#1 2018-05-20 15:50:47

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Champions League Final

26/5/2018 is the final Real Madrid vs Liverpool

whos gonna win the big trophy???

  1. Real Madrid
  2. Liverpool
Total votes: 7

Poll is closed


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2018-05-20 16:06:20

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 72
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 145
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Re: Champions League Final

Real Madrid will probably win, but the way they got this far, they don't deserve it.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2018-05-20 16:08:59

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

deeko wrote:

Real Madrid will probably win, but the way they got this far, they don't deserve it.

i'm liverpool fan so i want to believe reds gonna surprise again the football world


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2018-05-27 11:27:08

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

feel bad, we lost the final with that stupid way.
liverpool goalkeeper
giphy.gif


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2018-05-27 11:40:33

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 391
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,448
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.2

Re: Champions League Final

lol

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2018-05-27 12:05:13

KarlsoN
Sweetapiru
Russia
Reputation: 237
Location: Yekaterinburg, Russia
Registered: 2013-06-06
Posts: 742
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Re: Champions League Final

MadMax wrote:

we lost the final with that stupid way.

we lost?
Liverpool member?


dafuq

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2018-05-27 12:55:23

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

KarlsoN wrote:
MadMax wrote:

we lost the final with that stupid way.

we lost?
Liverpool member?

yes "WE" liverpool its not only club with members or players or staff
liverpool its an big IDEA, every liverpool fan on world is part of team. you know
YOU 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2018-05-27 14:00:07

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 420
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 927
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

MadMax wrote:
KarlsoN wrote:
MadMax wrote:

we lost the final with that stupid way.

we lost?
Liverpool member?

yes "WE" liverpool its not only club with members or players or staff
liverpool its an big IDEA, every liverpool fan on world is part of team. you know
YOU 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Jesus this made up history quotes xD
“The Greek soldier, above all, fought with the most courage" (Adolf Hitler)


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2018-05-27 14:40:50

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Jesus this made up history quotes xD
“The Greek soldier, above all, fought with the most courage" (Adolf Hitler)

i dont understand why you personally attacked to me here in this topic and you say somethink like that.
for the made up history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRumDG34DdA
also
DURATION OF RESISTANCE (in days):
Greece 219
Norway 61
France 43 (The superpower at the time)
Poland 30
Belgium 18
Holland 4
Yugoslavia 3
Denmark 0 (The Danes surrendered to Hitler's motorcyclist who was conveying Hitler's request to the Danish king for the crossing of the Nazi armies. The
Danish king indicating submission surrendered his crown to the motorcyclist)
Czechoslovakia 0
Luxenburg 0


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2018-05-27 14:58:14

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 855
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,577
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Re: Champions League Final

There are some missing from your list

Russia
Great Britain
United States

Just saying big_smile

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2018-05-27 15:11:11

Vojislav
Member
Serbia
Reputation: 514
Location: Белград
Registered: 2013-01-25
Posts: 1,589
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Re: Champions League Final

You probably  think on resistance before capitulation . Attack on serbia( yugoslavia ) started 6. april, and finished with surrender 17. april . Resistance never stopped until end of war.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2018-05-27 15:13:27

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 420
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 927
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

MadMax wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Jesus this made up history quotes xD
“The Greek soldier, above all, fought with the most courage" (Adolf Hitler)

i dont understand why you personally attacked to me here in this topic and you say somethink like that.
for the made up history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRumDG34DdA
also
DURATION OF RESISTANCE (in days):
Greece 219
Norway 61
France 43 (The superpower at the time)
Poland 30
Belgium 18
Holland 4
Yugoslavia 3
Denmark 0 (The Danes surrendered to Hitler's motorcyclist who was conveying Hitler's request to the Danish king for the crossing of the Nazi armies. The
Danish king indicating submission surrendered his crown to the motorcyclist)
Czechoslovakia 0
Luxenburg 0

Easy to resist Italy. Then nazis came and puf.
Its same as Hitler saying Slavs are superior


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2018-05-27 15:27:49

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Jesus this made up history quotes xD
“The Greek soldier, above all, fought with the most courage" (Adolf Hitler)

i dont understand why you personally attacked to me here in this topic and you say somethink like that.
for the made up history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRumDG34DdA
also
DURATION OF RESISTANCE (in days):
Greece 219
Norway 61
France 43 (The superpower at the time)
Poland 30
Belgium 18
Holland 4
Yugoslavia 3
Denmark 0 (The Danes surrendered to Hitler's motorcyclist who was conveying Hitler's request to the Danish king for the crossing of the Nazi armies. The
Danish king indicating submission surrendered his crown to the motorcyclist)
Czechoslovakia 0
Luxenburg 0

Easy to resist Italy. Then nazis came and puf.
Its same as Hitler saying Slavs are superior

you can have your own point of view
but again i dont understand why you start this here on this topic. if something for you is wrong and its not matter about topics you can easily send me PM and we talk about it like civil people. why here? why you want to create scene, just why? to comfirm your power?
really i dont understand the reason the place and the timing you choose. the timing its not good after those issues about bfsoldier1 and vojislav. i'm starting to believe some admins didnt have the proper behavior.


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2018-05-27 15:59:34

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 855
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,577
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Re: Champions League Final

And yet you think that this comes under funny pics and videos

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 08#p125008   #3467

If you post things like this in a public forum expect very public responses.

Mmm this says a lot about you.

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2018-05-27 16:00:55)

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2018-05-27 16:19:16

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

(BB)DinkW wrote:

And yet you think that this comes under funny pics and videos

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 08#p125008   #3467

If you post things like this in a public forum expect very public responses.

Mmm this says a lot about you.

and here we are, after the scene someone created,  his power comfirmed the old members attacked personally to new one.
it's good the charisma you have, your brain can says a lot about me and others, for one pic who someone find funny and you not.
but as i said before to another member i dont understand why you attacked me, why here why now


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2018-05-27 16:26:16

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 855
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,577
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Re: Champions League Final

Here for your reference are the forum rules just so you are aware but I think we already have your measure smile

Don't insult other users, you can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written purely to offend will be removed.
If you think someone else has made an offensive post or is causing some kind of problem, don't try to deal with it yourself, report it to a moderator or an administrator.
Posts should be on topic and preferably make a positive contribution to the discussion.
Please post only in English. If you have difficulty writing in English language you can use an online translator to help you.

If you don't want to be criticized in public don't put it out there that is all I am saying, if you do expect a response.

Good day to you.

Online

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2018-05-27 16:34:46

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 263
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 285
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Here for your reference are the forum rules just so you are aware but I think we already have your measure smile

Don't insult other users, you can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written purely to offend will be removed.
If you think someone else has made an offensive post or is causing some kind of problem, don't try to deal with it yourself, report it to a moderator or an administrator.
Posts should be on topic and preferably make a positive contribution to the discussion.
Please post only in English. If you have difficulty writing in English language you can use an online translator to help you.

If you don't want to be criticized in public don't put it out there that is all I am saying, if you do expect a response.

Good day to you.

and the nonsense keep going. anotherone who want to confirm his power. all this above send it to hydra if you have the power if you want to be fair, because he was start all this from nowhere.


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2018-05-27 19:29:39

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 391
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,448
Android Chrome 66.0

Re: Champions League Final

But the second one was something amazing!
..mean the RM goal, not WW, mkay?)

Last edited by joint (2018-05-27 19:32:54)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2018-05-27 22:04:13

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 426
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 771
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Re: Champions League Final

MadMax wrote:
KarlsoN wrote:
MadMax wrote:

we lost the final with that stupid way.

we lost?
Liverpool member?

yes "WE" liverpool its not only club with members or players or staff
liverpool its an big IDEA, every liverpool fan on world is part of team. you know
YOU 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Time to go and see your liverpool doctor Max , you are mad !!!  smile

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2018-05-27 22:26:23

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Reputation: 166
Location: Malmö
Registered: 2016-08-18
Posts: 216
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Re: Champions League Final

Pity they lost because a bad goalkeeper.
Before the first RM goal it was an even event.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2018-05-27 22:35:11

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1164
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,565
Windows 8 Firefox 60.0

Re: Champions League Final

Eight comments from football to Hitler!


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer