#1 2019-06-29 21:34:56

FaceDisabler
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Iron Mike Tyson

Disruptive play, trolling text, team killing intentionally. Just a toxic troll.  Can't kick vote ??   People like that ruin the game. Must be able to kick vote.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-06-30 09:43:04

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Android Chrome 75.0

Re: Iron Mike Tyson

hi FaceDisabler ..

thank you for using the forum and we are sorry that you had to make the bad experience .. that should not happen of course .. our server has a lot of admins also very active in the game operation .. please inform all unfair things during the game .. our servers have a very high quality .. very good community and also outstanding players .. so unfortunately that was an exception ...

of course we will inform the player "Iron Mike Tyson" about our rules and warn him about his behavior ...

kick vote is not an option .. it could form groups which then do not let one play .. example .. four players do not like you and you are simply excluded from the game without a reason .. how should we administrators then understand that you innocent you? .. proving this innocence is impossible ...

should you have any worries or questions in the future please continue to use our forum ...

I wish you continued to have fun and much success ...

see you in 1942

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2019-06-30 10:05:14)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-06-30 15:32:26

FaceDisabler
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Re: Iron Mike Tyson

Thanks for the reply.  There were only 4 players when "iron mike" started being toxic. Two then left and it was just him and I.  These things often happen when only two or three humans are in game. I've haven't run into an admin yet, been playing for 2 months on these servers in coop.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer