirm, what i said and then you use this confirmation as an argument against what i said. But tell me Zody, what is the confirmed suspicion about me? Do you really believe you could know something about me, because i dont agree with your statement that the AFD is not a Nazi party?

#689 2022-05-23 15:27:12

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

Seems among other misconceptions, nameless does not understand what is Karen meme about. Some people just prefer form to content.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#690 2022-05-23 15:27:12

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

@NZMKT
I wonder why people like you always try to deflect from the argument at hand. What I think about you doesnt matter if we discuss whether afd are nazis or not. I gave you examples of why I think they are. You can either argue against it, or be quiet about it, but dont try to waste my time with this silly attempt to sway the discussion to something else.

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-23 15:27:40)

Board footer