#1 2013-02-09 21:14:27

DrStrange
Player
Germany

Plz... stop the modding madness!

Its getting worse every day. How about a week with umodded maps!?! Wonder how many noobs will cry "WTF ?! Where is the B17" on aberdeen or sth like that oO
Stalin with Zooks and Knifes only?! Wtf! And Lecter is even restarting this bullshit after allies lost too quickly. Even with 25+ Player complaining..... Hooray!
Plz keep it SiMPLE !!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2013-02-09 21:39:52

X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X

Re: Plz... stop the modding madness!

I'm not trying to tell you SiMPLE guys what to do ....  you can mod all maps a gazillion times per day if you want.

But I agree. Modding too often, and moving too far away from the default setup can be frustrating and annoying.

Just because something is technically possible, doesn't necessarily mean it's good gameplay-wise.

My number one mantra - when modding, is to stick as close to the original at all costs, and only deviate as last resort, if the original layout just doesn't work.

#3 2013-02-09 21:40:38

Lecter

Berlin will be up for few days only. First round lasted 7m so I asked who wanted restart. So I did, next round full server and tickets went to the end.

2 or 3 complaining but that was it. Dont make this such a big issue. We play all the maps every single day, just because there is one change, meant to be fun, its not the end of the world...

#4 2013-02-09 23:01:15

DrStrange
Player
Germany

Cmon Lecter. Its was far more ppl complaing than agreeing. I watched this behaviour quite a few times be different admins. Restarting their favorite maps (w/o askin ppl at all). Imho thats admin abuse.
And about mods: I agree some mods make sense on a 64 ppl server. But some mods seem to change almost daily...

#5 2013-02-09 23:13:55

Lecter

I agree at the beginning there were some complaining but still the majority wanted it. I love Berlin but as inf and that I never restart unless it´s over in less than 5m too. This was for fun only smile

Regarding the mods I agree 100% with you, I dont like changes too and I would rather play the maps as they´re done. Just slighty modifications I dont mind but when it turns too changing the essence of the map I hate it. For example Bulge...

Board footer