#271 2020-03-20 23:42:31

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

Re: * * * Coronavirus * * *

Kin, the abombs saved more lives than they ended, and were used due to refusal to surrender, at least 4 million more civilians would have been conscripted and killed as fodder to protect Japans ultra nationalist, lethally racist leadership, govt, just to save face for war crimes in the several tens of millions of victims, not the some, 1 million at most killed by US air raids, and again, exactly for the same reasons, you're a teenaged, uneducated, Iran brainwashed idiot

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#272 2020-03-20 23:55:48

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

About 1/4 of Italy's population is over 65yo. That plays a major role any time any sort of sickness is around.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#273 2020-03-20 23:58:30

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Kin, the abombs saved more lives than they ended, and were used due to refusal to surrender, at least 4 million more civilians would have been conscripted and killed as fodder to protect Japans ultra nationalist, lethally racist leadership, govt, just to save face for war crimes in the several tens of millions of victims, not the some, 1 million at most killed by US air raids, and again, exactly for the same reasons, you're a teenaged, uneducated, Iran brainwashed idiot

I didn't saw our govs talk about that boobms in TV or radio.
You can ask japanese idea about ur sentence.
Civilians killed for stoping war. You are happy because Innocent civilians.That's sad story.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#274 2020-03-20 23:59:27

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Arkos wrote:

Nope, not really, Italy has real problems, but it depends on the Medical Care system, (Respirators, etc.) there and they overslept it at the beginning.

Italy's dead rate is around 9.5%, (Switzerland ~1.0%

yes, really, whats the matter with you, cant you understand a basic sentence ?

no its not, youre just mindlessly reciting what the media is feeding ya

there are probably ten times as many infected in italy as officially listed, so therefore the real deathrate is about 1%

the majority of users in this forum are completely braindead, especially, dion, joint, dakota, sparrow, mamba, vertigo etc.

they dont even understand stuff like this :

SNAG-0000.png

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S120 … 5/fulltext

which more or less underlines that coronavirus in italy, is no more deadly than regular influenza in italy

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#275 2020-03-21 00:24:46

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Do u have real life friends?
I do.
2 of them are doctors, 1 is working in emergency room, other one is pulmonologist, both of them said to me ''don't go out, stay in home, don't get near old or sick ppl''.
So now u expect me to believe u over them?
1 no lifer vs 2 doctors.

U r just one more lunatic, just sit down and think, would all doctors and medical nurses be involved in this, creating hoax?
All medical stuff from every country?

The thing is that most of them did not believe it's so serious flue, until it hit.. SURPRISE !

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-03-21 00:25:52)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#276 2020-03-21 02:57:48

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

thats the problem with dimwit-failures like you. you cant even read or figure things out on your own, you need people to explain everything to you

i dont even listen to what youre saying, cuz its clear than youre just another dumb low social class bum with nothing intelligent to say

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#277 2020-03-21 03:31:16

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Nope, not really, Italy has real problems, but it depends on the Medical Care system, (Respirators, etc.) there and they overslept it at the beginning.

Italy's dead rate is around 9.5%, (Switzerland ~1.0%

yes, really, whats the matter with you, cant you understand a basic sentence ?

no its not, youre just mindlessly reciting what the media is feeding ya

there are probably ten times as many infected in italy as officially listed, so therefore the real deathrate is about 1%

the majority of users in this forum are completely braindead, especially, dion, joint, dakota, sparrow, mamba, vertigo etc.

they dont even understand stuff like this :

https://i.ibb.co/0ZyvWn1/SNAG-0000.png

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S120 … 5/fulltext

which more or less underlines that coronavirus in italy, is no more deadly than regular influenza in italy

wow your list is like spawnkill smile why wouldnt you google 'why corona is more dangerous than flu', there are already bunch of your kind amateur-virologist whistleblowers on internet

#278 2020-03-21 09:38:27

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

thats the problem with dimwit-failures like you. you cant even read or figure things out on your own, you need people to explain everything to you

And you ''figure'' it out by just googling about corona, sources that suit u and who tell it's a hoax.
U fucking retard.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-03-21 09:41:20)

#279 2020-03-21 10:20:57

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

sometimes its good to have underpended opinion, but googling more thn 10 min different sorces would be enough to understand that death rate is not make full picture, there are also incubation period, contagiousness.., so arrorant and superficial to stand on a position when you havent reserch the issue at least on basic level, so stupid bfsoldier, bright persons like him lead flat earth thing movements, disguasting

#280 2020-03-21 10:50:56

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

#281 2020-03-21 15:19:43

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

#282 2020-03-21 15:22:57

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 74.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

i dont even listen to what youre saying, cuz its clear than youre just another dumb low social class bum with nothing intelligent to say

Oh the game is on you piece of shit...

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2020-03-21 15:25:46)

#283 2020-03-21 15:24:53

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

Autism intensifies xD

#284 2020-03-21 15:30:50

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 71.0

Wtf is going on???

#285 2020-03-21 16:04:42

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Yesterday I was told by one lady, a some sort of a colleague of mine, that all this situation "was made up by the americans".
"Think once again", she said, "all the news we see, there's nothing specific."

I was like: "and what do you want to see, how they carry away the bodies? How about the italian cases?"

She said: "No, not the bodies. But I mean they tell us some statistics and everything, but no specific proves, all that can be made up easily. Same in Italy, how do you know there really died so many? We had some cases of pneumonia in Kharkow. If not taken care in time a person can die from it also.
I believe it's 'cause of the americans and many co-workers of my unit are agree with me."

Me: "but the virus started from China, no?"

Her: "The USA are enemues with Russia and China. I believe America delivered it to China somehow."

Last edited by Insane (2020-03-21 16:07:05)

#286 2020-03-21 16:25:48

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#287 2020-03-21 16:59:54

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Being that I'm so close to the university and that it's an "extended" spring break, I know that a TON of the students drove to the various FL beaches over the last couple of weeks. They were showing helicopter/drone video and of course they're crowded like every other spring break. Only recently they started closing and enforcing some rules, but damn... I have a feeling they're going to bring it back here and everywhere else because those beaches are a major spring break hotspot for college students from all over US and other places.

The worst thing is.. I'm not worried about them but afraid they will go visit their parents or grandparents. They know they'll most likely be fine, but completely forget about their 80yo grandma who has health issues or whatever. The interviews they had with some of them... fucking IDIOTS!

Technically I'm in a risk category because I was a premature baby and still to this day have issues from that and get bronchitis a lot and had pneumonia quite a few times. My workplace is clean as hell, but when I need groceries, gas, etc... Lots of Clorox wipes smile I'm not overly worried. There are 15 cases in this county and I know it'll rise but I know nearly 99% will be fine at the end.

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-03-21 17:01:50)

#288 2020-03-21 18:10:22

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 73.0

joint wrote:

there is info like actual first cases in Ukrane happened in middle of january, time when wokers coming back on hollydays from Europe, media reported of "weird series of pneumonia that burn out lungs with 5 days" damn

I think this is what you are talking about, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpnGtCo5lU

#289 2020-03-21 18:25:16

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Sunshine wrote:

Being that I'm so close to the university and that it's an "extended" spring break, I know that a TON of the students drove to the various FL beaches over the last couple of weeks. They were showing helicopter/drone video and of course they're crowded like every other spring break. Only recently they started closing and enforcing some rules, but damn... I have a feeling they're going to bring it back here and everywhere else because those beaches are a major spring break hotspot for college students from all over US and other places.

The worst thing is.. I'm not worried about them but afraid they will go visit their parents or grandparents. They know they'll most likely be fine, but completely forget about their 80yo grandma who has health issues or whatever. The interviews they had with some of them... fucking IDIOTS!

Technically I'm in a risk category because I was a premature baby and still to this day have issues from that and get bronchitis a lot and had pneumonia quite a few times. My workplace is clean as hell, but when I need groceries, gas, etc... Lots of Clorox wipes smile I'm not overly worried. There are 15 cases in this county and I know it'll rise but I know nearly 99% will be fine at the end.

Some of the ppl who get infected will have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all, but they will be carriers and incubation period before symptoms appear is long.
That's the main issue here, of those reported 287 000, there are probably 500 000 more unregistered.
And death rate is higher then 1%, look at this site that Mamba posted:
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar … 7b48e9ecf6
If we calculate number of those who recovered and those who deceased, mortality percentage is higher then 13%.
We can not calculate total number of currently sick, cuz we don't know how many will recover..

Wear gloves, don't touch face and make distance from other ppl.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-03-21 18:26:09)

#290 2020-03-21 18:52:33

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Dionysus wrote:

Some of the ppl who get infected will have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all, but they will be carriers and incubation period before symptoms appear is long.
That's the main issue here, of those reported 287 000, there are probably 500 000 more unregistered.
And death rate is higher then 1%, look at this site that Mamba posted:
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar … 7b48e9ecf6
If we calculate number of those who recovered and those who deceased, mortality percentage is higher then 13%.
We can not calculate total number of currently sick, cuz we don't know how many will recover..

Wear gloves, don't touch face and make distance from other ppl.

Yes, I'm aware. It's basic virology.

The death rate here is bouncing around 1%. 99% of the deaths were people who had underlying conditions and/or elderly. Including like 25 from 1 nursing home. That's why I'm not concerned about them, but who they come into contact with.

We'll never know the true number of the amount of infected, just estimates. I'm sure I've already walked by someone with it. Wouldn't suprise me one bit.

#291 2020-03-21 19:43:51

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Sunshine wrote:

you live in a state where people live in retirement that means that state will suffer, be prepared of what´s coming.

#292 2020-03-21 19:50:39

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

800 dead in Italy in 24h...

#293 2020-03-21 19:56:39

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Zwarrior wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

you live in a state where people live in retirement that means that state will suffer, be prepared of what´s coming.

Exactly why I'm pissed at the stupid actions of the beach goers.

#294 2020-03-21 22:15:37

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

FFP2 mask cost 15 $ now, here. 1 piece.
In 10 days they will be maybe 100$, 200$ maybe even higher..
And u can find them only in black market.

#295 2020-03-21 22:26:04

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Was reading today a short story about a Swiss 27 year old woman who is recovered since some days.

(Swiss Slang Video with german Subs)

https://www.srf.ch/news/schweiz/vom-cor … en-um-mich

She was at the Fashion Week at Milano from 18. to 24. Februar and some days later she felt sick.

When she called her Boss, she, (a woman), told her, that she should go to the doctor to make a Corona-Test and she was positiv.

1. if they would have shut down those big International Events earlyer worldwide, the world would have much less problems today.

At the Fashion Week in Milano people come from all over the world and of course the brought it to each country in this world.

2. That was a good Tip from her Boss.

Btw. Now i know why this number of recovered people is so low.

The BAG, the "Swiss Federal Office of Public Health", does not record the recovered cases. (Country Wide).

Only the heavy cases who were in Hospital.

#296 2020-03-21 22:28:00

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Dionysus wrote:

In Swiss Police catched a 18 Year old boy, because he tried to sell those mask highly overpriced over Internet smile

They went straight to him just after they heard about.

Btw. They also stopped all not really necessary operations in Hospitals here.

Those Surgery Places in each Hospital are converted for Corona and also other places, entire houses at those areals.

Last edited by Arkos (2020-03-21 22:31:55)

#297 2020-03-21 22:48:43

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Dionysus wrote:

Are there price gouging laws there?

#298 2020-03-21 22:51:30

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Today Polish government decided to increase the penalties for persons who has a contact with infected person or been in foreign country.
Everyone who will leave his house under 14 days quarantine must pay 30k polish zloty.

30k = 7,870 dolars.

Last edited by Panzermensch (2020-03-21 22:52:01)

#299 2020-03-21 23:18:08

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

@ Arkos
Italians done that with hospitals 15 days ago, simply no room for so many ppl at once.

Do you know can FFP2 be re-used or is it only for 1 use?
Can it be disinfected?
I ask bcs I got 5 FFP2 masks from my friend, but I'm not sure will I be able to get more.

@Sunshine
We have those laws, but we don't have masks in regular sale.
U can only buy it from ''private'' sellers.

#300 2020-03-21 23:50:48

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

The problem is the masks are made out of fibers and are given an electrostatic charge. Washing destroys that charge and ruins the fibers.

Using it longer is probably safer than washing and reusing it. UV sterilization has been used.

After 3 or 4 times of reusing them, it won't fit your face effectively though.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer