#1 2018-03-30 22:51:28

Herbalist
Player
Denmark
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2018-03-30
Posts: 1
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0

Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Banned for cheats after 15 min with a measly score of 24-12....

GanjaFarmer23 - 1942 server on Berlin around 22:00 30/03.. if the triggerhappy admin is not too butthurt.

1st time playing in FOUR YEARS, come on wtf is wrong with you

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2018-03-30 23:33:39

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1058
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,454
Windows 8 Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Sorry. Seems it was a mistake. You are unbanned. Have fun.


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2018-03-31 00:13:21

petr8
Ulyachka
Reputation: 87
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 188
Linux Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Your ban wasn't a mistake. Proxy/VPN isn't allowed here.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2018-03-31 00:49:16

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Funny I read the rules. Didn't say anything about proxy/ VPN. So now admins are making there own rules?


http://team-simple.org/rules/


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2018-03-31 01:26:15

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 444
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,684
Website
Linux Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

smile No one is making their own rules. Obviously, proxies/VPNs aren't allowed, you don't need to hide behind it.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2018-03-31 15:05:28

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 397
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 892
Website
Android Chrome 65.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

tuia wrote:

:) No one is making their own rules. Obviously, proxies/VPNs aren't allowed, you don't need to hide behind it.

Thank you for that Tuia.
And there are rules guidelines in admin section and obviously you can't see that Reno. There is over 100 rules there xD

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-03-31 15:06:24)


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2018-03-31 18:47:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Hydra,

That is part of the problem. So which is it rules or guidelines they can't be both? Typical Nazi tactic, secret rules only seen by the masters in the admin section. You are a joke.

Tuia,

If proxy/ VPN  are not allowed, why hasn't a rule  been published?  For example No proxy/ VPN, if you want to play at Simple these must be turned off. What is so hard about that?

One hundred rules, what the hell, are you a government regulated business?  Hydra is an example of a bigger problem here butting in on a legitimate question.

Hydra manufactured easily refuted evidence Merlin was chat spamming to justify a ban. After lying to justify a  retaliatory ban, why is Hydra still an admin?

Like I said in an earlier post, YOU LOST CONTROL.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-03-31 18:55:02)


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2018-03-31 19:31:06

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 237
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 343
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

using a VPN is legal is France, as it is in Estonia. I have the right to use one for my privacy/security, unless of course the address I connect to forbids it. So yeah, it should be written in the rules. I learned about it in a private message some time ago.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2018-03-31 20:46:48

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 397
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 892
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hydra,

That is part of the problem. So which is it rules or guidelines they can't be both? Typical Nazi tactic, secret rules only seen by the masters in the admin section. You are a joke.

Tuia,

If proxy/ VPN  are not allowed, why hasn't a rule  been published?  For example No proxy/ VPN, if you want to play at Simple these must be turned off. What is so hard about that?

One hundred rules, what the hell, are you a government regulated business?  Hydra is an example of a bigger problem here butting in on a legitimate question.

Hydra manufactured easily refuted evidence Merlin was chat spamming to justify a ban. After lying to justify a  retaliatory ban, why is Hydra still an admin?

Like I said in an earlier post, YOU LOST CONTROL.

Hahahah yes we need many rules because of morons like you. I am not that active in the last two months and I even think i banned only two people for a day. But even with me not that active you still think about me. People will start to think you're in love with me. Merlin thing is why I know you dont play and come here only because you dont have job and are sad person in general. Everyone knows how annoying he is. You didnt achive anything. Even Knur stopped playing because of your friend hanyweh. Anyway I dont have time to waste with no life cunt.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-03-31 21:11:31)


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2018-03-31 22:31:18

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

simon wrote:

using a VPN is legal is France, as it is in Estonia. I have the right to use one for my privacy/security, unless of course the address I connect to forbids it. So yeah, it should be written in the rules. I learned about it in a private message some time ago.

Simon,

Thank you for pointing out an obvious flaw in the administration of the Simple Server community. To bad simple-minded people like Hydra has no self-awareness. He resorts to infantile ad hominid attacks on me when I point out a perfectly legitimate deficiency in the Simple rulebook.

Hydra,

As usual you can not pass up a chance to prove yourself to be what you so freely accuse others, a moron. Unfortunately you have a propensity to run your mouth unnecessarily. In doing so I am obligated to point out your total lack of integrity which among all the qualifications to whield admin powers is the most important.

Since you are incapable of carrying on a conversation and have the critical thinking skills of a 12 year old Man-child, when is “ annoying” against the rules? It is not,  you use the chat spam rule to punish people you don’t like just like many of your ilk with admin rights here at Simple.

As usual you again show how incompetent you are which indicated your low IQ handicap. Instead you run your mouth about a legitimate point I brought up about the rule not posted to notify prospective plays. You calling me out in your stupid comment has no relevance to the subject being discussed, Proxy/ VPN prohibition notification.

Back to the question at hand, explain why you Manufactured evidence that Merlin was chat spamming?

Here is why, you lied about Merlin because he is “ annoying” which is a classic definition of ADMIN ABUSE OF POWER.

Tuia,

My question still stands, why is Hydra still and admin after lying about Merlin chat spamming to justify his abuse?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-03-31 22:34:14)


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2018-04-01 00:35:59

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 826
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,541
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Of course Simon has the right to secure his connection if he wishes same as you do Janet but if the person that own the server says VPN are not allowed to connect who you to argue that?

You say get back to the question at hand and yet change it to what you wish to discuss, i.e. something that was discussed and finished with already, why are you living in the past?

There is no flaw in the administration of the Simple Server community just the rules which must be followed.  Insulting the admin team will not get you any respect here Janet try something else smile

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2018-04-01 02:08:51

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Of course Simon has the right to secure his connection if he wishes same as you do Janet but if the person that own the server says VPN are not allowed to connect who you to argue that?

You say get back to the question at hand and yet change it to what you wish to discuss, i.e. something that was discussed and finished with already, why are you living in the past?

There is no flaw in the administration of the Simple Server community just the rules which must be followed.  Insulting the admin team will not get you any respect here Janet try something else smile

Dink,

I point out that the written rules do not reflect Proxy/ VPN prohibition. My point is that the rules need to be up dated so ordinary people know.  In response to my legitimate point about notifying players about the Proxy/ VPN in the written rules resulted in Hydra’s abuse. I responded to his smart ass remarks by pointing out his lack of integrity and past admin abuse.

Now you are defending Hydra’s attack on me while I am making a legitimate point? I responded by pointing out Hydra’s penchant for abusing players. The lying and manufacturing evidence to justify a ban like every instance of admin abuse on this Server is covered up or ignored.

Sorry Pal I used to respect your opinion. All you have done is expose yourself as another lackey condoning admin abuse. Dude you are just as bad as he is.


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2018-04-01 10:34:50

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 826
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,541
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

So do you know all of the rules/laws of your own country?  I doubt that you do but all of these rules are written down somewhere just you may not have access to them, much like it is here really.  If Tuia decides to not allow VPN and Proxy connection then that is his choice and it is not for you or me to pile in to the admin team.

Hydra did not attack you he responded to your attack on him and every other admin here, if you cant take it don't dish it out.

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2018-04-01 13:03:08)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2018-04-01 14:32:26

Count ComBat
Member
Germany
Reputation: 94
Registered: 2014-09-06
Posts: 213
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

If there wouldnt be such a massive misuse of proxy/vpn to troll the crap out of the server there wouldnt be the need to block this, finally its done, maybe the rules havent been updated yet in that matter, so what?! Maybe this point wasnt mentioned in the rules so far not to incite others to start that muck either, whatever.. Seems some guys here have to complain on too many things on every damnd occassion huh - as if they have no other worries?! Anyway, doesnt matter, as Dink said already only the server-hoster should care n apart from him its noone else business.. Those who think they have to use vpn´s by all means (and in most of the cases its to troll around while remaining anonymous) will realise very soon that this option is finally gone, if its written in the rules or not..


afaic ^^ Karmageddon may come

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2018-04-01 16:17:41

bud
puppet
Reputation: 737
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,668
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Appendix A to simple server rules: no vpn allowed.

There, done.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2018-04-01 19:29:54

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

(BB)DinkW wrote:

So do you know all of the rules/laws of your own country?  I doubt that you do but all of these rules are written down somewhere just you may not have access to them, much like it is here really.  If Tuia decides to not allow VPN and Proxy connection then that is his choice and it is not for you or me to pile in to the admin team.

Hydra did not attack you he responded to your attack on him and every other admin here, if you cant take it don't dish it out.

Dink,

Ok in the words of Hydra, MORON”, What does”rules/laws of your own country” have to do with this conversation? Nothing. I’m not surprised Hydra has limited English comprehension skills being from Serbia, but you are a native English speaker?

Tuia banning Proxy/ VPN is beside the point, it is his choice. I pointed out the Proxy/ VPN ban is not in the written rules. The point being it should be added.

I did not attack Hydra, I pointed out the fact he lied about Merlin posting screen shots from three different games as evidence Merlin’s ban was for chat spamming in a game.

So lying and manufacturing evidence to support admin abuse is ok with you? So pointing out obvious admin abuse is an ”attack on him and every other admin here”?

You are pathetic

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 27#p119827


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2018-04-01 20:27:19

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 826
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,541
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

You clearly did not read my reply did you ...................have another go at it but I do not have the time to explain it all to you but the first part was a question, you may see the little question mark if you look closely.
How would you even know if any evidence has been manufactured, have you ever seen the evidence, do you know what any of this is about, do you even play on this server?

The question about the VPN is the reason for this thread and it has nothing to do with anyone chat spamming or anything else so lets get back on topic shall we?

You can carry on passing me your insults if you wish, god knows you have been for a while now, I really do not care because it seems to me that people are only "cool" when they are agreeing with you.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2018-04-01 22:40:54

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 390
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 695
Windows 7 Chrome 65.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Herbalist wrote:

Banned for cheats after 15 min with a measly score of 24-12....

GanjaFarmer23 - 1942 server on Berlin around 22:00 30/03.. if the triggerhappy admin is not too butthurt.

1st time playing in FOUR YEARS, come on wtf is wrong with you

First post of him, dont need to be Shakespear to be a admin Janet !!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2018-04-01 23:34:39

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

(BB)DinkW wrote:

You clearly did not read my reply did you ...................have another go at it but I do not have the time to explain it all to you but the first part was a question, you may see the little question mark if you look closely.
How would you even know if any evidence has been manufactured, have you ever seen the evidence, do you know what any of this is about, do you even play on this server?

The question about the VPN is the reason for this thread and it has nothing to do with anyone chat spamming or anything else so lets get back on topic shall we?

You can carry on passing me your insults if you wish, god knows you have been for a while now, I really do not care because it seems to me that people are only "cool" when they are agreeing with you.

Dink,

By this rambling response it appears you don’t comprehend written English very well. I posted the link to Hydra’s lie. If you can’t figure it out with the pictures in front of you then it is pointless explaining further.


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2018-04-01 23:50:43

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 826
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,541
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

Seeing as how we invented the language I think I have a fairly good grasp of it.  The link you posted has nothing to do with this thread it is just another attempt by you to stir up crap in a forum that supports a game that you do not even play.
Go and post it a new thread or the one that it pertains to and quit hijacking threads to spread all the crap around we are all getting bored reading this stuff.

I have nothing more to add so feel free and have the last word.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2018-04-02 07:24:01

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned after 15 min. 1st time playing in 4 years

bud wrote:

Appendix A to simple server rules: no vpn allowed.

There, done.

Thanks Bud


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer