#1 2013-09-26 20:55:03

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows XP Chrome 29.0

Banned!

What kind of moderators do we have?

I play this game every day (almost)...

I was in third place in my team doing great saving the team more than once in the game....I drove the carrier closer to the shore and jumped off and took a plane into land. The carrier drove in and got beached yes I admit that sorry for that - that was my only one mistake in the game...Is that really a reason to be banned?

One guy suddenly says - last chance Casca - I ask - what? Then I get banned.

Come on!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2013-09-26 21:06:23

Lecter
Windows XP Firefox 24.0

Re: Banned!

Ill unban you now.

#3 2013-09-26 21:09:56

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows XP Chrome 29.0

Thanks - that was a harsh ban I think...

#4 2013-09-26 21:14:13

Lecter
Windows XP Firefox 24.0

well a Carrier beached will kill a game, its normally something we act upon harsh. But it was a mistake and a lack of attention as I see it. Probably the admin didnt see the whole picture and just acted. Anyway no big deal. Just be carefull next time smile

#5 2013-09-26 22:37:55

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 8 Chrome 29.0

I was the one banning you. I still think you deserve a ban. One week might be a bit steep. But I warned you two or three times that if you beach the carrier I will ban you. I was specing you so I know that you were the one driving it onto shore. If you play as you say every day you should know by now that driving the carrier to the shore is not a very good thing. I admit that I should have only kicked you if I knew you. In my opinion I saw someone disrupting the game.
Then the I admit I did a mistake. The logs will say "what?" or "????" or something similar.

Anyways no worries. Have fun,
Gorr

#6 2013-09-26 23:27:26

Telrin
Russia
Windows 8 Chrome 29.0

Rule is rule, but how beaching carrier (not every time, just one) on SiMPLE's Midway can completely ruin the game if it will be respawned after 15 sec or even less?

#7 2013-09-26 23:37:13

Lecter
Windows XP Firefox 24.0

Gorr wrote:

I was the one banning you. I still think you deserve a ban. One week might be a bit steep. But I warned you two or three times that if you beach the carrier I will ban you. I was specing you so I know that you were the one driving it onto shore. If you play as you say every day you should know by now that driving the carrier to the shore is not a very good thing. I admit that I should have only kicked you if I knew you. In my opinion I saw someone disrupting the game.
Then the I admit I did a mistake. The logs will say "what?" or "????" or something similar.

Anyways no worries. Have fun,
Gorr

It was no mistake by you Gorr, you did right but it seemed not intentional

#8 2013-09-26 23:49:16

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows XP Chrome 29.0

Well I usually never drive the carrier but I wanted it closer to the island so I could attack the flag faster (I cant fly really well so I use the small boats smile and then fight on land ) ...You could have considered that I was one of the best in our team so why would I destroy for our team on purpose? I'm ranked nr 83 on the server and climbing smile ... Yesterday a guy TK:ed me for a plane on purpose - when I told the moderator this he just said well if he does it again Ill ban him for 15 minutes. He then continued to disrupt the game but nothing happened... I make one mistake and...well smile I like the server in general so its not a big thing...thanks for listening and acting so fast anyway...

#9 2013-09-28 15:07:18

Denny
Croatia
Windows XP Firefox 23.0

Casca we all hate people who usually beach carriers big_smile
thats why we all ban them, but cya on bf!

Board footer