#1 2019-06-10 03:47:20

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

banned for not hating skin colour

i refused to play on a team with a player named after a hate group, KKK. i switched teams and it stacked axis.
i was kicked.
i went back in and explained to admin what KKK was. He didn't care. i left server.
came back in, it was 3 vs 3, system placed me on axis, it was then 4 vs 3.
i got banned.
Didn't break any rules.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#2 2019-06-10 04:11:09

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Re: banned for not hating skin colour

The 15 min ban was for chat spam, which after three warnings, you continued on.
Your disruptive attitude is welcome on the forum, but not in game.

Your lying BS didn't work on the other server, and it is equally ineffective here.
Please stop it.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-06-10 19:56:20

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

LOL now can you post a 4 topics for us ????

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-06-11 10:10:11

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Oh uuh i already replied to you on the other thread Lenny... but this is the place i think to address your point.. no wait the other place is better. (BUT NOT INGAME, swap team to avoid help a racist i fully support you by)

Anyway Lenny please read the unban requests... you will find PLENTY of racist people being banned so your point is not 100% valid. (i am with you on the racist part, like many others here, but i also 100% accept racist people if they just act "normal" and "decent". We cannot all be a genius. And life IS confusing... we all learn till the day we die.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-06-11 10:11:02)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-06-11 10:13:50

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

FYI by law in most western countries in the world you are not allowed to discriminate and be racist. Offline OR online! Yeah sure many think they are untouchable online and behave like total retards.

Ok if you are China u can discriminate anyone who is not Chinese. But we do not have them here in simple... the great wall prevents it.

But i hope people do remember you are not safe braking the law behind your silly ADSL connection.

Once i have considered to report this server. But when i took a good look at the owner and its team members i can only say they are in essence good people and they are NOT... i repeat NOT spreading hate!!!!!!!!! So nope... simple is here to stay. Period, i dare you to differ.

In fact i love free speech so much that i can even accept someone to print fake news. Now the difficult part is that racism and right wing people often have many good points that need to be spoken out.

Me as a white man is discriminated many many many times... i travel to asia a lot... well.. i spare you the stories. It is not easy to be really accepted in China or around. But there are many good people, good blacks, good chinese, good whites. You always have to proof yourself... and consider TEACHING the people you meet sometimes.

Me STFU now... dont troll buddy... make your point but stay calm. We cannot, unfortunately, bring back the dead. RiP

Last edited by iCQ (2019-06-11 10:19:50)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer