#1 2022-02-23 01:03:02

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

Admins and Cheats

Now that DM25 has been made an Admin I hope another Admin, like e.S for example will be around to ban him as soon as any player calls him a cheat. He gets called that nearly every game by all manner of players from veterans to newbs. I on the other hand rarely get called a cheat but it only took Deeko in a disguise to accuse me of it once and I am banned.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-02-23 08:55:57

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 15.3

Re: Admins and Cheats

How is he cheating? Any proofs?

DM’s s really good tanker, that’s all you can accuse him of

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-02-23 17:39:46

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

There are lots of really good tankers. He gets called a cheat nearly every game by veterans and newbs and nothing happens. I get accused of cheating (by a known and proven cheat "Deeko") without any proof and I am banned. I'm sure you've seem someone accused of cheating on the game and they are not immediately banned. If that was the case DM25 would be banned every game. Along with how many others on the game? Generally speaking cheats prosper because the point of their cheating is to get high scores, not low ones. So among these "really good " players must reside the cheats. They also prosper because like Deeko when ever he does get banned he doesn't serve a ban. He's straight back and there is nothing Admins can do to stop it. Wonder how that happens eh.

#4 2022-02-23 23:37:02

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

I dont know what world you live in, but you surely wont get anyone banned because "some other" call him a cheater.

Basically he is cheating because he gets a high score on a tank map, thats what you said...

Idk what else needs to be said, it's really funny.

#5 2022-02-24 02:32:18

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

That's precisely my point. I have been banned based on a single accusation from a known and proven (on this forum there are plenty of screenshots and videos of Deeko) cheat, by an Admin who has no proof of the accusation.

#6 2022-02-24 10:05:17

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

Sepp, the first guy that told you are pixeling was me, with name joker$. Cisgender, you were shooting behind the city from near base hills
scb.png
how you can see your shells behind city without any sniper, you are playing aberdeen  map before creation of BF42 and you still have problem playing vs better tankers

Last edited by ABAS (2022-02-24 10:05:34)

#7 2022-02-24 13:02:58

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 98.0

I didn't see it, but i don't think he is pixelling.

The position he has played from for years is the same hill, but not the same fixed spot. And for it to work with a Wespe, you can only rely on your first shot, because the recoil will throw your Wespe off an inch with every shot you take.

I don't know any players in Tanks a lot, who would camp behind the city, that's usually a thing on the main server, don't see why he would choose to have that spot marked down. Besides that, behind the city is a very broad term, what was the exact spot?

I'm guessing he took some wild shots and got lucky. He has always been accurate with long distance shots. He's usually shelling the west and south flag, with and without vision. Shooting in the fog with the Wespe, the explosion can reveal targets in the fog.

Last edited by deeko (2022-02-24 13:25:18)

#8 2022-02-24 14:42:02

Cicero_01
United States
iOS Safari

I agree with deeko. It’s not pixelling if you can see the fall of shots. From that ridge or behind the city it’s easy to tell where the shot s land. It’s not pixelling. Same with the ridge to the south flag and west flag.

#9 2022-02-24 15:16:36

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

You can see the Shells in da City and South?

Never tried that. But as long i don't see it myself, i doubt it for now. 

#10 2022-02-25 03:09:40

Cicero_01
United States
OS X Chrome 98.0

Sepp often parks a wespe on the ridge to the right from the axis base far enough forward where both south and west flags are visible. the city is visible from the same position. The city flag on aberdeen only server has been moved to the middle of the city road. A wespe can be aimed to pass between the houses and kill any inf attempting to take the city. a few hits will also kill a tank. No pixelling required. I've done both myself. I kinda wish the flag was still in the house so I catch inf  trying to take the city when I take the north flag on Allies first minutes. A few shots from north will often kill the inf jumping out of a tank and trying to enter the flag house. Just ask Canadian about that :=)

#11 2022-02-25 04:18:50

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

ABBAS. The screen shot you show is not the position my Wespe was in during the game where I was banned because you accused me of pixelling. Further along the ridge is where I was. The screen shot shows the Wespe in a base defense position. The city can clearly be seen from further along the ridge. I plot shots on positions I can't see in the city by using the last visible shot and adjusting either elevation or the position of the Wespe slightly to maintain zero when I find the sweet spot. It's guesswork sometimes. Other times I hold fire when a bunch of enemy has died and time my shell with their respawn. Speculative shots to the whole city area when my team calls enemy positions in the city area are what artillery is for. Laying down suppressive fire when I can see my team being killed in that area on the mini map is another reason I shell the city. Sometimes I kill a "big shot" and get lucky. That's what they don't like. Then I get accused of not being a good tanker. Well I am a Wespe man but if any of you think I can't drive a tank it's something I do occasionally just to prove a point.

#12 2022-02-25 20:25:08

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

Sepp, you first said you were guessing your shots by  extrapolating the maximum range it hits and you didnt said the place you park your wespe, its like using the Axis Defgun to hit the south flag pad, you can guess the shoots but its pixeling. im not admin of tank server so i didnt ban you i played there after 2 years and i just  you are pixeling because after my tank died by a silent splash damage i moved to front side of city over hill and barely could see your wespe shell explosion but the place my tank died was behind city flag.

how ever in normal server i give 1-3 days ban for pixeling unless i see a player repeating it over and over like that C E M P W guy. admins can unban you i dont mind

#13 2022-02-25 21:07:59

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 98.0

ABAS wrote:

its like using the Axis Defgun to hit the south flag pad, you can guess the shoots but its pixeling.

That is ridiculous. If you're just guessing where your shots will land and you happen to be lucky enough to hit the pad, it's not pixelling. The south pad is barely in the fog and anyone can hit it from Axis base. It would be obvious pixelling if several shots from the Axis defgun kept landing on the pad in east for example.

#14 2022-02-26 02:52:25

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

ABAS: I did state the place I put my Wespe in able to see the City. And that is as already described as further along the ridge. The screen shot you have provided as any evidence shows a Wespe parked at Axis base with a full 30 rounds of magazine and a message on the screen saying "Awaiting 1 more player before game start". I'm  not sure how anyone is supposed to cheat like that. Someone did park another Wespe right next door to mine further along the ridge and attempt to shell the same parts of city as me. Was that you? If it was you aren't very good with the Wespe and I'd expect a different screen shot. You talk about splash damage forcing you to abandon your tank at rear of city, then moving forward to front of city to see where my Wespe was parked and could barely see it. I can see as far as you can but my Wespe shoots further than you or me can see. And it's not my fault one of the bonus of the Wespe is splash damage

Last edited by Sepp (2022-02-26 03:03:43)

#15 2022-02-26 12:19:49

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

that screenshot is obviously from a local game i created to see if the place i saw you has view to city or no, it was a guess from where i saw you last time, you can easily post a screenshot of the place you were and show im wrong and then ask the tank alot admin to unban you,its easier than creating 10 topic with same name

using wespe splash damage to break fog is allowed but guessing and estimating is different story. by guessing i can hit the defgun of axis side on omaha beach with Fletcher, by hitting the Bunker and then estimating where should i shoot to hit defgun since both defguns are above bunkers, but its not allowed, same goes to Defgun of axis and hitting ship with guessing the ranged shot of mid beach until you see the hitmarker, both of these arent allowed

#16 2022-02-26 16:04:07

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 98.0

ABAS wrote:

by guessing i can hit the defgun of axis side on omaha beach with Fletcher, by hitting the Bunker and then estimating where should i shoot to hit defgun since both defguns are above bunkers, but its not allowed, same goes to Defgun of axis and hitting ship with guessing the ranged shot of mid beach until you see the hitmarker, both of these arent allowed

Okay, I guess it depends on the quantity. But what Sepp did is not the same. He took a nonstationary weapon and kept shelling a huge target area in the fog. It's pure luck to get a frag like that. The difference maker is knowing if your shots are hitting or not, shooting a defgun or a ship that's standing still, you get a hitmarker and can keep shooting because you know it's not going to move. There's no way Sepp knew he was going to hit you there.

Last edited by deeko (2022-02-26 16:48:14)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#17 2022-02-26 16:12:41

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Firefox 97.0

The player (if it was you ABAS) who accused me of pixelling was on my Axis team, not Allied. At that point I was where I had been all the game. Further along the ridge from Axis base. I am not going to take a screen shot of it because everyone reading this knows exactly where on the Aberdeen map I am talking about. Maybe you should play more Aberdeen instead of Omaha which you know so much about. But don't go equating guessing/estimating with cheating. Otherwise players in Artillery like the Wespe must not be allowed to adjust between shots on an enemy tank that may be moving instead of sitting there obligingly.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer