#1 2016-11-11 21:49:17

Дудъ
Player
Russia
Android Safari 4.0

---={AX}=- (no key) battlefield 1942 server ban appear

Dear admins! Good morning.
My nick is Дудъ. (Im from Russia)
Today, 11.11.2016, I was banned on  ---={AX}=- (no key) battlefield 1942 server without showing any reason.
I play on your server about a year. However, it is the only server, which works in my region.
Before I was banned, I played as a sniper on battleaxe map. I sat in bunker and fired at enemy kempers. Saying more simle, I played as kemper, and shooted other kempers. I killed about 4 enemy snipers on windows on enemy mainbase and in bunkers. I called artillery, waited for flash from bang, and fired at enemy shadows... Next I threw grenades at too crasy assaults, which wanted to kick me out from my comfortable bunker. I layed on the floor and suddenly killed one assault with valter. Dastard snipers incited artillety to me and hid away. Staying in bunker was boring, so I went out. Than I shot some guys which were layng under rocks on the enemy mainbase and one soldier, who got out from artillery to target with bynocle. I hopped and straifed near the enemy base on the centre of the field, shooting the enemies. But enemy sniper with chineese nickname spotted me to artillery and shot me the first time, while I ran from big-boom. After respwn I killed him twice and other enemy snipers, who relocated father from me before respawn. With the help of artillery I shot snipers in enemy bunkers. When I reached 15 kills with on deaths (the best ratio in the round), I saw a server message. I was about:
Дудъ doesnt dies for ... minutrs, kill him! or Дудъ has 15 killes withoutany death. I couldnt read for the end, because I was banned.
I didnt post anything in chat, didnt baserape, played fair and enjoyed the battle. Im sorry, If i killed admin.(?) Maybe, that guy with chinese nick was an admin? Why I was banned? I you dont want me to play as sniper,  I will not take a sniper kit... Tell me admins nick and i will not kill him. But it is the only game and the only server, which works on my computer.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-11-11 21:57:21

LL22
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

Re: ---={AX}=- (no key) battlefield 1942 server ban appear

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-11-11 22:46:07

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

"I played as a sniper on battleaxe map. I sat in bunker and fired at enemy kempers. Saying more simle, I played as kemper, and shooted other kempers."

you are admiting it good

#4 2016-11-12 13:08:46

Дудъ
Player
Russia
Android Safari 4.0

Good time of day! Thanks, now I know, why you banned me. But I have some disagreements with cheating ban reason:
1. I played with punkbuster and it was on. Admins could make a reqest to my punkbuster client before banning me. If server has punkbuster logs, you can look there and make sure, that I played fair.
2. I described, how I shot enemy snipers in bunkers there: http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 95#p102395. Shooting on shadows, appearing after artillery flash, is widespread method.
3. Enemy kempers are static targets, I firing only at them. It is simple to hit static targets even in big distance. I hit assaults using the grenades. It was only 3 kills from 15...
4. I play Battlefield 1942 for a long time. I remember the old times, when Bao closed his -{StarServer}- because he lost the disput with OT4E.  So I know all places, where kemper-snipers can seat. I can even madw a guide for you smile.
5. I have videos of my fairplay (Not recordings of this game). I showed it on TeamRUS|bf42 clan forum some time ago. There are the same results on that videos.
6. I play on your server about a year. 15:1 kills/deaths ratio is usual for me and it is not my best ratio. Sniper WO kills more professional, than me... Though, he is a clanplayer. But you banned only me and only now.

#5 2016-11-12 13:11:53

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

You are posting in the wrong forum, friend. Nyet SiMPLE, da -=aX=-. Spasibo. smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2016-11-12 13:12:59

Дудъ
Player
Russia
Android Safari 4.0

tuia wrote:

You are posting in the wrong forum, friend. Nyet SiMPLE, da -=aX=-. Spasibo. smile

Thank you
Спасибо

#7 2019-08-27 03:49:06

Dark Raiders
Player
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

GOOD EVENING ADMINS " 1st I would like to apologize about my behavior about 2 days ago , I was playing GAZALA , when the other team started GLITCHING the map so we could not fly our planes " so I got real mad and I switched to the axis team and started damaging their planes , I know I shouldn't done that " but I was so mad cause I like to play FAIR ' but I know NOT all players think that way " I really like your server , mostly all the time have a lot of players " is the only server that I have no problems playing NO LAGG , no PAUSES , no skipping ' its just the PERFECT SERVER " please let me join in again " I WONT DO THAT AGAIN " I know now the -3 = BAN , I wont take my justice with my own hands ! I will report it to you better and leave it in your hands " THANKS for your time to read my Message " am looking forward to PLAY AGAIN on that SUPER SERVER -= [ ax ] =- ( no key ) !!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH "  from  " RAIDERS "

#8 2019-08-27 04:13:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.0

This forum is for the SiMPLE server. Not the aX server.

Board footer