#1 2014-06-09 11:01:49

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 35.0

Jesus tkilled on purpose, over and over logged out, rejoined etc .

I was log in to server "simple fra"  at ~10.28 (GMT +1). Map was "Iwo Jima".

As i spawned on the carrier, jesus immediatly tkilled me. When i want to fly with SBD, he hopped into Gunner and shot the plane. He was going on with that and ignored all warnings.

With -6 he logged off, rejoined and then he start the same again and again.

After his rejoining, i warned him, that he would become a ban also after his second rejoining. He was laughing, and told me, that his friend is admin. I answered him, that i'm sure, his friend would not like to hear that.

As i told him, that the chat is logged, he begone to write, i should not tkill him, or wound him. But in fact i never shot 1 bullet o him. I told him, that also the stats are shown in the chat.

He was going on...

http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-621331/iz69jz/1.html

You can read the chatlog. It was between 10.28 (+) and 10.38 GMT +1 (Iwo Jima)

Im sure, that i'm not the only one, who comes to the conclusion, that the player named "Jesus" deserve a ban. And because his so dumb, he deserve a 1 week ban in my eyes, or minimum 3 days.

Perhaps you can watch the log, bec. i think, it was like this, before i was joining the server.

Beside... who is this admin friend he's talking about? If this is true, this one should think about this "friendship" or at least wash his friends head.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-06-09 13:26:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2014-06-09 13:57:58

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8 Firefox 29.0

Re: Jesus tkilled on purpose, over and over logged out, rejoined etc .

He's on my next time he messes up ban list. I forget what the circumstances were, but I know that no warnings were to be given before I banned him for a day. If I see him I'll give him a week off.
Thanks for reporting his actions.

#3 2014-06-09 20:36:29

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Linux Chrome 35.0

I've just made an introduction here to clarify some report by player Arkos.

First of, the player "Jesus" doesn't have a surname. This indicates other players copying others' name to disrupt/tarnish reputation or rather intentionally didn't put any name at all (like blank name or using the default "Player").

Second, this player ^ I've also encounter here on SiMPLE[Fra] server several times including Gazala, Operation battleaxe and from other vanilla BF1942 servers like Schindler's list (Battle of Midway) and Moongamers where he intentionally killed me on Operation market garden while I'm walking on Arnhem bridge a few days back.

Third, I'M NOT and DO NOT intentionally killing (Teamkilling) my teammates with or without any reason.

Lastly, my name "Jesus Villamor" I'm using comes from a WWII Filipino fighter pilot who shot down 2 Mitsubishi A6M2 "Zero" fighter and a Mitsubishi G3M "Nell" medium bomber when both the United States and the Philippines dragged into the war in December 1941.

I hope this statement clarifies my innocence and continue to play on this server...

#4 2014-06-09 22:19:11

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8 Firefox 29.0

The person were talkin about's name is "The Lord Jesus" or "Jesus killed me" or something like that. If thats you, you're in trouble. I've already kicked him a couple of times.

#5 2014-06-09 22:48:23

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Android Safari 4.0

I think Mr. Jesus Villamor is aware of a troublemaker called Jesus so he wanted to make sure that people don't mistake him for the fool. big_smile

#6 2014-06-09 23:57:23

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Opera 11.64

Thanks for reporting. Be sure to report if there is a serious troublemaker.

#7 2014-06-10 13:15:48

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Linux Chrome 35.0

@seventy:
Yes I'm aware of his selfish behavior, and I'm also one of his victim.

By the way, I met (again) the player "Jesus" on the map Berlin yesterday, and I ask him to fix his mess with Arkos which I'm afraid he doesn't care anymore... then he disconnected from the game. tongue

#8 2014-06-10 18:10:41

Jesus
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 35.0

Hello,

this may sound funny, but my ingame nick also happens to be - Jesus. With no surname. And I'm also aware of my 'evil clone' and his shitty behaviour. Hopefully the admins have noticed that there are more people with such common nicks, so please be careful with bans until you are sure you are banning the right person.
Finally, I would also greatly appreciate his ban because, apart from breaking many rules, he really brought some bad reputation to that nick.

Another Jesus

Last edited by Jesus (2014-06-10 18:12:47)

#9 2014-06-10 18:35:13

JesusChrist
Player
Windows XP Firefox 29.0

Fake Jesus, I'm Jesus
529342JesusWithGun4.jpg

Last edited by JesusChrist (2014-06-10 18:35:28)

#10 2014-06-10 18:41:29

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows XP Firefox 29.0

God Bless the Lord, he is everywhere!

#11 2014-06-10 19:20:11

CyberD
Germany
Windows Vista Chrome 35.0

Lecter, thats his job...isn´t it? :-)

#12 2014-06-10 21:33:01

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Linux Chrome 35.0

@Jesus:
You're complaining about other similar ingame nicknames, yet you're still avoiding this...

Arkos wrote:

I was log in to server "simple fra"  at ~10.28 (GMT +1). Map was "Iwo Jima".

As i spawned on the carrier, jesus immediatly tkilled me. When i want to fly with SBD, he hopped into Gunner and shot the plane. He was going on with that and ignored all warnings.

With -6 he logged off, rejoined and then he start the same again and again.

After his rejoining, i warned him, that he would become a ban also after his second rejoining. He was laughing, and told me, that his friend is admin. I answered him, that i'm sure, his friend would not like to hear that.

As i told him, that the chat is logged, he begone to write, i should not tkill him, or wound him. But in fact i never shot 1 bullet o him. I told him, that also the stats are shown in the chat.

He was going on...

http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-621331/iz69jz/1.html

You can read the chatlog. It was between 10.28 (+) and 10.38 GMT +1 (Iwo Jima)

Im sure, that i'm not the only one, who comes to the conclusion, that the player named "Jesus" deserve a ban. And because his so dumb, he deserve a 1 week ban in my eyes, or minimum 3 days.

Perhaps you can watch the log, bec. i think, it was like this, before i was joining the server.

Beside... who is this admin friend he's talking about? If this is true, this one should think about this "friendship" or at least wash his friends head.

You're ridiculous behavior with your teammate/s brought this up, so better clean your own mess, or the server admins will do it for you.

Also, at the time where this incident happened (10:28~10:38 GMT+1) is that I'm not active in online gameplay due to intermittent broadband connection during daylights as well as in evenings. I'm just playing within 1:00~5:00 GMT+8 as I can only achieve stable internet.

Last edited by Jesus Villamor (2014-06-10 21:50:23)

#13 2014-06-21 14:53:58

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 35.0

First i ask myself, why you are so disgruntled , if you were not this jesus. (I wrote he's name was "Jesus").

On the other hand, today in the map gazala, (Map was around 14.25 CET+1), a "Jesus" was acting the same way, as this one in Iwo Jima.

Jesus was starting in a plane and get tkilled by the gunner from the stukka, which was starting too. I wrote (for the admin), that BfSoldier (i hope i remember the tkiller right) just tkilled Jesus, from the gunner position in the stukka.

But... what happend. Jesus wrote ... "Arkos lie".

Why and wherefore he came on that. It was in fact the same answers, like the jesus in Iwo Jima wrote, when i told him, that the Chat is logged. (stop shoting me, Arkos... but i didn't etc.)

Later, he wrote, that i'm a snake, and in the following map (Rhaid on Agheila), as he said it again, he was going on with... "go and write it in the forum". Why he come to that all, if this jesus today would not be the same as the one in IwoJima.

If it matters, then an admin could watch, which keyhash this jesus today had, to find out, who this one today really is.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-06-21 14:58:07)

#14 2014-06-21 19:14:23

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8 Firefox 30.0

This is the one I banned for a week.
http://bfkhdb.selaron.de/index.php?doc= … 842#result

#15 2014-06-21 20:28:46

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows XP Chrome 35.0

Today, later, in Kursk, he was going on with the same imputations... called me a lier, that i am a tkiller, a hacker, ... etc.

Aldo, (or alvarez) and Atez were there too and perhaps one of them knows him.

I ask myself only, why he speak the same way, as the "Jesus" who tkilled one by one that day on Iwo Jiima, then he logged out, rejoined, did the same again. etc. etc.

If this this is only a stupid joke from another Jesus, then i ask him to stop with that.

Last edited by Arkos (2014-06-21 21:19:35)

Board footer