#1 2020-01-06 16:10:25

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

EA is banning linux gamers in Battlefield 5

Yeah, Electronic Arts found a new art form:

Ban linux gamers because they "cheat" with using Linux. Why would that be? Since when does Linux give you more gaming powers?

Because something is free and open it isnt automatically bad! I get so sick and tired of this upside down world. Some claim the world is flat, dude... really???????

Others say jews are all bad, really.. is that also mean u not know the definition of a real zionist?

How about people that claim their wheelchair macs are better. Come on girl, ur over expensive closed BSD based system macbook rolled out the same Chinese factory for the same cheap price as my Xiaomi product.
The difference is you seem to have no clue about hardware and its development. No clue where the money goes (some fat american in apple office with a sigar and a yacht, didnt do SHIT for the actual product).

Yeah you are the type of person who gladly pays 10 double when it is trendy and shiny. Totally useless and totally evil if u really understand it. That makes me sick... but thats not why i am here. PEOPLE IN BATTLEFIELD ARE GETTING BANNED FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS!

The real problem is people are so dumbed down these days they not know to differ head from tails. They all go for the show, the feeling they get. Not what actually and factually is GOOD us.

Anyway, be careful with EA games. Not because they still try to sneak in addictive micro-payments... no it is because they steal your game copy for running it in proton or whatever! It is showing how little they care for their customers (what else is new in this world, another hateful fruitless war? good job boy now stfu negative entity).

Source:

https://youtu.be/GGZCT3lTgos

From the awesome Linux Gamer Gardiner @ heavyelement.io

BEWARE IF YOU USE LINUX FOR OTHER GAMES IN EA SPACE U MIGHT ALSO LOOSE ACCESS TO YOUR GAME(S) and no... forget about unban. Only Simple has awesome ban/unban system in place. For free... plenty of admins at your service (BLESS YOU ALL GUYS AND GURLS!)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-01-06 16:14:31)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer