#1 2014-12-12 19:18:42

Absolute Beginer
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 34.0

Battleaxe..Baserape?...Clarification please

Hi there,

today I was accused of Baserape in Battleaxe. As axis sniper in centre bunker of own line I sniped a FLAK Gunner (INSIDER) participating actively in the battle and he was shooting at planes. I was accused of Baseraping. At the Sandbarrier on Allied side also snipers hide and fire.

Question: Is shooting enemy that engages in Battel from their sandbarrier a baserape? Does this mean if I lay down at my own sandbarrier on Axis side, no one is allowed to shoot me. Please clarify, I want to be a fair player, thanks

Absolute Kowalski

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2014-12-12 20:45:54

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 39.0

Re: Battleaxe..Baserape?...Clarification please

and u are still trying to obey the rules? plz

#3 2014-12-12 21:58:20

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 39.0

Absolute Beginer wrote:

Hi there,

today I was accused of Baserape in Battleaxe. As axis sniper in centre bunker of own line I sniped a FLAK Gunner (INSIDER) participating actively in the battle and he was shooting at planes. I was accused of Baseraping. At the Sandbarrier on Allied side also snipers hide and fire.

Question: Is shooting enemy that engages in Battel from their sandbarrier a baserape? Does this mean if I lay down at my own sandbarrier on Axis side, no one is allowed to shoot me. Please clarify, I want to be a fair player, thanks

Absolute Kowalski

Players who participate in the battle are free to be shot. It doesn't matter if they are sitting in their own mainbase or anywhere else on the map.
To clarify participation: It means anyone who activly tries to kill someone, is free to be shot. That, in fact, gives no allowance to enter the enemy mainbase. Those targets are only allowed to be shot at distance.

If you lay behind your sandbags in your main base and you are not activly intervening in the battle then nobody is allowed to shoot you. But in the admins' defense, it's hard to distinguish between a sniper that shot another active sniper and a sniper that just basecamps. So if you get kicked for basecamping even though you weren't, don't immediately open a topic about it. Even admins aren't perfect. smile

It's hard to draw a fixed line, where basecamp begins. That only comes with experience, so don't be surprised if you still get kicked even though you think you did nothing wrong. The easiest thing is to stay away from the enemy main base!

Last edited by Zody (2014-12-12 22:02:32)

#4 2014-12-13 08:08:54

Absolute Beginer
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 34.0

Hi there and thanks, I was not kicked by admin, just wanted to clarify and thanks fo awnser!
Best
Kowalski

Board footer