#301 2017-03-08 12:53:51

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters

simon wrote:

is that how you try to catch a supposed maphacker? when axis has all the flags, the first house will get invaded anyway. whoever comes up first or throws a nade there is a threat to democracy and freedom in the united states of america and will be reviled by everyone.
and fraps does record differently in a plane. while the airspeed and height are key factors, the md5 is re-routing in the majoogily right of the oc3 optical line and you may lose connection to world war 2

You know, yet another so called Estonian "pro" of CS with an ultra high acc % was busted for hacking recently,
you guys wouldn't know anything about a complex culture of skilfully hiding cheats now would you?

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-03-08 12:54:07)

0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#302 2017-03-08 15:19:58

TOOKIE GOODNITE
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

Is Twigs the video star or what?

sck6EZ3.jpg
She laid her head upon my disbelief and bathed me with her ever-smile.

#303 2017-03-08 19:51:28

Vertigo
Old 'n Slow
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

BoS wrote:

lol....you are thinking that there is something to hide because i don't post any ground videos? 

Vertigo wrote:

You've posted flying vids in the past, but won't post one of the ground map which led to the ban.
Posting vids tonight that were played a year ago is irrelevant, don't ya think?

what are the difference you would look for Vertigo?  I fly, 99.9% are flying, that .1% will be ground, what does it matter if the video is in air or on ground? You honestly think that there's a difference? that i might be hiding something because i don't post "ground" videos? lmao! Video is video, what you catch is what you have catch, your funny Vert and no Simon we were just sitting around talking but just happened we saw this happen invert, but thanks for the laugh Vertigo....

Oh ffs...  Your post from January stating that you have a vid which will clear you.

BoS wrote:

When i do play, i record all game time because the remaining servers i do get to play in i want to be able to defend myself, reason why i don't want to post or show this video at all, i'm just enjoying reading all this drama and bullshit that PitViper is posting on this forum, because in truth, he's nothing more then the "drama" queen he's been making everyone out to be.

Vertigo wrote:
BoS wrote:

i will be waiting and still waiting for ages probably the proof that they suppose to have

Hello BoS..  As someone who respected you, I'm still waiting on the vid that YOU have too.

Try reading & understanding what a person is writing before going off path with all that rambing.
You have a tendency do that.  Slow down dude.

fffPQiZ.jpg

#304 2017-03-08 23:12:17

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

the dark side of forum !

I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

+1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#305 2017-03-10 20:32:56

BoS
Player
United States
Android Chrome 56.0

Re-read the statement again, I did for awhile record until srs was formed and I was able to get in TS with viper, didn't think I needed it, and why so I bring up anymore videos etc etc etc just to have someone say"cheater" I'm not that program smart, but I did ask for proof from pit "I have my ways" not going to get any videos from me

You cannot manage your life if you do not manage your self. You cannot manage your self if you do not manage your choices. Manage your choices, and you will manage your life.

Board footer