Europe crumbles under the devastating impact of Mass Immigration

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-09-07 12:43:26

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

Re: Europe crumbles under the devastating impact of Mass Immigration

What is sad? It is sad they they have to flee from their country. The global politic has failed. Turkey is fighting PKK instead of fighting ISIS... but the most Syrians are educated and they have ambitions. They will be important for Germany due to the demographic change.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#3 2015-09-07 14:40:04

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

I've been wondering why this topic hasen't been discussed here yet. Well this Video shows some scenes you will not see in media, though I'm not sure if some are out of context and well, this video is propaganda. But what's sad is that many come with wrong expectations and I believe that europe can offer only a few people a real perspective.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2015-09-07 15:30:56

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

Kobra wrote:

I've been wondering why this topic hasen't been discussed here yet. Well this Video shows some scenes you will not see in media, though I'm not sure if some are out of context and well, this video is propaganda. But what's sad is that many come with wrong expectations and I believe that europe can offer only a few people a real perspective.

Yes, this video is propaganda... cherry-picking clips with dramatic music.

If you are educated or if you are young, you have a perspective in Germany. But you also have to be a real refugees to stay here, which means that you are not only here because you can't find a job in your poor country, like many people from Bosnia, Serbia or Kosovo. People from Syria have a good chance to to get asylum, because they flee from war and many of them traumatizes by the ISIS.

One thing i don't understand is why do all Syrians want to come to Germany and why are they almost only male? Germany is the only country which wasn't involved in a war with an Islamic country. This could be a reason why they want to come to Germany... i think they should be glad if they get in any country asylum, but i don't like the picking of specific countries unless you have family in that country.

#5 2015-09-07 15:36:07

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

tuia wrote:

Sad but true.

I am in Belgrade right now and can confirm that the city is COMPLETELY filled to the brim with "refugees".

But I have yet to see the sights that are completely plastered on the media of poor refugees. All I saw were clean and well dressed people who are completely walking around Belgrade like they are at home.

Personally I couldn't give two shits if they destroy Europe. The EU are doing to themselves exactly what they did to ruin Serbia, which is make the native population a minority in their own lands. Once this happens, it is impossible to hold control of the land your fathers died to keep.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2015-09-07 15:51:35

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

It is always easy to blame others for your own fault... what about if you blame Milosevic who has started this war and wanted a big Serbia.

But lets stay at topic... many of the Syrian was poor in their countries and many of them sold everything they had. They payed a lot of money to the refugee smugglers to come here to Europe.

There is one more interesting question. What are rich countries like Quatar or Saudi Arabia doing? Why don't they receive any refugees. Where is the solidarity among Arabic Countries?

Last edited by dary (2015-09-07 16:11:24)

#7 2015-09-07 16:08:33

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.7

dary wrote:

Germany is the only country which wasn't involved in a war with an Islamic country.

what are the criteria for this claim?
how do the other countries that those migrants use as their path to germany fail them? (hungary, austria, slovakia, czech republic, ...)

i suppose this doesn't count as being involved

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger … 10439.html

#8 2015-09-07 17:26:54

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 45.0

What is sad?
Sad that those people have to leave their country in this way.
Sad that so many, including children, died on their way.
Sad that they are here to stay. Why?

Germany...  I don't know much about Germany. Frankfurt, Munich and Nurnberg looked fine to me, but Berlin is different. You can see that many people are struggling and no wonder - high rate of unemployed in whole previous  East Germany https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor … l-divided/

As well as I saw many documetary films about ghettoes and areas in Germany  - where german police is not entering any longer. Those only men "refugees"  for sure have expectations, which are (most probably) not gonna be fulfilled. Because when it comes to jobs - https://ideas.repec.org/p/ces/ifowps/_90.html

Integrity? Perspective?  Something to know? - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/o … ism-failed

Then the  further step for an angry immigrant is extremism - do you know how many went to join ISIS from west european countries? Google it, and  don't worry - they will come back.
Here are some numbers for Germany in 2013 - http://www.vl.no/2.618/tysk-politi-beky … me-1.70024 . I guess the numbers are much higher today.

Here is Oslo's reality today - http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks … 14438.html

And this is in Sweden - http://www.fpu.no/blog/2015/01/15/malmo … keksempel/

I could continue, but it's useless. I see nothing good in near future. But it's just me and it is not my duty to convince anybody either.
Hope I am wrong.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2015-09-07 17:30:15

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

dary wrote:

There is one more interesting question. What are rich countries like Quatar or Saudi Arabia doing? Why don't they receive any refugees. Where is the solidarity among Arabic Countries?

your question has been answered by Quatar media  as follows: Syrian ppl  willnot adapt to live in  quatar  because of  weather,environment.  life style , expensive country for them, and same for Saudi and whole arab gulf
they claimed that arab gulf is for work only.  living in europe or lebanon or turkey is more  cheaper and better. and they also afraid  of Syrian ppl   becuz  of different culture that will combine with arab gulf culture and traditions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-pAeC5PhuY

Last edited by HoOK (2015-09-07 17:36:18)

#10 2015-09-07 17:37:43

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

It is quite obvious the 3rd world immigrants want to go to Germany, as they will find there free housing and they can live comfortably on welfare, paid by Germans taxpayers. It is not only Germany, but also Sweden, England, France suffering the most.
These "Syrian refugees" is another lie perpetrated by jewish mass media and jewish political facilitators to invade all European countries and displace the native white europeans. These 3rd world immigrants are mostly young low-IQ males not from Syria. They are from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan, etc.. All over the place.

You won't see these pictures in mass media. They won't show it:
9121066544907.jpg

2966132pu-2.jpg

#11 2015-09-07 17:39:53

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

i guess some of you saw this pic of drowned  Syrian kid in sea  near turkey....
11917782_892085787494973_3292106843581083563_n.jpg

#12 2015-09-07 17:43:09

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 45.0

tuia wrote:

These "Syrian refugees" is another lie perpetrated by jewish mass media and jewish political facilitators to invade all European countries and displace the native white europeans. These 3rd world immigrants are mostly young low-IQ males not from Syria. They are from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan, etc.. All over the place.

meh.ro4523.jpg

#13 2015-09-07 17:45:49

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

HoOK wrote:

i guess some of you saw this pic of drowned  Syrian kid in sea  near turkey....
http://s14.postimg.org/oyut2qv81/119177 … 3563_n.jpg

That picture has been all over mass media and sickeningly exploited to induce sympathy among europeans for the millions of illegal immigrants trying to sneak into Europe and get politicians to soften immigration laws.
The real side of the story is that the father of the dead child was a kurdish barber who was already living in Turkey for 3 years and was not fleeing any warzone whatsoever. He did not file a request for asylum but apparently packed his family into a boat towards Greece because he thought he could get his broken dentures replaced for free in Europe saving him a dental bill in Turkey.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/image-of-sy … 1441282847

Mr. Kurdi brought his family to Turkey three years ago after fleeing fighting first in Damascus, where he worked as a barber, then in Aleppo, then Kobani. His Facebook page shows pictures of the family in Istanbul crossing the Bosporus and feeding pigeons next to the famous Yeni Cami, or new mosque.

From his hospital bed on Wednesday, Mr. Kurdi told a Syrian radio station that he had worked on construction sites for 50 Turkish lira (roughly $17) a day, but it wasn’t enough to live on. He said they depended on his sister, Tima Kurdi, who lived in Canada, for help paying the rent.

Ms. Kurdi, speaking Thursday in a Vancouver suburb, said that their father, still in Syria, had suggested Abdullah go to Europe to get his damaged teeth fixed and find a way to help his family leave Turkey. She said she began wiring her brother money three weeks ago, in €1,000 ($1,100) amounts, to help pay for the trip.

#14 2015-09-07 17:58:32

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

#15 2015-09-07 18:01:29

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

moon' wrote:
tuia wrote:

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/20 … ro4523.jpg

A jew, herself, says it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

#16 2015-09-07 18:10:38

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 40.0

#17 2015-09-07 18:17:28

Czar_Alek
Serbia
iOS Safari 8.0

dary wrote:

It is always easy to blame others for your own fault... what about if you blame Milosevic who has started this war and wanted a big Serbia.

Of course war was necessary. When someone comes to take the land that your father died to protect and where you lived your entire life what should you do? Invite them in?

But the newest method of warfare and capturing territory is no longer with an army, but a population of baby factories invading your land right under your noses while you welcome them in.

But I gladly welcome the destruction of Europe because they now want to do to themselves the same shit they made of Serbia. If we cannot have our own sovereign land anymore I hope nobody else can either.

#18 2015-09-07 18:17:58

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 45.0

yes, and they all like climate in Germany ....

#19 2015-09-07 18:52:26

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Its bad here too, talk about civil War is becoming more and more frequent, opinions that better putin would invade sweden and clean up this mess.

Last edited by bud (2015-09-07 18:53:08)

#20 2015-09-07 18:54:15

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

@dary The question of why germany is easily answered: best welfare and medical support.
there is an interesting series on focus where refugees get interviewed but well, media... http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland … 90173.html

@hook You don't believe that statement of Quatar do you? I would say that the contrast in europe is much higher when it comes to weather & culture but might be more tolerant and social.

The question that comes up is: Who of them are really from syria and/or threatened? Those who are the poorest of their country won't have the chance to flee or at least won't make their way to europe.

Last edited by Kobra (2015-09-07 18:55:35)

#21 2015-09-07 19:41:31

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.7

3844764original.jpg

6684114original1.jpg

2016881original2.jpg

5812183original3.jpg

2241976original4.jpg

3559700original5.jpg

#22 2015-09-07 19:51:07

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.7

http://newobserveronline.com/third-worl … er-5-2015/

An eye-witness account from Kamil Bulonis, a Polish travel blog writer, who was present on the Italian-Austrian border on September 5, 2015, as swarms of Third World nonwhites poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany (A translation from Polish):  (Please note: all pictures from the Hungarian-Austrian border)

6373929trash-02.jpg

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria I saw with my own eyes a great many immigrants …

With all solidarity with people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror … This huge mass of people – sorry, that I’ll write this – but these are absolute savages … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting loudly “We want to Germany!” – and is Germany a paradise now?

I saw how they surrounded a car of an elderly Italian woman, pulled her by her hair out of the car and wanted to drive away in the car. They tried to overturn the bus in I travelled myself with a group of others. They were throwing faeces at us, banging on the doors to force the driver to open them, spat at the windscreen … I ask for what purpose? How is this savagery to assimilate in Germany?

I felt for a moment like in a war … I really feel sorry for these people, but if they reached Poland – I do not think that they would get any understanding from us … We were waiting three hours at the border which ultimately could not cross.

Our whole group was transported back to Italy in a police-cordon. The bus is damaged, covered with faeces, scratched, with broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for demographics? These big powerful hordes of savages?

Among them there were virtually no women, no children—the vast majority were aggressive young men … Just yesterday, while reading about them on all the websites I subconsciously felt compassion, worried about their fate but today after what I saw I am just afraid and yet I am happy that they did not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially.

I do not know if anyone is ready. To the EU a pathology is marching which we had not yet a chance to ever see, and I am sorry if anyone gets offended by his entry …

I can add that cars arrived with humanitarian aid – mainly food and water and they were just overturning those cars …

Through megaphones the Austrians announced that there is permission for them to cross the border—they wanted to register them and let them go on—but they did not understand these messages. They did not understand anything.

And this was the greatest horror … For among those few thousand people nobody understood Italian or English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish … What mattered was fist law… They fought for permission to move on and they had this permission— but did not realize that they had it!

They opened the luggage hatches of a French bus—and everything that was inside was stolen within short time, some things left lying on the ground …

Never in my short life had I an opportunity to see such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning.”

4032548trash-06.jpg

2675402trash-05.jpg

6551949trash-04.jpg

8580071trash-03.jpg

6338153trash-01.jpg

#23 2015-09-07 19:55:00

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Sometimes they come in a private jet, google it if you dont believe me.

#24 2015-09-07 20:12:45

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

Kobra wrote:

@dary The question of why germany is easily answered: best welfare and medical support.

Not really... countries like Sweden have even better support. But nobody is talking about Sweden... there are no real Refugee camps, in Karlsruhe are just tens with thousands of people. There are also a lot of people from Kosovo who can not talk any language, not even serbian-kroatian.

Last edited by dary (2015-09-07 20:24:42)

#25 2015-09-07 21:40:50

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

The general consensus here in sweden is to help those who flee from war and destruction. The problem is that the welfare system has become so gravely corrupted.

Dunno really where to start because there is so much weird shit its hard to believe it, but for example our unemployment service hired unemployed immigrants (mostly) to guide other immigrants to find a job, the immigrants where bribed with computers and ipads to join. Also IS used this system to requite soldiers while the same time being payed large sums of money in salary. The whole mess costed the taxpayers some billions and generated something like 5-15 real jobs.

References: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/etabler … t-till-is/

http://www.dn.se/ekonomi/dodshot-och-ut … orsvinner/

Last edited by bud (2015-09-07 21:42:56)

#26 2015-09-07 22:49:26

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

Where is the NSA when you need them.

#27 2015-09-08 00:28:34

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Germany need protection ??

#28 2015-09-08 02:29:22

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Welcome to Obama’s world,

From the precipitous troop pullout of Iraq, and his surrender to ISIS, the fomented Libyan revolution with the help of Hillary Clinton, and the “redline in the sand” of Syria. He has now proposed to give the Iranians the atomic bomb.

Look at them, they are all men of military age, you are being invaded. Good luck Europe, we have or own problems here to deal with. Your on your own.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-08 02:31:39)

#29 2015-09-08 07:05:52

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

This is an agenda driven video that paints a picture of Europe as being overrun by unruly hordes of dark-skinned savages.  It contains a lot of excellent footage to support its agenda but provides very little context.  It attacks the mainstream media's "human tragedy" theme by showing dark-skinned migrants fighting with riot police and civilians, and causing wanton vandalism.  However, to do so it only uses the most provocative clips.     

What I have learnt from the mainstream media:

*The migrants can be classed into three groups as follows: refugees fleeing the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts, economic migrants from Sub-Saharan Africa, and others who come from North Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other places and whom are a mix of refugees and economic migrants.

*Germany is the preferred destination of refuges due to the belief that housing and cash payments will be provided by the German authorities upon arrival in Germany.

*Germany and Britain are the preferred destinations for Sub Saharan economic migrants who are attracted by the job and business opportunities of countries with strong economies.

*Neither economic migrants nor refugees are particularly interested in settling in poorer European countries like Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, or any part of Eastern Europe.   

*Lebanon, Turkey, and Jordan are home to the overwhelming majority of refugees from Syria and Iraq.  The migration into Europe is a small trickle compared to the numbers resident in those countries.

*Migration from Africa is unlikely to stop anytime soon unless conditions improve considerably in Africa.  One proposal is a type of Marshal Plan to boost the economies of South Saharan Africa.  However, this is not affordable at the moment.

*Migration from the Syrian and Iraqi war zones in not going to cease until well after peace and stability are achieved in those areas.  Peace in Iraq will require committed armies to fight ISIS/D'esh and hold their ground.  But ISIS/D'esh cannot be defeated so long as they are able to flee across the Syrian border to regroup and resupply their fighters.  Therefore the war against ISIS/D'esh in Iraq is also the war against ISIS/D'esh in Syria.   

*Bringing peace to Syria will require befriending or destroying one or more of the fighting factions. 

*Currently the Kurds are working with Western forces but there are limitations due to their ongoing friction with Turkey. 

*The US has been backing various groups of rebel fighters for several years now but they are much weaker than the government and after the rise of ISIS now appear to be a lost cause. 

*ISIS cannot be backed by the West for ideological reasons, and it's far too late to sell the idea of President Assad as being a noble dictator who's protecting Western interests from an evil threat, the way Saddam was portrayed after the Islamic revolution in Iran and the Persian Gulf War in the early 1980s (not to be confused with the 2nd Gulf war in the 1990s and the Third in the 2000s).

*An invasion of Syria by a Western led coalition, European states and NATO, including Turkey, possibly Jordan and some of the Gulf states as well, could not be done legally through the UN because Assad is supported by Veto wielding Russia, and to a lesser extent, China. 

*America would not support an invasion of Syria as the idea of another long war and occupation in the Middle East would be extremely unpopular, and the human exodus is a European problem, America is more concerned with Mexicans and sneaky Canadians slipping into the US than Syrians migrating to Berlin.

*For the situation to fundamentally change, something big must happen.

But it could be worse for the Germans.  The migrants could be English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8mrf4b9PA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOFThNpbMbY

#30 2015-09-08 09:10:59

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

dary wrote:

Where is the NSA when you need them.

Our Government has set up hot-lines telephone, any returning (to sweden) IS fighter is to get counselling housing and a job.

references : http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/sto … -avhoppare

http://www.svd.se/sahlin-stottar-forsla … adisthjalp

Board footer