#1 2021-05-12 12:03:17

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Ban

The ban time is excessive, unban me

(I don't actually believe that because the ban was undue to begin with and a set up by a h8tr, given my b17 was almost destroyed on take off, then mid repair he hopped in the pilot seat, but claiming he planned to give it back, after being tkd and mainbased my mik multiple times, I was enraged, on top of which, the second tk if anyone had bothered to actually read the logs from market that monday, would see clear cut that the person in question being tkd, was a player shooting aa cannon all over at teammates, vech and tking them, then trying to shoot me and was sure to also try and blast the b17 dead, multiple people were reporting this person and they were minus score kicked either then or a bit later in game, but yes I shot them to stop them from tking me, and the b17 before it spawned, given what had already taken place, no admin including Paul bothered to look into this fact, nor question the sort of person who would go to such lengths for a specific tk report while under these genuine circumstances, and not mentioning a single thing about it, their only motive, to report me, ask yourself, what kind of person that is? Who does that? But instead you wrongly banned me and for a week at that

Gullible fools)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#2 2021-05-12 12:15:06

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: Ban

Wait you got a 1 week ban for an int tk? Sounds familiar to me.

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8643

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#3 2021-05-12 12:17:58

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

The guy was plane spawn blocking and id already tried asking him to move, 2 other people complied, the 3rd didn't, I was trying to use damage to get their attention so the plane spawn during midway sea battle wouldnt be stuck any longer, it usually works, if no admin visible what do you expect? If you can't get those people to move, the plane doesn't spawn
Both of these bans were absurd and obscene in nature, now stfu and stay out of this Zod

Also you keep trying to cover for, vouch for your little bedmate Meow / Asbestos when he keeps getting caught for REAL offenses like using teamwound, tk for trolling people only and then also has the nerve to play dumb, total innocence of any wrongdoing, you're in no position to throw your weight around here so sit down

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-05-12 12:20:43)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#4 2021-05-12 12:35:24

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Wait a second, can it be that you have a different standard for your own actions compared ot the ones of others? 2 bans for int tk, both for 1 week. The same standard I would say which is fair. Were you not the guy who emphasized that Asbestos ban length is fair and just. Wait a minute, are you a hypocrit Merlin? Paul Baumer just used the same standard as the one you were so happily demanding for Asbestos. Whats there to complain about then? Get over it and accept your just punishment smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2021-05-12 12:57:10

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

I saw the whole scene Merlin, the person who you teamkilled intentionally was not disrupting nor did anything against you; he did not shot the plane when it was already black smoking but it was another guy who shot it with 2nd gun. Teamkill was clearly intentional and can't be justified; even whoever disrupting the game for you doesn't give you the right to do the same. 1 week is a legit and fair measure according to rules and practices adopted on SiMPLE.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2021-05-12 13:12:49

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2021-05-12 13:15:33

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Well im afraid that just wont do, and it will not stand, as well as you should be more understanding given the guy swiped it and only SAID he intended to give it back, after it being destroyed yes I was livid at that guy, given the amount of actual unjustifiable, inexcusable tks, other trolling efforts I report with 100% accuracy, meanwhile im dealing seriously provoking, stressful shit that greys that area, you initially said it was 2 delib tk, but what, the logs show the guy I blasted was aa tking everyone in sight and I didnt really have much choice but to stop him before it got any worse?
And after all that policing I do to stop really bad people, this the idea of fair, repayment, due course eh?
Well I think you'll be proven wrong, I don't want to tk anyone

Also on a related matter why is player "Mik" not banned for multi delib tk simply for own sake of trolling, and multi mainbase attacks with multi kills on that very same map, same game, same day in question?

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-05-12 13:17:29)

#8 2021-05-12 15:39:52

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

This may refresh your memory because your story is not really correct Merlin. A player reported me this situation, showed this video and I acted according to the rules - gave you 1 week ban. As you can see there is not much you can discuss. I will consider reducing ban if you will show apologies but I didn't notice any regrets or willing to admit an uncorrect behaviour from you.
https://youtu.be/UZ_zwwn0KbM

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2021-05-12 15:40:12)

#9 2021-05-12 16:25:51

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Because he stole it and it had just been clipped by an idiot driving m10 who drove out blindly and I can't even tell if he did it on purpose, I was hella pissed and I laid into him about how its not his to take, his reply and actions to begin with were out of order, so yes, I shot at him, not really intending to kill but not caring if happen to hit them

The issue here is, this same person tried to stack on a second tk report,
but that it was in fact, a person who was shooting wildly all over the af at our inf and jeeps, mustangs too, tking them,
then turned onto me, and yes, I shot them before they could kill me too and the b17 which was soon to spawn, and you fell for this fanboi fuckers game by taking it utterly unbiased and not considering their real hidden motives, you're just a gullible, cruel, unthinking asshole
fuck you, I will not apologize to someone like you, over something like this, when its me whos owed penance

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-05-12 16:26:35)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#10 2021-05-12 16:55:48

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

I already proven that you're a liar, the player you teamkilled did nothing bad to you except some offensive language after you started shooting on him for no reason. But not you to complain about someone else's insults, you insult and flame everyone 24/7 and expect only nice manners from other players?
First you started insulting me in pm, then came here with insults, accusations and blaming. You teamwounded first and then teamkilled intentionally. You're not an innocent sheep Merlin, playing the victim will not help because everyone knows your true identity. You deserved your ban, you will stay banned and that's the end of it.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#11 2021-05-12 16:58:20

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

God damn I love Merlin and his paranoid view on the world and his BF1942 bubble - it always bring a good laugh and popcorn time big_smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#12 2021-05-12 17:38:12

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

It wasnt for no reason, he hopped into b17 during repair, and then the gunner overreacted and self fired out of spite, but it was more about that he took it, I cannot take him at his word he ever intended to give it back, the lower case usa tag he used is in fact also a notoriously known nofogger in Ax if people paid more attention, as I said, I didn't lie, and you are biased, and let a biased reporter set me up, this is about this one incident, nothing else, every word was the truth and deserved

And again, you took not from the overall situation, but a mere snippet of it from someones personal mission to grief me,
not as it actually was, because you didnt question the fact that someone who was present for mik's mainbasing, tks and the other tkr with aa cannon on a rampage against their own team, or that they swiped the b17 during repair, you dont find it suspicious NONE of that was mentioned as well?

Only me, and what I did there and then? Your deduction skills are non existent

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-05-12 17:43:47)

#13 2021-05-18 05:24:56

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Soooooo, Merlin teamwounds and tk on purpose ? I'm soooooooooo surprised  big_smile big_smile big_smile Do you feel the thin ice over your head, mate ?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer