#1 2022-02-24 02:36:17

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

Malicious ban

Admin e.S has banned me based on an unproven accusation of cheating made by a player who is a known and proven (on these forums) cheat. I am being held to a different standard than most players accused of cheating.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-02-24 10:31:07

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Re: Malicious ban

ABAS wrote:

Sepp, the first guy that told you are pixeling was me, with name joker$. Cisgender, you were shooting behind the city from near base hills
https://i.ibb.co/wrzLNfv/scb.png
how you can see your shells behind city without any sniper, you are playing aberdeen  map before creation of BF42 and you still have problem playing vs better tankers

#3 2022-02-27 16:15:08

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

The screen shot in case you haven't even looked at it shows a Wespe sitting just outside Axis base, with a full 30 round magazine, and a message on screen "Awaiting 1 more player before game starts". I'm not sure how anyone could cheat under those circumstances. The screen shot does not show the position my Wespe was in during the actual game, from which I can clearly see the City I was accused of cheating to hit.

Last edited by Sepp (2022-02-27 16:15:39)

#4 2022-02-27 20:53:11

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

I just logged on to Simple Aberdeen only and placed a Wespe on the ridge where Sepp parks his all the time. I have taken screen shots that show a shell landing in the city which is most definitely visible from the ridge firing position. Hitting behind the city from this position is just a matter of aiming higher until the shot passes over and lands beyond the city. Then you lower the gun so your next shot falls in the city street. If you hit someone beyond the city with the first ranging shot, it's just a lucky kill. The goal is to land your next shot or shots in the city street to kill an opposing player who has grayed the city flag, even if you can't see the flag itself. Sepp does not deserve to be banned for taking ranging shots that land beyond his intended target.

He deserves to be unbanned. Kick or ban him for chat spamming if you want, because he surely does that, but pixelling is not involved in what he did. I suppose now I'll be accused of protecting him now but so be it. He didn't commit the crime he has been banned for.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

Board footer