nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Re: World War III

simon wrote:

Funny indeed what happened to russians minds
https://i.ibb.co/NSJJg7G/IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg

at the time russia was denying it has any plans to invade ukraine.
And now, suddenly nameless has all the answers and pictures of nazis. The kremlin propaganda has no effect on him, not at all

It was the comment on 23 of Janurary, long ago before the invasion. I refused to believe the war is possible and I thought that Putin and Biden will come to some agreement and Zelensky will be forced to sign up some documents, since he's nothing but a puppet toy. Nothing was obvious those days. Check my comments one day before the war on 23 of February.

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 73#p176273

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 85#p176285

There are some hot shots there who'd prefer to bomb the entire Ukraine to remove the threat. If it was US in Russia's place, I think they'd resolve the problem this way.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-16 08:39:25)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#602 2022-05-16 08:59:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

I almost forgot about today's portion of Russian propaganda.

The Economist and Time Magazine

v1fqbuj.jpg

TFuSss0.jpg

fKKb6T1.jpg

5ESZgA7.jpg

vCgGxFf.jpg

HhOiAPp.jpg

qYi85MN.jpg

xtF7uaw.jpg

QKUXQ94.jpg

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-16 09:41:50)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#603 2022-05-16 10:27:44

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#604 2022-05-16 11:06:06

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

#605 2022-05-16 11:11:35

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Lol, Wagga. It's the first time I see this media and they're referring to some unknown Telegram channel where everybody can post everything. This information cost as much as your previous information about Putin's yacht. smile

#606 2022-05-16 14:35:34

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Its a regional newsagency for Murmansk, many russians in Northern Norway reads it.

I found it interesting since i have the same on my boathouse, i will turn mine into this:

Image BBCode test

If we are back on the topic about yachts, it's not Putins but Vladimir Strzhalkovsky. I wonder how this former colonel got assets of 400 million dollars after beeing a minister for a few years. I don't know if such topics are touched by russian newspapers or not? In Norway newspapers skin politicians alive if they'r suspected of embezzeling even 10k dollars.

#607 2022-05-16 15:23:35

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Its a regional newsagency for Murmansk, many russians in Northern Norway reads it.

I found it interesting since i have the same on my boathouse, i will turn mine into this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … 0521104822

If we are back on the topic about yachts, it's not Putins but Vladimir Strzhalkovsky. I wonder how this former colonel got assets of 400 million dollars after beeing a minister for a few years. I don't know if such topics are touched by russian newspapers or not? In Norway newspapers skin politicians alive if they'r suspected of embezzeling even 10k dollars.

Yes, at least 360 results.

https://yandex.ru/search/?text=%22%D0%B … id=1836587

Let's call it deoligarchisation. This one was the CEO of Nornickel. Nobody in Russia will cry for his yacht, nobody except him.

#608 2022-05-16 17:37:22

persia
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I wonder how this former colonel got assets of 400 million dollars after beeing a minister for a few years. I don't know if such topics are touched by russian newspapers or not? In Norway newspapers skin politicians alive if they'r suspected of embezzeling even 10k dollars.

30 years have passed since the collapse of the USSR. By the standards of history, this is a very short time for the state. I agree that over the years, given the amount of resources and "brains" that remained from the USSR, it was possible to reach a higher level of economy than in China now.
But unfortunately, immediately after the collapse, the country was ruled by oligarchs. Putin came to power in 2000. He was openly told that he were not here for long. But finally he became independent in his power only by 2012. The vertical of power, in any large country, is an incredibly complex structure, where there is an endless struggle for power among the elites. If you think that after becoming president, everyone will obey you at once at the click of your fingers, this is a huge misconception.
For example, look at Zelensky's "power". How he wanted to put Poroshenko away, change the prosecutor, and what came of it(nothing).

Therefore thats why everything is so slow, and we are still very far from a good domestic policy, but one way or another, corruption is getting less over the years.

#609 2022-05-16 18:44:57

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

persia wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I wonder how this former colonel got assets of 400 million dollars after beeing a minister for a few years. I don't know if such topics are touched by russian newspapers or not? In Norway newspapers skin politicians alive if they'r suspected of embezzeling even 10k dollars.

30 years have passed since the collapse of the USSR. By the standards of history, this is a very short time for the state. I agree that over the years, given the amount of resources and "brains" that remained from the USSR, it was possible to reach a higher level of economy than in China now.
But unfortunately, immediately after the collapse, the country was ruled by oligarchs. Putin came to power in 2000. He was openly told that he were not here for long. But finally he became independent in his power only by 2012. The vertical of power, in any large country, is an incredibly complex structure, where there is an endless struggle for power among the elites. If you think that after becoming president, everyone will obey you at once at the click of your fingers, this is a huge misconception.
For example, look at Zelensky's "power". How he wanted to put Poroshenko away, change the prosecutor, and what came of it(nothing).

Therefore thats why everything is so slow, and we are still very far from a good domestic policy, but one way or another, corruption is getting less over the years.

I see only pluses in total. Sooner or later, these oligarchs will retire from business. The majority of them have already lost their money and influence. Nobody really feels sorry here that Europe arrests their yachts. Thieves are stealing from thieves. It's a good call for the others — do not trust and do not invest in Europe, your assets will be stolen if you aren't politically acceptable.

Meanwhile our Jewish boy gets profit. 1.6 billion dollars for a second sort TV-comedian known only in Ukraine. Such news are impossible after 24 of February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0JUpCrdG88

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-pa … ner-circle

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/ … e-accounts

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#610 2022-05-16 20:27:42

mediocre!
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Interesting video on symbols behind Azov insignia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdUtUefjCA

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#611 2022-05-16 22:50:39

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

nämeless wrote:
persia wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I see only pluses in total. Sooner or later, these oligarchs will retire from business. The majority of them have already lost their money and influence. Nobody really feels sorry here that Europe arrests their yachts. Thieves are stealing from thieves. It's a good call for the others — do not trust and do not invest in Europe, your assets will be stolen if you aren't politically acceptable.

Meanwhile our Jewish boy gets profit. 1.6 billion dollars for a second sort TV-comedian known only in Ukraine. Such news are impossible after 24 of February.

This could be two blade sword if west eu/usa blackmail them to start working on revolution against government . Such would sell own childs just to bring back assets. And of course its a well known USA recipe, nothing new actually  . Hope to see their teeth crashed in this case.

#612 2022-05-17 09:38:09

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

The vaunted fighters of "Azov", who promised to stand until the last drop of blood, surrendered to the Russians today. lol
One of the conditions for surrender was the ban on photography.
it is very interesting how Western propaganda will try to make them heroes who stood to the end.

#613 2022-05-17 12:35:44

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Vojislav wrote:
nämeless wrote:
persia wrote:

This could be two blade sword if west eu/usa blackmail them to start working on revolution against government . Such would sell own childs just to bring back assets. And of course its a well known USA recipe, nothing new actually  . Hope to see their teeth crashed in this case.

That's the reason, probably, why the law about up to 15 years of prison was adopted before. No one was arrested yet but they will in case of revolution attempt. I don't know who can protest here because of oligarchs benefits but money is money...

persia wrote:

The vaunted fighters of "Azov", who promised to stand until the last drop of blood, surrendered to the Russians today. lol
One of the conditions for surrender was the ban on photography.
it is very interesting how Western propaganda will try to make them heroes who stood to the end.

The official Kiev propaganda already using such words like "evacuation". The video of "evacuation" is in Telegram already.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-17 12:36:16)

#614 2022-05-17 17:40:44

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

nämeless wrote:

The official Kiev propaganda already using such words like "evacuation". The video of "evacuation" is in Telegram already.

It was to be expected, another beautiful noodles for Western philistines
These are the Russian barbarians - civilians were killed, and the militants were captured and sent to hospitals. Although they could have wiped the entire plant off the face of the earth in a few hours. Fascists, there are no other words

#615 2022-05-17 18:21:44

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

#616 2022-05-18 07:46:09

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Morning Russian propaganda about the independence of the prosecutor's office in the European countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

#617 2022-05-18 09:24:37

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids, yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNajwpiOEO4&t=0

Just the type of man who would reveal his level of corruption during an interview

#618 2022-05-19 06:13:02

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

persia wrote:
nämeless wrote:

These are the Russian barbarians - civilians were killed, and the militants were captured and sent to hospitals. Although they could have wiped the entire plant off the face of the earth in a few hours. Fascists, there are no other words

You shoulnt be ironic, this is sad where you facscistic politics bring you and others. Youll see when your tv agenda changes, mark my words.

#619 2022-05-19 07:51:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

What else could be better than a portion of Russian propaganda in the morning?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … veals.html

The followers are half-fake, the comments are half-fake, the support is half-fake, your mind and deep insight are half-fake too...

#620 2022-05-19 09:48:46

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

This video makes more and more sense with time, parts of it match with what the russians are saying and doing. Not glorifying it, simply saying things are the way they are to keep us fighting with each other

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x69xm4z

#621 2022-05-19 09:49:52

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 101.0

That half are those invisible which he likes to make handshake with
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThkA4A2aUNkv3yM3oFI1-li-dtnC7SM_R8BQ&usqp=CAU

#622 2022-05-19 10:49:14

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 78.0

Who could be better than Biden for Putin, best case scenario

#623 2022-05-19 12:29:22

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

joint wrote:
persia wrote:
nämeless wrote:

You shoulnt be ironic, this is sad where you facscistic politics bring you and others. Youll see when your tv agenda changes, mark my words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtaBUg-IpmM

Сейчас.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47anv9aOPaw

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-20 09:38:34)

#624 2022-05-19 12:41:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 101.0

@Simon.

In the 30's USA made a fatal decision when they wanted all the Money and Gold back from Germany due the Economic crisis in USA.

(Beside the fact that the Versailles Treaty was a complete wrong instrument after WW1).

When they took all the money and gold out of Germany in the 30's, it was the beginning of the global Economic Crysis, which helped at the end Hitler and the Nazis.

Btw. I saw yesterday a documentation about Mussolini. What a joke how it went in Italy those times. (the 20's) and how the Duce got the power and full control over Italy

In a 40 million state a group of 30'000 Black Shirts got the power just by words and threats.

Btw. Adolf copied 1:1 the how to from Mussolini and used it to get in charge in Germany and not vice versa.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-05-19 12:47:49)

#625 2022-05-19 19:15:54

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 101.0

#626 2022-05-19 22:18:06

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:
persia wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDaUSnUvHOA

Сейчас.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47anv9aOPaw

If you wanted tell something with this crapy bydlo song, i have no clue.
If "the west" is cheater, Russia is killer, know the difference.

#627 2022-05-20 07:19:06

persia
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Dj Nina Kravitz was invited to headline the Finnish Weekend festival.
But the Finnish organizers notified that the invitation was canceled, because Nina did not express her attitude to the war in Ukraine in any way on social networks.
Nina wrote on Instagram that she is primarily a musician and has never supported violence, no matter where it happens. But it wasn't enough.
The musician has 1.8 million subscribers in insta, tours around the world.

rinjo, tell me more about freedom of speech in European lol

https://www.is.fi/viihde/art-2000008824543.html

#628 2022-05-20 08:18:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

persia wrote:

Dj Nina Kravitz was invited to headline the Finnish Weekend festival.
But the Finnish organizers notified that the invitation was canceled, because Nina did not express her attitude to the war in Ukraine in any way on social networks.
Nina wrote on Instagram that she is primarily a musician and has never supported violence, no matter where it happens. But it wasn't enough.
The musician has 1.8 million subscribers in insta, tours around the world.

rinjo, tell me more about freedom of speech in European lol

https://www.is.fi/viihde/art-2000008824543.html

I Pribaltika people getting 700 EUR fines for watching Russian TV, lol.

I'm against the war but seems Joe B wants to fight till the last Ukrainian.

#629 2022-05-20 09:14:23

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Wtf? You guys sit with your heads in the "news" all day? Ever visited another country in your life?
I can read and watch russian news all day, tv service provides blocked most of them but there are ways to see it and no one is going to "fine" you for that. Get out more and keep that bullshit to yourself

#630 2022-05-20 09:33:44

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Board footer