#1 2018-08-01 01:49:30

arrow201
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Wrongfully kicked by RaketenHorst

At approx. 7:30ish Jul.31.2018, going into the Telemark map, there was 1 player on each side, I was the 3rd, and went allied, after the others joined and it went unbalanced, but not by me !!! ...as I said I was the 3rd, already 1 on each side ..., and then got kicked !!!
Since I was initially Allied and that is what I should be allowed to be, and before I could write my response, I got kicked again ! ...came in a 3rd time, same scenario as the second time, then banned !  Check your logs/video whatever you have, i'm right in this matter !

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2018-08-01 02:06:42

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Re: Wrongfully kicked by RaketenHorst

and the 1000th time before? ... how start the match? 7vs.2 .. than 5vs.2 (second kick) and than 15mins. ban ... now ur report here ... than u come bvack again and than? right! ... change again ..

u will never understand that huh? pls dont change teams and make them uneven ... *1001th time .. and if u think u r right in this matter ... hmm

see u in 1942 smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#3 2018-08-01 03:10:24

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Call me havin' Alzheimer, but somehow I think we had such a discussion already or this is a remake of a thread we once had some time ago...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-08-01 03:10:30

arrow201
Player
Canada

Once more ...when I came into Telemark, going into the map, it _defaulted_ me to allied (which I prefer), I didn't switch ! There was one player on each side, I made it 2-1 allied, what's wrong with that !?!  Yes, others came in and made it unbalanced. They should of been the ones kicked, not me !

If it was bothered to be noticed, I don't like playing axis ...it has nothing to do with purposely stacking and everything to do what side I prefer to play on. Many players just pick the side that they think is advantageous for them. Sure, I've gone into maps where there's more allied than axis but I've also gone into maps where allied have been greatly out numbered, but I still go allied. I have switched to axis if greatly out numbered and players complaining.

#5 2018-08-01 03:14:46

arrow201
Player
Canada

Dr-Duke wrote:

Call me havin' Alzheimer, but somehow I think we had such a discussion already or this is a remake of a thread we once had some time ago...

Maybe around someone else ? This is a new complaint. tongue

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2018-08-01 04:20:01

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Well I can't speak for RaketenHorst, neither for Tuia, wasn't there. Would be oversized of what I think or have to say 'bout this. But I'm pretty sure RaketenHorst just tried to fulfill his burdon of beeing "privileged" doing his duty as an admin, also maybe reacted as a player. And that, believe me, can be a blessing as well as a burden at the same time. wink

On the other hand, maybe you both had issues with each other before this. But that's out of my knowledge...

In the end, if it just was a kick you should never mind (but keep in mind) and respect that there are still ppl out there that do care about this game/server, after all this years.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2018-08-01 05:06:52

arrow201
Player
Canada

Dr-Duke wrote:

Well I can't speak for RaketenHorst, neither for Tuia, wasn't there. Would be oversized of what I think or have to say 'bout this. But I'm pretty sure RaketenHorst just tried to fulfill his burdon of beeing "privileged" doing his duty as an admin, also maybe reacted as a player. And that, believe me, can be a blessing as well as a burden at the same time. wink

On the other hand, maybe you both had issues with each other before this. But that's out of my knowledge...

In the end, if it just was a kick you should never mind (but keep in mind) and respect that there are still ppl out there that do care about this game/server, after all this years.

I've never had issues with him. We've all been kicked for one reason or another and I don't have issue with that, but who likes being kicked without reason ?!  I don't know what logs are kept and how detailed, but they would show this kick was unwarranted.  ...and because of that, I felt I had the right to re-enter as I originally entered, and frustrated because I was writing my case, and before finishing, I was kicked again ...and then a third time and banned before finishing writing.

It certainly appeared Mr. RaketenHorst was on a rant around that time period. Not just me, he was kicking people left and right, no warnings, no "please switch", just kick, kick, kick in a short period of time. Appears to be an abuse of power to me. I've seen warnings and pleas from other admins before I've seen a player finally kicked. Players then at least have a chance to plea their case. That sounds like the democratic way to me.

Thank you for your input.

Last edited by arrow201 (2018-08-01 05:20:18)

#8 2018-08-01 10:37:48

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Hi Arrow201,
Was you allied at the beginning of the round and didnt switch but got kicked by Horst for teamstack?
Look, RaketenHorst is strict on teamstack but he always gives a warning before to kick; and I really doubt he could kick you if you didnt switch teams cause I know Horst well and he's a fair admin.Except some cases, Horst always gives 1-2 chances for a player to switch back and he doesnt refuse to explain what the player does wrong.15 mins sanction happens when a player keeps switching teams.
Anyway your complain/feedback makes sense, thank you.I don't see here an abuse of power, but probably some admins should be more flexible on teamstack.
See you in game,
Paul

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#9 2018-08-01 23:40:39

arrow201
Player
Canada

Paul Baumer wrote:

Hi Arrow201,
Was you allied at the beginning of the round and didnt switch but got kicked by Horst for teamstack?
Look, RaketenHorst is strict on teamstack but he always gives a warning before to kick; and I really doubt he could kick you if you didnt switch teams cause I know Horst well and he's a fair admin.Except some cases, Horst always gives 1-2 chances for a player to switch back and he doesnt refuse to explain what the player does wrong.15 mins sanction happens when a player keeps switching teams.
Anyway your complain/feedback makes sense, thank you.I don't see here an abuse of power, but probably some admins should be more flexible on teamstack.
See you in game,
Paul

Yes Paul, your first sentence is correct. Initially, i came in as allied, I was the 3rd player and there was one already on axis.  There was no warning.
> ...Except some cases...
This was one of those cases.

>..See you in game..
Yes, that will be the last thing I see before you put a bullet in my head. smile

#10 2018-08-08 08:36:12

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Android Chrome 68.0

at least ...
arrow .. u r an usefull and great player .. pls watch balance before u change and lets have fun than ..

see u in 1942 smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

Board footer