12377860_1009402042452109_1428329990608027767_o.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-12-26 15:32:27

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: Feel the Bern...

I hope he was luckier than Trump. Trump started his career with just a small loan of one million dollars. wink

Last edited by Zody (2015-12-26 15:33:08)

#3 2015-12-26 20:02:16

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

Zody wrote:

I hope he was luckier than Trump. Trump started his career with just a small loan of one million dollars. wink

Exposed by a two-bit hack making $20,000,000/year ;-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … d-NBC.html

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-small- … n-loan-dad

#4 2015-12-26 20:16:19

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 34.0

Aqualung, who do you want to be president? I don't like Bernie Sanders, but I am still undecided who I want. Just NOT Hillary Clinton!

#5 2015-12-26 22:51:52

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

Anyone who actually thinks this is what Bernie Sanders means is the problem with America... #dumbestcountryever

Last edited by twigs (2015-12-26 22:52:08)

#6 2015-12-27 01:40:05

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

Sunshine wrote:

Aqualung, who do you want to be president? I don't like Bernie Sanders, but I am still undecided who I want. Just NOT Hillary Clinton!

Ted Cruz or Rand Paul with a heavy preference towards Cruz.  Following 8 years of Obama, a Clinton presidency will spell the end of our country, at least as we have known her.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-27 01:44:30)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2015-12-27 11:22:25

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 47.0

Whatever you will still be controlled by the same.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#8 2015-12-27 17:03:18

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Opera

how many candidates you have there? and can somebody explane me please what major differences between democrats and republicans? smile
thank you in advance

#9 2015-12-27 18:09:51

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

Obama for president!
funny_fun_humor-pics_usa_president_barack_obama_images_photos_pictures_11.jpg

#10 2015-12-27 18:56:14

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

Democrats represent the people. Republicans represent free enterprise.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#11 2015-12-27 20:39:42

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

Cruz was born Canadian!!!

#12 2015-12-27 21:45:40

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:

Cruz was born Canadian!!!

Yes, Ted Cruz Can Be Born in Canada and Still Become President of the U.S.

#13 2015-12-27 21:55:11

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

joint wrote:

how many candidates you have there? and can somebody explane me please what major differences between democrats and republicans? smile
thank you in advance

We generally have two major parties as you've noted.  At the moment there are 3 declared Democrat candidates for President and ~ 11 or so Republicans.  As to the differences, today there is very little difference between the "establishment", rank-and-file, Republican lawmaker and the Democrat one.  They both support crony capitalism, unnecessary regime-change/nation-building, Washington elitism, expanding big government, saddling future generations with insurmountable debt, and much more.  Having said that, let's briefly examine the historical differences between Republicans and Democrats:

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.
The  Democrats:

Democrats fought to expand slavery  while Republicans fought to end it.
    Democrats passed those  discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
    Democrats supported and passed the  Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
    Democrats supported and passed the  Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
    Democrats supported and backed the Dred  Scott Decision.
    Democrats opposed educating blacks and  murdered our teachers.
    Democrats fought  against anti-lynching laws.
    Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia,  is well-known for having been a “Kleagle”  in the Ku Klux Klan.
    Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West  Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil  Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from  passage.
    Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by  Republicans.
    Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
    Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal  government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
    Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
    Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt’s choice for  vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in  Kansas City in  1922.
    Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against  lynching.
    Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt opposed  integration of the armed  forces.
    Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of  the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
    Democrats supported and backed Judge  John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
    Democrats supported the School Board of  Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka  Kansas.
    Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
    Democrats were who Dr. Martin  Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were  fighting.
    Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox  “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
    Democrat Governor George Wallace stood  in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be  segregation forever.
    Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried  to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
    Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights  Act.
    Democrat President John F.  Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr.  King.
    Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr.  King wiretapped and investigated by the  FBI.
    Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
    Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William  Fulbright in  1966-67.
    Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
    Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the  Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
    Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted  against the 1965 Voting Rights  Act.
    Southern Democrats opposed desegregation  and integration.

Democrats opposed:

The Emancipation  Proclamation
    The  13th Amendment
    The  14th Amendment
    The  15th Amendment
    The Reconstruction Act of  1867
    The Civil Rights of  1866
    The Enforcement  Act of 1870
    The Forced Act of  1871
    The Ku Klux Klan  Act of 1871
    The Civil Rights  Act of 1875
    The Freeman  Bureau
    The Civil Rights  Act of 1957
    The Civil Rights  Act of 1960
    The  United State Civil Rights Commission

Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the  following legislation:

The Civil Rights  Act of 1964
    The Voting Rights Act of  1965
    The 1968 Civil  Rights Acts
    The  Equal Opportunity Act of 1972
    Goals and  Timetables for Affirmative Action Programs
    Comprehensive  Employment Training Act of 1973
    Voting  Rights Act of Amendment of 1982
    Civil Rights Act of  1983
    Federal  Contract Compliance and Workforce Development Act of 1988

The Republicans:

Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over  the objection of Democrats.
    Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
    Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights  legislation in Congress.
    Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks  freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
    Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights  legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
    Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to  desegregate the schools.
    Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
    Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
    Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
    Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which  prohibited discrimination in housing.
    Republican and black  American,  A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on  Washington.

The 1964 Civil  Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153  yes, 91  no),  but 80 percent of the Republicans  (136  yes, 35  no),  voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the  bill  (46  yes, 21  no),  82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it  (27  yes, 6  no).

Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African-Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African-Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.

After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African-American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African-Americans face today. As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.

Read more here.

NOTE: I've not verified ALL the information above but can vouch for the majority of it.  The rest is an exercise left for the interested reader.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-27 21:57:40)

#14 2015-12-27 23:30:14

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Opera

wow, but Obama is a democrat? north won the civil war? i though "north" was represented by democrats and "south" was republican? it were democratic north forces with Lincoln who canceled slavery and fought for right of blacks? what happened then since those times? or im not getting it

p.s. sorry, google banned me for spam and in addition i've watched "Lincoln against vampires" movie..

ok i've read it again

The 1964 Civil  Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153  yes, 91  no),  but 80 percent of the Republicans  (136  yes, 35  no),  voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the  bill  (46  yes, 21  no),  82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it  (27  yes, 6  no).

so there already were democtars along with republicans in the house, then who fought against who, aside England and separatists, back those days?

Last edited by joint (2015-12-27 23:50:33)

#15 2015-12-27 23:56:05

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 34.0

joint wrote:

wow, but Obama is a democrat? north won the civil war? i though "north" was represented by democrats and "south" was republican? it were democratic north forces with Lincoln who canceled slavery and fought for right of blacks? what happened then since those times? or im not getting it

The north was mainly Republican and Lincoln was also Republican.

#16 2015-12-28 00:02:37

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Opera

Sunshine wrote:

you must be confusing something smile omg!   hollywood taught me different hmm

#17 2015-12-28 00:06:01

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

Democrats then are essentially what Republicans are today, and vice versa.

#18 2015-12-28 00:06:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 34.0

twigs wrote:

Democrats then are essentially what Republicans are today, and vice versa.

Whatever you say! Lol!

#19 2015-12-28 00:21:58

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 34.0

joint wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

joint wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

When Republicans passed civil rights act the president at the time was a democrat. So many democrats take credit for it and blacks believe it. Even though the president said "I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."

Just my opinion here but seems like Democrats just get minority vote because of welfare and free this and free that. Most of their views align with republicans but dont want to get off welfare. I see it with my own eyes! 90% of those on our reservation want democrats because they want more welfare and free shit. Same thing with much of the minorities. Republicans don't want to eliminate welfare but democrats always say they do so. They want people to actually work if they are able to or at least take training or whatever. Look at Detroit. Destroyed by liberal democrats who just want to give everyone everything and then finally have no more to give.

Last edited by Sunshine (2015-12-28 00:55:12)

#20 2015-12-28 01:56:03

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 43.0

Sunshine,

You are a girl after my heart, she is absolutely right. A majority of democrats voted against the Voting Rights Bill of 1964. But she failed to point out the democrats where the ones spraying civil rights protestors with water cannons and loosing dog on the black protesters back in the 1960.

It is funny how democrats take credit for civil rights that the majority of them fought hammer and tongs or as is the democrat’s true communist leanings, hammer and sickle.

Bless you Sunshine, I bet you Dad is a veteran? He has taught you well young lady.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-12-28 01:57:26)

#21 2015-12-28 02:15:35

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

Sunshine wrote:

Just my opinion here but seems like Democrats just get minority vote because of welfare and free this and free that. Most of their views align with republicans but dont want to get off welfare. I see it with my own eyes! 90% of those on our reservation want democrats because they want more welfare and free shit. Same thing with much of the minorities. Republicans don't want to eliminate welfare but democrats always say they do so. They want people to actually work if they are able to or at least take training or whatever. Look at Detroit. Destroyed by liberal democrats who just want to give everyone everything and then finally have no more to give.

You mean like this?

AaYtq9L.jpg

#22 2015-12-28 04:06:54

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

You mean lazy punkass potheads who think everyone should pay for their lazy bullshit? They need to get out of their parents basements and get a job and become productive instead of blood sucking democrat leaches.

Thomas Jefferson was right when he said If people can vote benefits to themselves the republic will crumble, I’m paraphrasing his admonition but he is totally right. Welfare needs to be abolished.

The church should administer the only walfare to people who are infirm. Otherwise if you are able to work you are picking up trash or other remedial labor until you can get a job and contribute to the economy instead of living off other peoples taxes.

#23 2015-12-28 04:31:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 34.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Bless you Sunshine, I bet you Dad is a veteran? He has taught you well young lady.

Yes! A helicopter pilot!

#24 2015-12-28 06:52:43

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hey Sunshine,

He was the bad when people where looking for the definition of bad. God blesses him for his service.

Peace is with you and your Dad as he is a solider of the lord.

Board footer