#1 2017-02-01 16:55:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

France server trolling

So I show up to play, I'm not changing my name, and the trolls follow suit and teamkill arbitrarily for nothing at all but their own insane pseudo idea of success and overcoming, being the victor
but what I want to know is, with scum like corsair wings, jedder, others, you have their approximate locations, what is with the lack of a perma ban? and also, given their repeated obvious handles, beer, bonus and others, who clearly flat out lie through their teeth yet seem to play dumb and innocent well enough for reg admins like gorr, jazzy, sonic, shameless, many others, don't seem to remember these simple words as always associated with tk and disruption, as well as trying to lure other players into accidental or counter tks from constant beratement and peoples games being held hostage,
you know its more than me being tked and messed with, why do you sit around for it and allow it to take place again and again and again? I flat out ask what in the f is wrong with you and your admins?
dont bring me up, its besides the point, others get mainbased killed, sniped by these cheaters, what do I have to do with trolls freely victimizing others as they please, because if I'd never been here, they would still be doing it, still at it, based on someone else or just the server itself, so explain it to me, when those names are blatantly known as not belonging to any regular player, there is no legit beer or bonus, or those other names they use for most of them, nearly all of them, they are always the same ping, same trolls, same tk actions, yet they can reappear under these same handles many times, teamkilling again and again, don't like my lack of writing structure or periods? frig off, ain't nobody got time fo dat

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-01 16:57:08)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#2 2017-02-01 17:03:36

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Re: France server trolling

Zatoichi wrote:

admins like gorr, jazzy, sonic, shameless

Only good people in the list.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-02-01 17:11:44

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Hah, laughable, I can cite plenty of examples of blatant bias, incompetence if not flat out ignoring of and deliberated enabling of trolls

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#4 2017-02-01 17:15:36

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

And now it seems a namestealing, name changing troll has control of your server admin and banned me, wonderful, also player furor and that one uses cheats, the two of them, they did same on guadal canal, by adding them as buddy, they can never evade detection fully no matter the name, it just reappears as green whomever player, but the ping always matches

So you had my name, even though I am the real one, and banned me when I show up asking for kick to restore my stolen cd key?

Also corsair wings, others, do not see how you lying about me using fog hacks, saying you have proof when you never did, yet you yourself are convicted cheeters, people who caved into the game pressure of better players and maybe even some cheaters, but can't be sure completely as to whom, no matter your allegations against whom in the bf community,
I mean, do you not see links between that, your love of nazism and hatred of alleged evil doers for which there is no historical proof at all, only bias arranged pseudo info of biases and non facts strung up in a context to suit the supremacist ideology, religions values you were raised on, or seem to have found, been brought to by others maybe,
all villains in story lie to the end, and flee, abandon their followers as expendable immediately, that's you, heros, people who are thought of as honest, loyal and dependable, don't take off and worry about themselves, they see a challenge through to the end no matter the sacrifice, why do you fight against that within yourself and others? do you not see the links between your own personality and the hated subjects, antagonists of stories in pop culture?
do you not see your own shrewd, spiteful and selfish wants and minimal, short sighted and meaningless?
is your world so evil that you write others off at such a level as to want to attack them nonstop by non legitimate means?
I will never cave, and you have to exploit and break rules, avoid parameters that others manage fine, to feel above and able, can you not understand there is no actual gain, no credibility or skill, commendation in what you do and why you do it? you're no different than a child holding their breath in tantrum if you can't reflect enough clarity to understand this

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-01 17:26:27)

#5 2017-02-01 17:22:23

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

Zatoichi wrote:

And now it seems a namestealing, name changing troll has control of your server admin and banned me, wonderful, also player furor and that one uses cheats, the two of them, they did same on guadal canal, by adding them as buddy, they can never evade detection fully no matter the name, it just reappears as green whomever player, but the ping always matches

it was me ,i used your name just to see if anyone Trolling or no, but you just jumped in and called me troll and hacker the way trolls do against you  ,aaaaaaaaaand it was a ip ban you need to find tuia for your unbann appealing

Last edited by ABAS (2017-02-01 17:23:54)

#6 2017-02-01 17:28:17

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

That's entrapment and luring, you cant use my name or run tests, bullsht like that when its happened so many times, people steal my name and cd key, posing as me and cheeting, tking and disrupting,  so screw that, go tell em to undo it now, explain the entire context and see if it makes any sense from your end, because it doesn't, this is just like scum of the earth try to blackmail to the innocent, you're wrong abbas, think about it
and there really was at least 3 trolls also cheeting there earlier
I have no done jack all today, yet am targeted and teamkilled, and then you go and pull a stunt that makes it clearly look like its being pullled again, and think that I'm in the wrong? please, don't mutually insult our intelligence

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-01 17:30:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#7 2017-02-01 17:36:27

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

the time you joined i changed my name to real name but you still continued call me hacker and etc

P.S: you won this time SIMONE

Last edited by ABAS (2017-02-01 17:49:12)

#8 2017-02-01 17:45:26

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

That literally means nothing, only cheeters and trolls, namestealer types in the past have done this, because its without permission, who are you to suddenly steal my name after going afk for some time, given tk trolling, not dealt with properly, again, thats always when they do it, when Im gone and disconnected, everytime, so you steal my name like they do, and try to bait me like its ok? stop the horsecrap

#9 2017-02-01 17:58:58

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

Merlin, you should consider that ABAS used ur name with the only purpose of flushing out those that you call "trolls". That is: he was in a certain sense trying to help you. Your anger is inopportune, imho.

#10 2017-02-01 18:53:09

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

There are far too many trolls around.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2017-02-01 18:58:36

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Simone shut up, the big kids are talking, and every time before this, 10 out of 10 times, those that steal my name unannounced when I am afk, are tk trolls using cheats to impersonate and discredit me, an activity you and troll friends with my cd key having been stolen have likely taken part in, so I cant tell whos helping or not, hardly the picture im given, and I am also completely used to no such thing as abas did, but rather people attempting to harm my game and hold it hostage, just for being there, that is what the anger is, note my previous posts, I was certain the troll had server admin control as it was booting me and what I thought, was going from impersonating me to abas, as well as that furor guy, notorious tk troll handle from past weeks, along with beer, bonus, the others, jaaman ect, you can assume he uses cheats as well, no matter the score they have, so I was just throwing in this what I was certain was a name impersonator as I have 0 experience with such things as admins using my name to lure trolls to ban them, and only experienced with the opposite

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-01 18:59:41)

#12 2017-02-02 17:45:05

FUROR
Player
Slovenia
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

lol admin tried to lure trolls by renaming to MerliN and they ended up banning the real wizard. An epic social experiment fail on so many levels smile

As for poor MerliN's ban, I appeal you lift it. No lulz without him smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#13 2017-02-02 20:55:57

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

FUROR wrote:

No lulz without him smile

Giving Merlin an admin rights will make more lulz)

#14 2017-02-02 21:14:13

beer
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

i see my name in here, whats going on?

#15 2017-02-02 23:19:01

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

beer wrote:

Techno someone is using beer nick to troll....

#16 2017-02-02 23:32:25

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Opera 42.0

lol you don't need to impersonate other people to see if they are being trolled or not. Doesn't make any sense to me.

#17 2017-02-03 00:21:08

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
beer wrote:

Techno someone is using beer nick to troll....

Uhh that profile was made like.. yesterday man... wake up plz, its same troll

#18 2017-02-03 05:37:11

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 55.0

If your name was used by trolls, don't you think that name Bonus could be used same way? Because you know, you can't act like an ape on a server like you did it yesterday, when you shot me for 30%, saying that you're better than any of us scums, and that was kinda revenge or something... Try to think first and only then do or say something.

#19 2017-02-03 16:50:10

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Insane wrote:

If your name was used by trolls, don't you think that name Bonus could be used same way? Because you know, you can't act like an ape on a server like you did it yesterday, when you shot me for 30%, saying that you're better than any of us scums, and that was kinda revenge or something... Try to think first and only then do or say something.

90% that wasnt him, Merlin never says he is better of others, also he obviously thinks so smile

#20 2017-02-03 17:27:22

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Bonus, beer, furor, many other names, none of them actually fuqing exist as legit players you morons

#21 2017-02-03 17:31:22

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 42.2

There's some guy who keeps asking whete you are. Bfsoldier_# random number but never same number as actual ID number.

#22 2017-02-03 17:47:18

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Bonus, beer, furor, many other names, none of them actually fuqing exist as legit players you morons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JB_PIG2II

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#23 2017-02-03 17:56:18

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 55.0

Zatoichi wrote:

I am Bonus, and now tell me how can you know who is playing under my name it a concrete moment. I am not playing very often so I don't understand what did happen and who was trolling you while I was offline. You must tell me why do you act like some bfsoldier, like yesterday when you shot me for nothing? HOW do you know that it was me but not some troll using my name while trolling you. HOW can you know that, just answer?!

#24 2017-02-03 20:33:45

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Insane wrote:

just answer?!

such a naive request

#25 2017-02-04 00:58:16

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

They say: "Merlin you`re lame"
But you know, there`s no shame,
`Cause what do know these scums and douchebags?
It is all about bad ping and lags... wink

#26 2017-02-04 01:39:37

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Merlin on server be like...
Just replace joker with troll o/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxYfjIvmGUw

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-02-04 01:45:15)

#27 2017-02-16 00:16:30

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Well with the language Merlin uses against admins and other players he deserves a long ban. That is if we should be fair and treat everyone equal. To see him trolling in here too - thats just sad... He is a decent pilot with a bad temper and a foul mouth thats all. Admins must love the dude anyway somehow otherwise he would be gone and forgotten...

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#28 2017-02-16 01:11:02

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Casca wrote:

Well with the language Merlin uses against admins and other players he deserves a long ban. That is if we should be fair and treat everyone equal. To see him trolling in here too - thats just sad... He is a decent pilot with a bad temper and a foul mouth thats all. Admins must love the dude anyway somehow otherwise he would be gone and forgotten...

wice words.....

#29 2017-02-16 06:35:28

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Casca wrote:

Seems the trolls finally forced him to uninstall the game or his personality. smile

#30 2017-02-16 07:56:45

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 51.0

.......................................................................................... .........
.......................................................................................... .........
.................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. .........
.........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................mmmmm.......... .........
...................mmmmmmmmmmm..........mmmmm...............mm................mmm......... .........
.................mmmm............................................mm.............mmm....... .........
..............mmmm....m..mmmmmm............mmm..............mm......m............mmm...... .........
............mmmm.................................................mm....m..........mmm..... .........
...........mmm............mmmmm....................m..........mmm...m....m.........mmm.... .........
..........mm...........m.........................m................mm...m....m.......mmm... .........
..........mm.........m............m..................................m..m....m.......mm... .........
..........mm........m..................................................m..m...........mm.. .........
.........mm..........................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................mmm. .........
........mmm............mmmmmmmm...................mmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmm.................mmm .........
....mmmm...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............mmmm......mmmmmmmm..mmm..................mmm .......
...mmm...mmmmm.mmm.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........mmm.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....m....mmmmmmmm.mm mm.....
..mm...m..................mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......mmmmmmmmm...........mm...m.................. mmm....
.mm..m...mm.....................mmmm...........mmmmm......mmm..............mmmmmmmmmm..... ..mm...
.mm.m..m...mmmmmm................mm.........................mmmm.......mmmmmm......mmmm... .m.mm..
.mmm.....mmmmmmmmmm....m.........mm...........................mmmmmmmmmmm.....mm.....mmm.. .m..mmm
.mmm.....m.......mmmmmmmm........mm...........................................mm......mm.. .m..mmm
.mmm..m.......mm..mmmm........mmmm.........................................mmmmm.......mm. .m...mm
.mm....m......mm...........mmmm................mmmmmmmm................mmmmm...mmmmmm..mm. .m...mm
.mmmm...mm..mmmm..........mmmmm....................mm..............mmmmmm.....mmm.mmm.mmm. .m..mmm
..mm.mm.....mmmm.......mm..mmmmm.........mmmmmmm...mm..........mmmmmmm........mm......mm.. ....mmm
..mmm....m..mm.mmm...m........mmm..............m.mmm......mmmmmmmm.mm.......mmmm.....mm... m..mmm.
...mmm.....mmmmmmmmm............mmmmmm...............mmmmmmmm......mm....mmmmmm.........mm ..mm...
....mmm....mm.mm.mmmmmm...........mmm...........mmmmmmmm..........mmm.mmmmmmmm.......m.... .mmm...
.....mm....mmmm..mm..mmmmmmmm........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..mm..........mmmmmmm..mmm..........mmm mm.....
.....mm....mmmm..mm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........mm......mmmmmmmm....mmm............mm m......
.....mm....mmmm..mm...mmm.......mm.......mm..........mmm.mmmmmmmmm.mm...mmm...........mmm. .......
.....mm....mmmmmmmm...mm........mm.......mm.........mmmmmmmmmmm....mm..mmm...........mmm.. .......
.....mm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......mmmmmm............mm... .......
.....mm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mm...........mmm.............mmm... .......
.....mm.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......mm.........mmm..............mmm.... .......
.....mm.....mm.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mm..........mmm.....mmmm...............mmm..... .......
.....mm......mm.mm..mm...mm.....mmm........mm...........mm...mmmm...............mmm....... .......
.....mm......mmmmmm.mmm...mm.....mm........mm............mmmmmm................mmm........ .......
.....mm.......mmmm...mmm..mmm....mm........mm.........mmmmmm.......m.....m...mmm.......... .......
.....mm.........mmmmmmmmm..mm....mmm.......mm..mmmmmmmmm........m.....mm...mmmm........... .......
.....mm..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........mm....mm....mmmm ...............
....mmm........m..........................................m.....mm....mmmmm.. ..............
....mm..........m....................................mm......m.....mmmmm..... ..............
....mm............m..............................mm......mm.....mmmmm........ ..............
..mm.....mm........mmm...........mmmmmmmmmm......mm.......mmmmmm....... ............
.mm.........m.........................mmm............mmmmm...... ........
.mmm..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................mmmmm...... ....
.mmm..........................................mmmmm...... ..
..mmm...................................mm.mmmmm.......
...mmmm............................mmmmmmmmmm........
....mmmmm...................mmmmmmmmm..............
.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... 

Board footer