#1 2016-06-13 02:10:40

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Lonewolf

Hey "Dickhead"

When I looked after you called me a dickhead, there were no afk'ers.  Fucking boy who cried (lone)wolf.

If you are having a bad game, it is not only the admins and the players, there are bad rounds. Please take you petty bickering off the game. You have been told this 100 times.

You reap what you sow, LW. I defend you no more. You have no problems with me (in game) if you leave the drama out of the game.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-06-13 12:24:33

Hemnes
Player
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 31.0

Re: Lonewolf

guys u pissed off

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-06-13 18:25:02

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Nice one Vertigo.
Bailing when you get shot at and not even getting hit, sucuiding to prevent death, really shouldn't playing games where you get killed...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-06-13 18:31:56

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

LW should be the mascot of USA server! The guy is a freaking legend!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2016-06-13 23:18:24

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 46.0

Oscar - I didn't hear any defending for the previous ~30 minutes of disparaging comments about me in TS because you didn't realize I was there. I'm sure I'll survive your public abandonment. Much later when I finally did speak, I was calm until you basically flipped out on me from my first words. Previous to all of that I was kicked by an admin for a perfectly legal kill on that admin. Despite the foolishness going on, I was still having some fun and trying to play around it. There were AFKers when I said the team was sleeping and was kicked for it the first time. Later, when I said it more directly there were at least two. Moments after my 2nd comments one of them came to life. We also had other players that were excessively lurking in main. Not to call people out, but I'm certain KSMyaz was afk from the first comment until the second which was a good span. I believe he spawned right before I was kickbanned. I'm going to put faith in him that he will verify it, as it's the honest thing to do. I mentioned it because it's what I saw. If you chose not to believe it, that's really outside of my control.

Vertigo - I know you've been recording me as you so trollingly announced weeks ago. I don't care. You continuously camp and attack players on the ground with looping and alt bombing that is belligerent and indefensible. If using those advantages is a legitimate part of the game then so is suicide or bailing when I don't want to put up with your nearly endless and often targeted crap. How about some video of how much intense continuous looping a flag gets when you know I was on it? Or how you followed me to another flag immediately after I moved to avoid your bs tactics?  If you'd play with respect and consideration instead of score whoring (with disruptive tactics) while your teams generally loses,  maybe you'd get some in return (I'd have no problem with that.) But it hasn't been your MO over the years I've played you and I don't expect it to change now.

I'm done with this thread, bash away.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-13 23:48:05)

#6 2016-06-14 01:28:43

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 52.0

So the issue with players that you refuse to play is that they aren't obeying the LW rule credo? Can you lay out your definition of what you consider to be "legit" play, vs play that you will refuse to engage?

#7 2016-06-14 07:44:44

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

Oscar - I didn't hear any defending for the previous ~30 minutes of disparaging comments about me in TS because you didn't realize I was there.

So you stayed quiet while I discussed my displeasure with your childish antics and spoke up when you were kicked.

Reeeeeeaaaaalllly creepy.

You are a spin master though, I give you that.

#8 2016-06-14 23:53:21

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 46.0

Despite my reservations, I'm replying to you because it's your thread and basic respect. But, you won't like what I have to say.

Oscar Goldman wrote:

So you stayed quiet while I discussed my displeasure with your childish antics and spoke up when you were kicked.

Reeeeeeaaaaalllly creepy.

You are a spin master though, I give you that.

What should I have done differently? Spark a confrontation/ get TS banned? Would that have changed anyone's minds? The moment I joined the game server, I'm being called a "f***ing loser" and tons of other things. I decided to let it slide and not get into it. That makes me "reeeeeaaaaaly creepy?" Would a huge confrontation have been creepy? If you want to have it both ways, isn't that really the definition of being a "spin" master? I had thought you and I were on good terms - clearly my error in judgement.

Much later, My first words to you were calm. I was banned, NOT kicked. A ban is a pretty good reason to speak up. Don't you think? Or is that creepy-spin too?

My experience that day, not that it really matters at this point...
- The TS conversation when I joined the game server
- Getting kicked for a legal kill of admin in main AA firing on me and a teammate / being told to deal with it and it would happen again.
- Being kicked for mentioning (with mild frustration) in game chat that my team was sleeping/afk
- Being banned for more frustratedly pointing out the unaddressed AFKs as our team was getting stomped.

....Was there some attitude at the final point? Sure. There seemed to be plenty of time to boot me for actually playing, why not boot the AFKers jacking-up the map? Was my comment out of bounds? Not even close. To you it was "crying lone-wolf," Gotcha. Now we're clear. Spin excluded, I recognize that ultimately no answer will suit you. So be it. It's over. Moving on...

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-14 23:55:42)

Board footer