Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

Re: Europe crumbles under the devastating impact of Mass Immigration

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:

Explain please.

Well, I don't know about Sweden but Gypsies here are well-known for drugs trafficking, theft, fraud etc. They are not to be trusted.

Its funny because if i would express that opinion out loud here in Sweden i would be considered a fullblown racist. Cant even say Gypsie, you have to say eu-immigrant.

I am sorry to say but almost globally Sweden has a huge reputation for being the biggest cucks in Europe.

I only hope that a full blown backlash will happen in the next generation. Better to go full nationalist than being a cuck.

Last edited by Czar_Alek (2015-09-10 19:54:57)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2015-09-10 20:32:07

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:

Explain please.

Well, I don't know about Sweden but Gypsies here are well-known for drugs trafficking, theft, fraud etc. They are not to be trusted.

Its funny because if i would express that opinion out loud here in Sweden i would be considered a fullblown racist. Cant even say Gypsie, you have to say eu-immigrant.

In eastern courties they call people Gyspy as an insult if he is a fraud or something. Polish people always say Zigeuner (Gypsi)... political correct is the word Roma or Sinti here. We have a sauce called Zigeunersoße since i was a kid and recently there was a discussion about it if it is politcal right to call it like this.

#63 2015-09-10 20:34:56

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

Czar_Alek wrote:

Better to go full nationalist than being a cuck.

What is a cuck? Only idiots with an low iQ are nationalists...

Last edited by dary (2015-09-10 20:35:08)

#64 2015-09-10 22:23:18

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

dary wrote:
Czar_Alek wrote:

I don't like nationalists. It's one step closer to nazism and fascism but not that radical though. Nationalism is usually prevailing in unstable countries and politicians use it as a tool to control the masses, to control those who have nothing else to be proud of: no good education, no good job, no good life, the only thing to boast is national identity. You can't get it, you already have it from the cradle and straight to the grave, the other things you need to achieve. It's stupid to wish you were especial just because you are %national_identity%. I think we have a lot of something to learn from such countries like Sweden to make the society we live in more advanced.

dary wrote:
bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

In eastern courties they call people Gyspy as an insult if he is a fraud or something. Polish people always say Zigeuner (Gypsi)... political correct is the word Roma or Sinti here. We have a sauce called Zigeunersoße since i was a kid and recently there was a discussion about it if it is politcal right to call it like this.

It's not true. When I say Gypsies, I mean Gypsies.

#65 2015-09-10 23:08:47

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

dary wrote:
Czar_Alek wrote:

A cuck (cuckold) is a man who allows his wife to sleep with other men.

I use this term because these immigrants would never assimilate or have any respect for their host country. They want the prosperity of Europe without accepting the values that made this prosperity possible.

I don't like ultra-nationalists either, but better to look after your own interests then destroy country.

Just ask yourselves when these backwards Arab countries would ever accept European immigrants when they won't even accept their own kind.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#66 2015-09-11 01:09:08

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

nämeless wrote:

When I say Gypsies, I mean Gypsies.

Ok, but you hear it often in Poland or Ex-Yugo.

#67 2015-09-11 01:29:38

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

Czar_Alek wrote:
dary wrote:
Czar_Alek wrote:

A cuck (cuckold) is a man who allows his wife to sleep with other men.

I use this term because these immigrants would never assimilate or have any respect for their host country. They want the prosperity of Europe without accepting the values that made this prosperity possible.

I don't like ultra-nationalists either, but better to look after your own interests then destroy country.

Just ask yourselves when these backwards Arab countries would ever accept European immigrants when they won't even accept their own kind.

I don't think that they can destroy the country but they may cause problems. They have to understand that they have to live after German rules and not after some old book about fairytales (Sharia). But luckily not all of them are religious.

But still we should not compare ourself with retarded arabic countries. We are smarter than that. Of course they would never allow a church in their country etc... but still we can not say: "Look they are stupid let us also be stupid." They believe in an old book and are not smarter than people who lived 1000 years ago. We are a totally different level and should act like that.

Last edited by dary (2015-09-11 01:31:25)

#68 2015-09-11 02:33:22

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Czar_Alek wrote:

I am sorry to say but almost globally Sweden has a huge reputation for being the biggest cucks in Europe.

Its true for the most part. No war since 1814, maybe that is why we lost our spine. Things are boiling tho, i mean some people get so upset that they unfriend each other on facebook hehe..

#69 2015-09-11 03:08:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

#70 2015-09-11 05:22:54

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 40.0

tuia wrote:

I tend to forget that most here are not aware of the jewish problem, they are not jew-wise. The jews, as always, have been behind these immigration policies to race-replace the white europeans, be it in Europe, North America or Oceania. Since they control the mass media, they can easily shift public opinion towards their agenda.
Europe is being invaded by hordes of third world savages, most are young aggressive males in their twenties, thirties.  It does not take much effort to predict what will happen when these subhumans run loose. There are clear examples in Europe: Malmo, Birmingham, Paris, and recently, Lesvos, Budapest, etc.
My advice to you, first turn off TV, stop reading newspapers and then try to educate yourself about the jewish question.

Spoken like a truly ignorant fool.  I shouldn't indulge your blind conspiracy theories and ignorance but what the hell, someone with a few more brain cells might benefit.  The foolishness of your position crumbles on it's head with one simple point.  If, as you claim, the Jews (as if there is one bloc) are somehow miraculously orchestrating this massive Muslim invasion and subsequent takeover of Europe - then why are they themselves the #1 target of violent hate crimes and attacks at the hands of these third-world savages once they arrive?  Why are Jewish people fleeing European countries en masse ever since the Islamic invasion of Europe?  No?  You don't have answers?  Then please sit down and stfu with your baseless conspiracy theories and scapegoating.

If you were paying ANY attention, you would already know that the ONLY reason you have 3rd world savages running amok in your streets is because your lazy and elitist European governments were stupid enough to have attempted the largest-scale failed social experiment of all time - "multiculturalism".  They thought, "hey, let's import tens of millions of immigrants from the 3rd world (mostly Muslim) in an attempt to assimilate them to European culture and bring about some flawed sense of world peace where we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya together."  Needless to say, that never happened and this experiment has been a total and abysmal failure.  European nations have ONLY themselves to blame for the current chaos.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-09-11 05:49:52)

#71 2015-09-11 06:58:52

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

When the Titanic was sinking after striking a massive iceberg, the men placed the women and children on the few lifeboats available. After the boats were filled, the remaining men died with dignity, knowing they had courageously saved their families. They lived as men and died as men. However, such is not the case with the Islamic “refugees.” French newspaper Le Figaro reports that Muslim men have been throwing women and children overboard to drown at sea because of the cramped conditions on the ships. - See more at: http://moonbattery.com/#sthash.oxILlpAG.dpuf

#72 2015-09-11 09:59:57

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Aqualung wrote:

. . . European nations have ONLY themselves to blame for the current chaos.

Do I have to explain to you why the US have a huge part in this refugee crisis too or are you aware of your country's history?

Last edited by Zody (2015-09-11 10:01:21)

#73 2015-09-11 10:11:36

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

Aqualung wrote:

European nations have ONLY themselves to blame for the current chaos.

The USA is also to blame. They are the one who don't respect the Islam and brought war to many islamic countries and the result of this is that some extremists build up ISIS. It is also Germanys fault, cause Germany is almost the biggest weapon export country. Germany is so rich cause they sell weapon everywhere and now they wonder, that people flee from war to Germany. But with the rest i agree with you. Tuia is the one who is brainwashed by conspiracy bullshit that jews are to blame for everything.

I am glad that in Germany there are a few very good broadcasts which are not influenced by anyone and they say what they want. In other countries such broadcasts would be banned. In Germany you can say what you... try this in other countries like Russia or China.

#74 2015-09-11 10:17:10

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 40.0

Zody wrote:
Aqualung wrote:

Do I have to explain to you why the US have a huge part in this refugee crisis too or are you aware of your country's history?

Only if you fall for the false flag operation that has masqueraded itself as this sudden "refugee" crisis.  Surely you must see a Trojan Horse for what it is? 

I am well aware of the many bungles of US foreign interventions, however the primary criticism of the US with respect to Syria is that we did NOT intervene in that civil war - remember the infamous "red lines"?.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-09-11 10:17:27)

#75 2015-09-11 10:47:20

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 40.0

dary wrote:
Aqualung wrote:

The USA is also to blame. They are the one who don't respect the Islam and brought war to many islamic countries and the result of this is that some extremists build up ISIS. It is also Germanys fault, cause Germany is almost the biggest weapon export country. Germany is so rich cause they sell weapon everywhere and now they wonder, that people flee from war to Germany. But with the rest i agree with you. Tuia is the one who is brainwashed by conspiracy bullshit that jews are to blame for everything.

I am glad that in Germany there are a few very good broadcasts which are not influenced by anyone and they say what they want. In other countries such broadcasts would be banned. In Germany you can say what you... try this in other countries like Russia or China.

I would like to hear those broadcasts, I am sure they must be interesting. 

Enjoy the limited freedom of speech while you have it because it's under total assault and you (Europe) are putting up very little resistance to the attack - Je Suis Charlie anyone?  As for the US, we take our 1st Amendment rights very very seriously and, each of us armed to the teeth, we are prepared to defend them with our 2nd. 

Surely you are not suggesting that Islam's adherents were living in peace and harmony with their neighbors up until the day the US came along and didn't "respect" them, are you?  That argument would not bode well for demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of history...

There does seem to be a glimmer of hope for Europe from this invasion - many Europeans are foregoing the horseshit argument of a "tiny minority of extremists" that you see debunked, on a daily basis, right before your very eyes, on a global scale.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-09-11 10:51:19)

#76 2015-09-11 10:49:37

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Aqualung wrote:
Zody wrote:
Aqualung wrote:

Only if you fall for the false flag operation that has masqueraded itself as this sudden "refugee" crisis.  Surely you must see a Trojan Horse for what it is? 

I am well aware of the many bungles of US foreign interventions, however the primary criticism of the US with respect to Syria is that we did NOT intervene in that civil war - remember the infamous "red lines"?.

Your various interventions helped IS rise. It's undeniable that the current strength of IS made the situation worse for people from the Middle East. It's not only Syrian people fleeing even though they are a major part. The refugees are also coming from Iraq and Afghanistan countries that the US heavily destabilized with their intervention which were supposed to bring "peace" and "democracy".

#77 2015-09-11 10:59:41

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 40.0

Zody wrote:
Aqualung wrote:
Zody wrote:

Your various interventions helped IS rise. It's undeniable that the current strength of IS made the situation worse for people from the Middle East. It's not only Syrian people fleeing even though they are a major part. The refugees are also coming from Iraq and Afghanistan countries that the US heavily destabilized with their intervention which were supposed to bring "peace" and "democracy".

I won't deny this at all - We can agree that US interventions in these areas have accelerated disastrous consequences.  I was against most of these interventions at the time and am still against them today.  But do not be fooled, the consequences were coming to all of us one way or another. 

One cannot truly understand IS without first understanding Wahhabism and it's role in Islam -this link below should help:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair- … 17157.html

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-09-11 11:02:38)

#78 2015-09-11 12:37:19

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Right on aqualung,

I got a quiz here are 4 men only 3 are qualified to be a leader can you pick out the dud?

uNJsFTj.jpg

#79 2015-09-11 13:58:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

dary wrote:
Aqualung wrote:

Not sure about Chine but I would like to know what kind of broadcasting is banned in Russia? smile

#80 2015-09-11 14:06:02

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hey Nameless,

I think Russian media is more trust worthy than the crap they spew over here?

#81 2015-09-11 14:17:52

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hey Nameless,

I think Russian media is more trust worthy than the crap they spew over here?

Actually, it's not cause they mostly rush into extremes: either pro-government with no bad news about the government or in opposition with only bad news about the government. Pro-government like to manipulate, opposition like to lie. There are only a few unbiased.

#82 2015-09-11 17:21:45

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

11038869_1176835199025565_5154852274001673256_n.jpg
12004948_1176835219025563_3941743238466799781_n.jpg

#83 2015-09-11 17:36:56

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Aqualung wrote:

If, as you claim, the Jews (as if there is one bloc) are somehow miraculously orchestrating this massive Muslim invasion and subsequent takeover of Europe - then why are they themselves the #1 target of violent hate crimes and attacks at the hands of these third-world savages once they arrive?  Why are Jewish people fleeing European countries en masse ever since the Islamic invasion of Europe?  No?  You don't have answers?  Then please sit down and stfu with your baseless conspiracy theories and scapegoating.

Maybe its time for the children to come home?

"Israel's greatest concern at the moment is that there have never been more Israelis living abroad," said Rabbi Walter Homolka, principal of the Rabbinical Seminary in Berlin. He described it as a "brain drain" and said Germany was one of the "biggest expat centres".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3558 … rmany.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … dding.html

#84 2015-09-11 19:13:11

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
Android Chrome 45.0

Uh oh.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09 … -services/

More like thousands and they just don't want to admit it yet.

https://www.rt.com/news/314788-hungary- … errorists/

Hard to say whether Europe still has a chance to save itself before becoming annexed to an Islamic empire.  Their lackadaisical and dismissive attitude towards the real crisis suggests a bleak outlook.

#85 2015-09-11 20:05:12

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

@Aqualung... yes we have some idiots here called "Salafisten"... they gave out 1.000.000 Qurans to people. The biggest idiot of them is German and his name is Pierre Vogel. They will try to brainwash them with their bullshit as soon as they arrive. Pretty sure about it.

They should tell the Syrians that they have to convert to Christians... lets see how many of them will come. big_smile

#86 2015-09-11 20:30:43

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 45.0

@nameless... so you can say what you want in Russian TV? I doubt it...

#87 2015-09-11 22:00:35

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Who pays for all these weapons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-UCR5p0y0

#88 2015-09-11 22:59:42

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

dary wrote:

Not everything, like you can't deny holocaust on German TV for example.

#89 2015-09-12 01:40:52

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 3.0

dary wrote:

on russian tv they invite people from Ukraine who support current goverment, who claime that Russia invade Ukraine, blame Putin, etc, and they talk with them, pretty fair, sometimes even in live, but all those chanels are banned here, Ukraine medias never invite people with opposite view, they'll loose license if they do this, its like we live in 60' in USSR, and Russia now is like USA in old good cold war, speak behind the iron curtain, sick shit

#90 2015-09-12 03:24:50

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 40.0

nämeless wrote:
dary wrote:

Not everything, like you can't deny holocaust on German TV for example.

That's a real shame.  If a historical ignoramus wishes to place on full display the breadth and depth of their mental retardation then, by all means, they should 100% be allowed to do so.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your vantage point), such fools will rarely heed the advice of the great Mark Twain who wrote, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Board footer