#1 2013-02-03 17:47:32

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website

Ticket_to_Death toys

I really like Ticket_to_Death's avatar. That Honda trail 70 brings back lots of memories. The handle bars were notorious for breaking though, cheap ass aluminum that you could fold down so it could fit in the trunk of your car. I replaced 5 or 6 on my trail 50. You would be cruising along and all of a sudden one of your handle bars would come off in your hand. SURPRISE!!! LOL, good times.

Another cool toy from the "stone age" was the Flexy. I had one of these too. We would race down hilly streets and the flexy was only 6 inches off the ground so it would just fit beneath a car. When we would race, the goal was to be in front so you could make the other guy crash into a car. It take long till you figured out to go ahead & bail and get road rash rather than the other option.

flexy_zpsfeee20fc.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2013-02-11 16:47:58

Ticket_to_Death
Belgium

Re: Ticket_to_Death toys

Nice! In Europe they didn't sell the CT70. It was called the ST50 and ST70 big_smile I still have the first model from 1969, called the ST70E (but I placed a plastic gas tank from a CT70). I own in our town a small club and when the weather is nice we go for a ride and meet up with other clubs smile

There are 2 parts of the CT70 that are very willing in europe, the plastic gas tank and those bars who protect your engine when you would fall.

Last edited by Ticket_to_Death (2013-02-11 16:49:11)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer