#1 2022-03-18 09:15:18

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

unban from R+R Simple

To whom it may concern:  I was banned for shooting into enemy camp on Premunde...I thought I was being shot at made a mistake so I just need to know how long the ban is for or if I can be forgiven and let back in...just a simple mistake

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-03-18 09:22:46

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

Re: unban from R+R Simple

Lightning Strike wrote:

... just need to know how long the ban is for or if I can be forgiven and let back in...just a simple mistake

99 years from now on.

okay - dear Lightning. Then try to make a suggestion how you can avoid the ''mistakes'' in the future.
You keep making mistakes and unfortunately you keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2022-03-18 09:45:25

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Anna:   Not quite sure what all of that means I have played 1000 + on here of course I know the rules I am not disruptive, baserape, or any other kind of problems for other players...I occasionally slip up playing  guess I am not perfect but I do enjoy this server so still not sure how the penalty is for and I guess if its 99 years so be it...not here to fight just to play

#4 2022-03-18 11:09:06

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Android Chrome 99.0

here is another reminder
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 66#p176066

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2022-03-18 12:55:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2022-03-18 13:50:18

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

Lightning Strike wrote:

Anna:   .... I have played 1000 + on here of course I know the rules I am not disruptive, baserape, or any other kind of problems for other players......not here to fight just to play

Exactly, that's the problem!!! you play 1000+ hours and you know the rules and YES you break the rules and that again and again. the last entry linked by RaketenHorst was even 4 weeks ago. (thats what we noticed)
I don't want to judge your style of play for that alone you could open a new topic again. It's ONLY about knowingly and repeatedly violating the rules.

What i see is ...  as soon as you feel like  'ohh, no admin onBoard' . you give a shit of the well known rules and you are starting baseattacking !!!  ... am i right or wrong @ Lightning ???

how do we get the problem under control, -you should make a suggestion about that, because you are the expert for yourself - that's what I wanted to tell you.

#6 2022-03-18 20:37:53

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

This is the last I will say about this....I am not sure were you guys are coming from it seems either you dont want regular players on a game that is  almost 25 years old or you simply dont like my gameplay and you are looking to push me out.  I said along that I will make a mistake once in a while only one person I ever heard of was perfect.  I am sorry I am not friendly with the folks on this game I guess if I was then my treatment might be a tad better.  Put me on the cross and stiick nail in my hands the only thing I can do is say that I always try to play inside the rules I have had a couple of incidents I am not looking for opportunities to do things when admin is not around (which is quite frequently) I have never called out other player, baseraped, teamkilled (even after being teamkilled numerous times by people who dont like my game style)  The question I pose to you Anna (and you are the person I typically have problems with) is why you have a problem with me?  I guess it is the way I play as I am not a team player solo guy who does his own thing.  Really this is a game not real life I understand the reason for rules people make mistakes we move on.  Not sure what to say I just wanted to defend myself I am not out to break the rules because I shot one guy in a base with a sniper rifle or shot other when I was shot at.  Hope someone has a little mercy on you if you were one ever to make a mistake.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2022-03-19 03:17:24

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

regular players with 1000 hours of experience or so do not need any warnings at all, you have been advised several times about your bahaviour, yet so you dont seem to get the message. therefore you will eat longer and longer bans no matter how old the game is.

#8 2022-03-19 11:12:15

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

Lightning Strike wrote:

This is the last I will say about this.....

fine

Lightning Strike wrote:

.... I always try to play inside the rules I have had a couple of incidents I am not looking for opportunities to do things when admin is not around (which is quite frequently) .......... I guess it is the way I play as I am not a team player solo guy who does his own thing.  ..... Hope someone has a little mercy on you if you were one ever to make a mistake.

you hit the nail.  you know the rules well and unfortunally you just 'try' to play without violation of rules. And that repeatatly !

the next point is right into the bulls eye...  you name it, when you say you are a solo and not a teamplayer. on top i will tell all the others who are reading with  how it looks like - your 'solo style'.
you are spawnraping and camping   ONLY   with tanks and arti ! ! ! - and that is exactly what this old game so utterly does not need. players like you destroy this last little community all the faster.
and indeed i ask myself every time why you play public at all - you can play campaign very well that fit pertfect for you.

in the end it is not a question of mercy

Last edited by Anna Nym (2022-03-19 11:14:23)

#9 2022-03-20 12:24:49

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Can you please just answer one question "How Long is my Ban"  I have asked several times but I think you like to keep it cryptic for some reason...just need to know

#10 2022-03-22 00:50:19

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Well I guess I will ask again....respectfully...I would like to know how long my ban is for...also it now is saying I am disconnected instead of banned...does that mean a permanent ban or something else?  Once again just need to know information as an administrator should be willing to give

#11 2022-03-22 13:10:26

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Hey, it's 1 month ban, it will expire on 17 april

#12 2022-03-22 13:59:16

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Hey, it's 1 month ban, it will expire on 17 april

thx Paul

@ Lightning  let us hear or read something constructive from your site  so i will have a reason to reduce that bantime.
we experienced enough from you in that case of rule viaolation and a short ban -  repeated

Last edited by Anna Nym (2022-03-22 14:01:43)

#13 2022-03-23 01:12:27

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Well....this is interesting because I always try to choose my words and what I say carefully...my intent is never to go after individuals or to make general assumptions about people who I have never met nor probably never will....stereotypes can be good or bad depending on the circumstances....I do enjoy these maps and there really is no other place to play so I am kind of at mercy of the administrators on this site....I also want to say that I have had some very fair and forthright discussions with admin here as well....my intent is never to make others gameplay unpalatable to the point they want to leave....my point (and by the way we are talking the past 2 years or so) is that certain individuals just don't like the way I play and thus decide to find ways to either make the game unplayable for me (teamkilling) or look to make me an example to others not to behave badly.  I have never said I didn't break the rules and I never thought I should not do ban time for it...my bans have been from 2 weeks when I started playing regularly all the way to 2 days.  I have a couple administrators at least have dialogue about my behavior and reacted as they should unemotional and to the point.  The reason I wrote what I wrote was to prove my theory its not just about violations but its about how some feel about the integrity of this game.  Doesn't excuse my behavior for poor judgement but sometimes we should look at intent. I do get a little punch-drunk and tired playing making bad decisions late at night (playing from the US) the intent is to not be disruptive or be an ass but just that poor judgement... trust me nobody is harder on themselves then me about doing something stupid. What I will not do is say "I will never do it again" because no one can guarantee anything in this life.  I will try to make the best judgements possible but I am not going to change my gameplay to throwing grenades at Monte Cassino...it says be creative and that's what I try to do... many don't agree with my methods but why would you care if it is inside the rules. The world is full of different opinions. and usually not just one works all the time.  I have never and I mean never criticized other player for gameplay.  If that is how they play and like AA so be it who am I to make a judgement.  I would never tell other player "Hey go somewhere else because I don't like your gameplay" that really makes no sense.  I am probably the easiest player to kill because of the way I play...celebrate and kill me a 100 times over.

Those are my thoughts Anna take them for what you want I am always going to try to be a better player for everyone but I will not be bullied and smeared for the type of game I play and you made that abundantly clear that is what you think (at least you were honest). If you honestly believe that I deserve a 1 month ban for two incidents in a month and having nothing before that for almost a year then I guess I go with the consequences but if you are doing it because you just don't like me or my gameplay along with that then maybe you should reconsider the length.  I am sure this will not get me unbanned but I sure feel better see you sometime between now and April 17.

Last edited by Lightning Strike (2022-03-23 01:55:16)

#14 2022-03-23 09:29:45

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

close this topic

#15 2022-03-23 11:57:23

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 84.0

Strike, for the love of God let's keep it simple. Just remember to stay away from main base and we might reduce your ban, that's all.
If you are not sure about main base location ask admins.

#16 2022-03-24 02:17:23

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Paul:  I couldn't agree more however it is out of my hands at this point

#17 2022-03-25 10:48:39

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

No worries Strike. Please wait a bit more, we need to discuss the case with admins.

#18 2022-03-25 22:06:13

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

Anna Nym wrote:
Lightning Strike wrote:

... just need to know how long the ban is for or if I can be forgiven and let back in...just a simple mistake

99 years from now on.

okay - dear Lightning. Then try to make a suggestion how you can avoid the ''mistakes'' in the future.
You keep making mistakes and unfortunately you keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

You banned me for headshooting you in base. Thing is, you could at least reduce my 3 day ban to one big_smile
I play from laptop. When my hand is on the W -S -D-A keys my wrist sometimes touches the pad. Thats why I shot you.

#19 2022-03-25 23:58:04

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

I play on a laptop and also accidently fire off a round the same way smile .

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#20 2022-03-26 02:05:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

#21 2022-03-26 10:38:48

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

#22 2022-03-26 12:29:56

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

Semaka(Ro) wrote:

You banned me for headshooting you in base. Thing is, you could at least reduce my 3 day ban to one big_smile
I play from laptop. When my hand is on the W -S -D-A keys my wrist sometimes touches the pad. Thats why I shot you.

Hey . I'm still wondering if this is THE most stupidest or , most bizarre or ridiculous ban apeal ever -
I'll save them somewhere - your ban is lifted and do me a favor and practice diligently with your laptop keybord that you get the hang of it.

#23 2022-03-26 13:35:49

L0rd Waggachugga
Android Chrome 92.0

Just turn off touchpad, np.

#24 2022-03-26 13:55:23

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

Anna Nym wrote:
Semaka(Ro) wrote:

Hey . I'm still wondering if this is THE most stupidest or , most bizarre or ridiculous ban apeal ever -
I'll save them somewhere - your ban is lifted and do me a favor and practice diligently with your laptop keybord that you get the hang of it.

1000 THANKS !
I will try to turn it off. You may know me ANNA, that I play for a while and even if I team kill a lot ( badluck and noob) , my intentions are not evil...except when some is being disruptive to me. I still try to manage my anger in that.  I am not perfect.

Last edited by Semaka(Ro) (2022-03-26 13:55:57)

#25 2022-03-29 04:57:56

Lightning Strike
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Paul:  Thanks for keeping me informed all I have is time!  And no I didn't accidently touch the keypad lol!

#26 2022-04-02 15:35:04

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

Hello Strike, you are unbanned.
Please remember the limits of main bases, and especially do not baseattack when you think no one is watching. You know the rules, please stick to them and there won't be any problem. Thanks for understanding.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

Board footer