#1 2022-03-04 19:50:20

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

Pers racist

I don't even know this guy. I do play alongside with him, but otherwise, Like I know Mika is serb, sofles is hungarian, test russian, merlin canadian but none of this idea over him. I did not say anything to him to incite him to say that to me. He tried to kill me from bf 109 while  I was in Yak over Kursk map and he crashed into me while doing so and then he said that. Pers, I am actually part jew, part moldovian part oltean, as romanian wise if interested. But I have some gypsy neighbours if interested in gypsy culture other than being racist.  But you hate gypsy, jews , homosexuals and what elese ?!
https://imgur.com/a/RbMajxI

Last edited by Semaka(Ro) (2022-03-04 19:51:56)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2022-03-07 14:33:01

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 83.0

Re: Pers racist

you wrote in th chat that the russians should be killed. And I just asked you, are you a gypsy? it is forbidden?
next time I will take screenshots of your racist statements

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2022-03-07 14:54:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Ya, we should not tolerate that from both sides on the server.

I kick also for offensive names in that direction.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-03-07 16:34:37

Darcano
Argentina
Android Chrome 98.0

Both are right.

#5 2022-03-09 01:06:36

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

persia wrote:

you wrote in th chat that the russians should be killed. And I just asked you, are you a gypsy? it is forbidden?

Not as a nation ! But the invaders. All ! Ilike rusky devuskas on the other hand. If you asked me if I am gypsy, indeed you asked and ignored you. then you crashed into me and frustation of killing me without staying int he air made you say "gypsy" . Now that is a difference, asking and naming. I though Putin is invading Ukraine to eliberate jews and gypsy too, from the nazi ukranians...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#6 2022-03-09 12:14:21

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 83.0

Semaka(Ro) wrote:
persia wrote:

Not as a nation ! But the invaders. All ! Ilike rusky devuskas on the other hand. If you asked me if I am gypsy, indeed you asked and ignored you. then you crashed into me and frustation of killing me without staying int he air made you say "gypsy" . Now that is a difference, asking and naming. I though Putin is invading Ukraine to eliberate jews and gypsy too, from the nazi ukranians...

you write like a gypsy

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#7 2022-03-09 21:47:12

Semaka(Ro)
Player
Romania
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

persia wrote:
Semaka(Ro) wrote:
persia wrote:

you write like a gypsy

How do you know what a gypsy writes like ? And what does it matter ? You write like a racist. Because your intent in what you said sounds like you would tell that to a black: you do this typical to Africans ( then negative slurs about them ). You have more than a quarter gypsy in Russia and treat them dirt since the tzarist Russia.  You go in Marseille and tell some blacks on street " man you act and talk like a bunch of blacks " see what happens. Go get a job and then say that all over west Europe see how fast you'll be fired. You prove what "Ukraine biased news " write about Putin and russians: that they are the nazi. It came around after less than 80 years that russians are the new nazis. Its even in your movies, like Brat 1 and 2 when he calls the guy the N word in New York like dobre utra to him.

Last edited by Semaka(Ro) (2022-03-09 21:49:38)

Board footer