#1 2012-08-15 23:03:58

chatty8ill
Player
United States

banned in SiMPLE [FRA]

about 15 minutes or so ago, i was suddenly banned, because i accidentally miscalculated my target (tank) and shot a teammate, i hadn't done anything before that, i was playing fair and being respectful, he could have simply warned me, or just kicked me, a ban is a little too severe, i think you're perhaps letting your ownership of the said server go to your head, you are often brash, rude, and there is often favouritism in your games, like if you know someone, they can get away with hacking, or tk's, but someone has an accident, and theyre not your friend, they are kicked, or like me, they get banned out of nowhere, with no warning, when my ban was lifted the last time, they blamed me, when it's them raging and making excuses for the ban, also, as soon as i entered the server after that ban, everyone started tk ing me, and I got kicked, like wtf. please lift my ban, but i won't lose any sleep over it if you don't, im just being straight up, there's lots of bs in this game, and it's not just from the players it's also the admins. your lack of responsibility does not delegate my authority, nor does your lack of authority delegate my responsibility.

p.s.- i was playing as MOSSAD

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-08-15 23:10:52

YourMother
High shit
Germany

Re: banned in SiMPLE [FRA]

Mossad when i think right you was kicked this day 1times befor (or more.../sry was many to do) for the same (or other) ground (tk/disrupting) youre score was at bantime -6 also minimum 2tks again... this ban is i think for 1day ... play next time really fair then you have no problems.

#3 2012-08-15 23:14:48

chatty8ill
Player
United States

disrupt ur ass i wasnt kicked MANY times, thanks for making me look bad, what do you want me to do just stand there, everyone has accidents dude, and many others tk me and they aren't kicked, hoop it!!

#4 2012-08-15 23:19:28

YourMother
High shit
Germany

How do you speak with me? Alone for this must the ban longer... would we ask other people about you? How often stands todays mossad and this none as positive... also look at your lang and alone for this i think the ban is correct, you can wait 1day and then respect the rules and look at your language or next time you get longer ban.

P:S: People who know me know I'm no different, everyone gets his punishment for me(when i´m on!)

Last edited by YourMother (2012-08-15 23:22:39)

#5 2012-08-16 02:42:30

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

logs wont lie.. tuia will look for them and post them as proof

Board footer