#1 2019-08-23 16:20:09

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Many racists are here.

Watch throughout this topic and you will see many racists who do not hesitate to offend me. So far I've spammimly reported their posts but no-one cares, moreover they keep negatively reputing my posts for something they don't want. Seriously when will this end? They keep calling me "Shiptar" just to offend me, they once said "no it's not racist" and now they recklessly spread it. Seriously why should this exist here? I SWEAR TO JESUS one of them will come here and offend me again. This will have approximately tens of negatively reputes also.
This is what it means:

Sparrow wrote:

@Vojislav  you're here just to provoke,  you're not man enough to admit your mistake cuz it will be very embarrassing to you

Make sure you read this very carefully and slowly and re-read it twice or thrice if you're even planning to reply back:

You keep stirring the same bull$h!t over and over  ''in my native lang shiptar means both an insult and not an insult''  like who are you talking to? am i perhaps someone from another continent that is not familliar whit this problem? please...

Just searching thru your threads it seems like you've had a history as a provoker http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1111

It's a pretty old thread but, it still proves that you haven't changed,  you little provoker

''Shiptar in our language can be both as i said above insult and not. Am sure not goiung to justify myself to you what i mean.''

Ofcourse you're not going to justify yourself to me. Imagine you admit that  you meant that as an insult. (which you did ofc, but dont like to tell)  That would be very embarrassing big_smile

Come on.....   stop playing  now...   you're either just a troll or just extremely dumb

'' Sqiptar '' (original albanian word)  only refers to albanian nothing else.

'' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is a derogatory term.  '' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is only associated with everything bad you can imagine.

In my country people that do not like albanians always call them ''Shiptari''   but the people that are either neutral or like them they always call them ''Albanci''

which is btw the official word for albanians in your country aswell.  with just a slight difference in letters.

Also,  people from my country only call them ''shiptari'' when talking with macedonian people or other people and never when talking to ethnic albanians because they know it has a very negative connotation.  It's the same in your country. No-one just calls them ''shiptari'' unless they dont like them or its provoked or if they want to provoke them. (like what you're doing all the time)  Ive never ever heard in my life some politician from any balkan slavic country to call albanians by the derogatory term '' Shiptar '' it's always used  the official word albanac/albanec  theres a reason why shiptar is not the official word for albanian in the balkan slavic countries

And since you can't comprehend easily what im saying i'll have to repeat this again sad

1.  '' Sqiptar '' (original form)  and  '' Shiptar '' (slavic  derogatory form) is not the same thing. simple as that.

2.  If i remember correctly Shiptar USED (notice the emphasis on USED) to mean only albanian but that has quickly changed and now every
  balkan slavic person with atleast 2 braincells knows the difference between the original albanian word for albanian and the slavic form for albanian

3. Albanians call themselves '' Sqiptar '' not ''Shiptar'' since as i said the meaning for '' Shiptar '' has changed,  the 2 words have a vastly different meaning now

4.  I'm not demanding you to stop it, i am just explaining the vast difference in meaning between the 2 words

5.  I don't give a damn what you call other people, you're the one showing  us how ''intelligent'' and ''mature'' you are. Not me. smile

Ig2xKaZ.png
nOBHtaE.png
Posting the logs of yesterday would be great. Time was around 14:00, and the map was El Alamein. I had just killed "[Renegade]Jovak".

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-23 16:20:49)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-08-23 18:17:49

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Re: Many racists are here.

Dude, you just need to block them and don't rise to the trolling bait.

That's all it is.
The forum is not for discussing such things (unless you deliberately post it in the 'Gutter' section for debate.)

Move on smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-08-23 19:25:33

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

keep calm and carry onn

#4 2019-08-23 19:36:59

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Goldie wrote:

keep calm and carry onn

My word, you really are a closet Brit.

Just throw in a few 'rapscallion' insults during a gaming session and 'bob's your uncle' old chap.

Simply spiffing, what?

#5 2019-08-23 21:08:35

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

AlboBalist, The more you post in here about it the more trolls will go after in game to make you made. Dont reply in game, just igniore them and dont post more things about it in forum is the best solution for you for now.  The admins know about it and will take care of them in due time.  Revenge is not a solution regardless of the frustration you feel right now and one day carma will get them.

PS: More posts = more trolls, more replys in game = more trolls.  If you igniore them they will fade out gradually.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-08-24 00:40:09

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Keep downvoting kids, this clearly show who likes to insult and who does not. Moreover it shows who has proves of being annoyed and who is the annoyer. smile

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-24 00:41:26)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#7 2019-08-24 01:05:11

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.0

Don't worry about downvoting.

Some forums will ban you if you have a bunch of downvotes, this isn't one of those forums (I don't think). There are people with -100's reputation points and they're still here.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-08-24 01:10:13)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2019-08-24 01:06:47

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

SHIPTAR don't send threating PM then come here and play victim, if u say that u didn't send me that type of private message I will post it here.
Stop playing victim u stupid degenerate clown born from incest.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-08-24 01:18:11)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 2

#9 2019-08-24 17:49:41

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Dionysus wrote:

SHIPTAR don't send threating PM then come here and play victim, if u say that u didn't send me that type of private message I will post it here.

vice words

Last edited by e.S (2019-08-24 17:50:11)

#10 2019-08-24 21:35:06

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Dionysus wrote:

that words won't be forgotten in our hall of fame

#11 2019-08-25 14:56:51

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

rkuTsms.png
He said I'm Albanian from mountains and the following messages ^
Then he started spreading "kosovo is serbia <3", no admin gave a damn. He never stopped spamming. (see the logs)

He said more, I'm just lazy to locate the console log.

Is this how you don't intend to offend me?

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-25 14:57:13)

#12 2019-08-25 15:04:46

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

TGvpGH1.png
Again, I will never stop reporting. He called me "shiptar" just as many did here, does it mean they are racists? Of course, it does not look like a coincidence in any way.

#13 2019-08-26 00:07:46

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

AlboBallist wrote:

Watch throughout this topic and you will see many racists who do not hesitate to offend me. So far I've spammimly reported their posts but no-one cares, moreover they keep negatively reputing my posts for something they don't want. Seriously when will this end? They keep calling me "Shiptar" just to offend me, they once said "no it's not racist" and now they recklessly spread it. Seriously why should this exist here? I SWEAR TO JESUS one of them will come here and offend me again. This will have approximately tens of negatively reputes also.
This is what it means:

Sparrow wrote:

@Vojislav  you're here just to provoke,  you're not man enough to admit your mistake cuz it will be very embarrassing to you

Make sure you read this very carefully and slowly and re-read it twice or thrice if you're even planning to reply back:

You keep stirring the same bull$h!t over and over  ''in my native lang shiptar means both an insult and not an insult''  like who are you talking to? am i perhaps someone from another continent that is not familliar whit this problem? please...

Just searching thru your threads it seems like you've had a history as a provoker http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1111

It's a pretty old thread but, it still proves that you haven't changed,  you little provoker

''Shiptar in our language can be both as i said above insult and not. Am sure not goiung to justify myself to you what i mean.''

Ofcourse you're not going to justify yourself to me. Imagine you admit that  you meant that as an insult. (which you did ofc, but dont like to tell)  That would be very embarrassing big_smile

Come on.....   stop playing  now...   you're either just a troll or just extremely dumb

'' Sqiptar '' (original albanian word)  only refers to albanian nothing else.

'' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is a derogatory term.  '' Shiptar '' (slavicised form) is only associated with everything bad you can imagine.

In my country people that do not like albanians always call them ''Shiptari''   but the people that are either neutral or like them they always call them ''Albanci''

which is btw the official word for albanians in your country aswell.  with just a slight difference in letters.

Also,  people from my country only call them ''shiptari'' when talking with macedonian people or other people and never when talking to ethnic albanians because they know it has a very negative connotation.  It's the same in your country. No-one just calls them ''shiptari'' unless they dont like them or its provoked or if they want to provoke them. (like what you're doing all the time)  Ive never ever heard in my life some politician from any balkan slavic country to call albanians by the derogatory term '' Shiptar '' it's always used  the official word albanac/albanec  theres a reason why shiptar is not the official word for albanian in the balkan slavic countries

And since you can't comprehend easily what im saying i'll have to repeat this again sad

1.  '' Sqiptar '' (original form)  and  '' Shiptar '' (slavic  derogatory form) is not the same thing. simple as that.

2.  If i remember correctly Shiptar USED (notice the emphasis on USED) to mean only albanian but that has quickly changed and now every
  balkan slavic person with atleast 2 braincells knows the difference between the original albanian word for albanian and the slavic form for albanian

3. Albanians call themselves '' Sqiptar '' not ''Shiptar'' since as i said the meaning for '' Shiptar '' has changed,  the 2 words have a vastly different meaning now

4.  I'm not demanding you to stop it, i am just explaining the vast difference in meaning between the 2 words

5.  I don't give a damn what you call other people, you're the one showing  us how ''intelligent'' and ''mature'' you are. Not me. smile

https://i.imgur.com/Ig2xKaZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/nOBHtaE.png
Posting the logs of yesterday would be great. Time was around 14:00, and the map was El Alamein. I had just killed "[Renegade]Jovak".

Buddy u might have a point.. u might not have a point.

Long time ago i had the same point. I not remember if i was as vocal as you about it.

But here is my conclusion (for what it is worth):

In this game, on this forum and in its server are no more or less racists. The problem with making this point is as follows:

When is a racist a racist? When he opens his mouth? When he writes a book about it? Or is it when they share racist video's and idea's? When he starts to kill members of the other race? Or when he does not hire people from other race backgrounds in his company?

My conclusion is: we are all racists at times. Some you hardly can spot.. others just hate "change". Many racists have fears... like a nationalistic Chinese. He is not afraid of that black guy from Afrika.... they eat them for dinner! No he is afraid to become an outcast is his own country!

Anyway, i hope u get the point and see beyond the blunt racism you see from time to time. Else you will not see the beautiful and funny people that are also here! WORST mistake one could make is take away a racists "citizenship"! By talking and meeting other people one can cure "hate". Well we cannot better the world by sitting here... or are we?! xxxx love ya and have fun at simple, it aint THAT bad!

Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

We all have felt a bit of superiority over another race once in our life. Right? So guilty as charged!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-26 00:11:50)

#14 2019-08-26 01:15:41

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

That is hate, I join the server and a random ignorant shouts at me "you are muslim slav", I join over again and a random kid shouts to me "shiptar plane will crash to buildings" just to continue with "allahu awkbar". (This done by an admin who is just too young).
How am I going to resist this?

#15 2019-08-26 01:34:36

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

AlboBallist wrote:

That is hate, I join the server and a random ignorant shouts at me "you are muslim slav", I join over again and a random kid shouts to me "shiptar plane will crash to buildings" just to continue with "allahu awkbar". (This done by an admin who is just too young).
How am I going to resist this?

Very good valid question, i choose to not read the chat that much. It is like joining a football match in a stadium, wont expect to make a decent phone call.

That head in a freezer thing is hilarious... how quick "news" can go....

Sorry AlboBallist i can't give u a +1... i used all up for today already.

be strong and be well

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-26 01:37:52)

#16 2019-08-26 22:20:08

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 76.0

Your brainwashed level is amazing... you as a shiptar are unfortunatelly same race as we are. Even if you think its offencive its not racism because no one mentioned your race in negative part... Jenny explained that shortly to you in server, but you even swear at us in some albanised serbian which sounds ridicolous as you are... Stop playing victim .

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#17 2019-08-26 22:45:29

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Shkavell, shut up. If you can bring only a single reference I will continue the discussion. You are here just to provoke.
If I'm slav that means arabs (whos origin is not that far from yours, serbs are mixed with turks) have genetics incommon with co-mines. 2 guesses and both wrong... I'm neither slav nor muslim.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-26 22:56:44)

#18 2019-08-26 23:02:50

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Otkud su oni ista rasa kao mi... ne daj Boze!
Oni su dosli tamo sa juznog dijela Kavkaza, slicniji su Indijcima ili Arapima, nego nama.
Cigani k'o cigani.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-08-26 23:03:19)

#19 2019-08-26 23:05:42

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Mos mendo që po t'përgjigjna n'gjuhën tonde arabo-sllave big_smile.
hqdefault.jpg Is this you?

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-26 23:09:04)

#20 2019-08-26 23:27:19

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#21 2019-08-26 23:48:07

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

7PcLq6L.png
original.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXKQ4vn-YM0
9_142017_kos20170427vp0188201_c0-281-6720-4199_s885x516.jpg?0d3f57fffd68625ea5d4180cd1d8a25d9ad509a6

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-08-26 23:50:16)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#22 2019-08-27 15:44:47

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Guys please calm down. Racists are all over, in europe, in africa, in asia and yeah north and south america.

It is good to talk about it. We will never figure it out tho... when is pure pure? The only real pure status is when the world is absolutely empty. And do not worry we will get there one day... maybe it be a flood, or a fire, a meteorite or a nuke. Chinese nuke, german nuke, russian nukes... they not discriminate... it will kill us all. Except for the cockroaches they say.

Anyway i hope u guys can tolerate each other just enough so u can all kill each other on the virtual battle field.

//me shuts the f up now, i got some business to do and i accept any gold... i dont give a sh1t if it is german or albanian or russian gold. Just die and hand it over buddy! Black gold? Fine i take it thanks.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-27 15:48:47)

#23 2019-08-28 11:44:53

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Tell me iCQ, does this look worth-downvoting?

AlboBallist wrote:

What can I say more?????? I'm just shocked.

Is it me or him who keeps downvoting everytime and mocking me?

Board footer