#1 2019-09-29 08:24:26

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

More cheating team stackers

https://imgur.com/a/Rto6XjE

KUDOS TO MMMMILO FOR STAYING ON THE SAME TEAM FOR THE WHOLE MAP AND TAKING A LOSS LIKE A MAN. IT WAS MY PLEASURE LOSING WITH AN HONOURABLE PLAYER.

That's
Diamant
Maj_Bradford
KtownKid
Kapten Ganja
GOTTWALD

When they get called out as being little pu@&#es they always say the same thing, chill out man or calm down. NO! How about you losers STOP CHEATING!!!!! Is that rocket science? Diamant switched teams three f'n times so what did i do? Switched to make teams even. Then start kicking his ass then he switches again. Then other players join and instead of pressing TAB and seeing which teams need help (which is what i ALWAYS do when i enter a server because i play like a MAN) they just team stack AND STAY AFTER BEING INFORMED THEY ARE STACKING. i swear it's another of doughboy's profiles. That's his M.O., get ass kicked then play stupid little team switching games instead of just practicing harder, getting better and PLAYING LIKE A MAN. So i hope you five newbs feel good that you have to cheat to beat me. Lenny. THE GREAT.

EVERY TIME YOU DUMMIES TEAM STACK AGAINST ME YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M A GOD. THAT YOU CAN'T BEAT ME WITHOUT CHEATING NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. psssst, it's because i'm better than you. hahahahahahahahahahaaa

Don't cheat like little girls. I LOVE taking screenshots and ranting about how much you suck for it. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by TheRealLenny (2019-09-29 08:27:07)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#2 2019-09-29 12:31:04

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Re: More cheating team stackers

i'll leave this here http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7431

Last edited by Goldie (2019-09-29 12:31:13)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer