#1 2022-03-13 23:17:32

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

hypocrisy and ugliness rotten

right now, I’m from a battle ax battle at 0:10 Moscow time, I was on an M10 tank based on an alliance, some kind of ugly flies up and kills me (baserape) I ask the lecturer to kick him or at least throw a warning, it’s amazing at this very moment someone took his eyes from him) and he does not see this case, then I say (literally) "ok, let me also be a baserape and try to tell me at least a word" , eS fucker says (literally) "if at least 1 dies, I I'll kick you" after 10 seconds he kicks me for kdis! but at that moment I was at my base and in 10 seconds I couldn’t rape the enemy’s base, it was just words, NOT ACTIONS, it turns out he kicked me just like that, because he wanted it)), I’m waiting for your explanations lect and es) .

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-03-13 23:20:11

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Re: hypocrisy and ugliness rotten

That hell on the plane was not followed by a kick or warning) and the lecturer said: "wow, what a pity, straight to tears, but I can't kick admins" so let them do whatever they want in the game, they are demigods here.

#3 2022-03-14 05:49:06

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 98.0

What a pity! You should have raped them in that 10 seconds, while you had the chance, should have given them a lecture! Hehe

Those two are the most cold-blooded serial kickers here, friendo, i wouldn't f*ck with them! Especially the one you called "f*cker" is a real badass. If you had insulted him/her in the game as well, then it's normal to get hurt by his/her axe.

You just need to chill out and stay away from those so-called demigods next time.

That's how you survive! Hehe...

#4 2022-03-14 14:56:30

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 99.0

Vietnamese wrote:

What a pity! You should have raped them in that 10 seconds, while you had the chance, should have given them a lecture! Hehe

Those two are the most cold-blooded serial kickers here, friendo, i wouldn't f*ck with them! Especially the one you called "f*cker" is a real badass. If you had insulted him/her in the game as well, then it's normal to get hurt by his/her axe.

You just need to chill out and stay away from those so-called demigods next time.

Nice language

#5 2022-03-14 21:52:34

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

aphrodie wrote:

right now, I’m from a battle ax battle at 0:10 Moscow time, I was on an M10 tank based on an alliance, some kind of ugly flies up and kills me (baserape) I ask the lecturer to kick him or at least throw a warning, it’s amazing at this very moment someone took his eyes from him) and he does not see this case, then I say (literally) "ok, let me also be a baserape and try to tell me at least a word" , eS fucker says (literally) "if at least 1 dies, I I'll kick you" after 10 seconds he kicks me for kdis! but at that moment I was at my base and in 10 seconds I couldn’t rape the enemy’s base, it was just words, NOT ACTIONS, it turns out he kicked me just like that, because he wanted it)), I’m waiting for your explanations lect and es) .

Well, you are nothing but a troll. You make fake reports about baseraping asking someone to get me kicked. So I told you that if you continue with that I will kick you and that what I did.
Lecter could kick me as well, but then he need a reason and he didn't have it. Because when you report baserape you have to know what baserape is. When you stay active in base and shoot the field from position on the pic and you get bombed it's not a baserape.

Here is the spot where you was:

https://ibb.co/PGHBmNz

so shut it, долбоёб

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#6 2022-03-14 22:37:27

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

I didnt wanted to reply since you are wasting my time and e.S as well but you kept asking for non existing kicks from non existing rule breaking. I TOLD you several times there was no rules breaking but either you dont know how to read, neither you wont accept the reasons that are given, you just kept going on an endeless monologue even when i said that a zillion times. This topic is closed for me. Next time and I mean next time dont push me, I wont be so nice.

Last edited by Lecter (2022-03-14 22:38:18)

#7 2022-03-14 23:13:42

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

e.S wrote:
aphrodie wrote:

Well, you are nothing but a troll. You make fake reports about baseraping asking someone to get me kicked. So I told you that if you continue with that I will kick you and that what I did.
Lecter could kick me as well, but then he need a reason and he didn't have it. Because when you report baserape you have to know what baserape is. When you stay active in base and shoot the field from position on the pic and you get bombed it's not a baserape.

Here is the spot where you was:

https://ibb.co/PGHBmNz

so shut it, долбоёб

My sweetie) I know that it is not considered rape if you shoot a bomb at artillery and anti-aircraft guns, but nothing was said about the tank, were you an admin from an ad in a newspaper?) I wipe my ass with this ad, don’t do it again , sweeties:*

#8 2022-03-14 23:15:44

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Vietnamese wrote:

Is that how you make me afraid of them? Tipo if they go to meet you, then I should run away from them? or do you have a different meaning? I shot both the lecturer and that dumbass like youngsters, are you telling me to be afraid of them?

#9 2022-03-14 23:17:32

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Vietnamese wrote:

aa stop sorry, I understand you, he (e.s) is so infringed and offended that he decides to release all his resentment and anger that he has accumulated since his school years in the game, by kicking ordinary players, just like that?
do you mean that?

#10 2022-03-14 23:19:09

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

lecter is a normal guy from him, the same as from e.s the actions of a little boy, I have not seen, lect is normal people, just afraid to kick their own admins.

#11 2022-03-15 02:17:38

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

Im not afraid of kicking own admins. First I would not do it because I can´t and its a common rule between admins.  I have done it once in the past to one admin and I regret it immediately. And if, I mean if, e.S was breaking rules I would pm him and have a personal conversation with him about it. But he wasnt and never seen him doing anything bad here.

#12 2022-03-15 06:33:23

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

aphrodie wrote:

I know that it is not considered rape if you shoot a bomb at artillery and anti-aircraft guns, but nothing was said about the tank

You really think you can actively shoot from main with a tank and enemy isnt allowed to shoot/ bomb you  ??

#13 2022-03-15 09:24:44

Vietnamese
Player
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 98.0

aphrodie wrote:

Is that how you make me afraid of them? Tipo if they go to meet you, then I should run away from them? or do you have a different meaning? I shot both the lecturer and that dumbass like youngsters, are you telling me to be afraid of them?

There are three types of admins here. Some of them usually don't give a sh*t about what's going on. They just play for fun, like any other ordinary player, ignore most of the reports and do the admin work only if they're involved in the situation directly, or when the report comes from a well-known pro player. This is the majority. Next, there's the soft grandma-grandpa type. Those are the ones who usually try to make everyone happy. They play mainly for order and management, paying attention to all of the reports, warning rule-breakers before taking any further action and loving cookies. Than there's the cold-blooded, the frosty kind. Those are the ones you can never discuss or argue publicly. They will not show you any sign of sense of humor and they will not have mercy on you if you break rules.

Your e.S is one of the third kind and i'm surprised when i saw that him and his busy friends (sidney, rudolf, clive, edward, marcel, rudolf-the bastard one) spending time for a demonstration for just to explain you the point. https://imgbb.com/PGHBmNz

Well, he might be into you. Hehe...

Last edited by Vietnamese (2022-03-15 09:26:44)

#14 2022-03-15 19:16:25

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Maasika wrote:
aphrodie wrote:

I know that it is not considered rape if you shoot a bomb at artillery and anti-aircraft guns, but nothing was said about the tank

You really think you can actively shoot from main with a tank and enemy isnt allowed to shoot/ bomb you  ??

Can someone throw off a list of mandatory basic and additional rules? Are the rules equal for everyone? If not, then I'll ask you to throw off the separate rules FOR ADMIN.
I read the list of rules,
although it was a long time ago, I remember a lot, but I don’t remember what it said about the tank from the main base, it was only about art and anti-aircraft guns, enlighten me, if I’m wrong, please, thank you.

#15 2022-03-15 19:22:42

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Vietnamese wrote:
aphrodie wrote:

There are three types of admins here. Some of them usually don't give a sh*t about what's going on. They just play for fun, like any other ordinary player, ignore most of the reports and do the admin work only if they're involved in the situation directly, or when the report comes from a well-known pro player. This is the majority. Next, there's the soft grandma-grandpa type. Those are the ones who usually try to make everyone happy. They play mainly for order and management, paying attention to all of the reports, warning rule-breakers before taking any further action and loving cookies. Than there's the cold-blooded, the frosty kind. Those are the ones you can never discuss or argue publicly. They will not show you any sign of sense of humor and they will not have mercy on you if you break rules.

Your e.S is one of the third kind and i'm surprised when i saw that him and his busy friends (sidney, rudolf, clive, edward, marcel, rudolf-the bastard one) spending time for a demonstration for just to explain you the point. https://imgbb.com/PGHBmNz

Well, he might be into you. Hehe...

who is who in this names? I only know one Russian admin by name.
e.s. is this Putin? and I'm like Navalny, hahaha
Type 2 is arkos crapule hydra moist and oth, type 1 has not yet been met.

#16 2022-03-16 07:03:30

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

aphrodie wrote:

Can someone throw off a list of mandatory basic and additional rules? Are the rules equal for everyone? If not, then I'll ask you to throw off the separate rules FOR ADMIN.
I read the list of rules,
although it was a long time ago, I remember a lot, but I don’t remember what it said about the tank from the main base, it was only about art and anti-aircraft guns, enlighten me, if I’m wrong, please, thank you.

Baser attack rule simplified :
- when you become active ( aka start shooting at enemies ) , you are legal target no matter where you are (  in uncap base or wherever )

You can drive (or walk/run) around in uncap with tank or arty or any vehicle if you want but the second you start shoot  =>you become target

Makes sense , doesnt it?

PS: Im not admin , text above is a combination of common sense and reading  admins replies in ban section.

#17 2022-03-17 11:49:31

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

alpha beta and sigma types of admin

Board footer