#1 2013-03-07 15:04:40

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

glitching and bugging

Hi everyone!

I have a few questins about glitching, bugging and cheating
I have been accused a few times that im a glitcher and a bugger so i need someone to answer me because i started to play bf1942 online about 3 months ago.
What is necessary for someone to glitch or bug?
Timmos told me today that ill be banned if I bug again, and one player thought that im glitching few days ago.
I hate when someone acusses me for thing I just DON'T DO! I'm a noob but my playing experience is probably getting better and I think that is the reason to call me a glitcher or a bugger.
So, explain this to me, and admins NEVER EVER accuse me about that crap. I thought that is something only noobs do.

Bye

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2013-03-07 16:20:20

Assi
Belgium
Website

Re: glitching and bugging

You don't know what bugging or glitching is but you do know that you aren't doing it? smile

#3 2013-03-07 16:22:58

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

I really dont, but when someone tell u that ull be banned, it something like a cheat right? I asked Timmos to explain me, and he said "stfu and play"
That really are nice manners for an administrator.
So im still waiting for an answer....

#4 2013-03-07 16:55:11

Ramjet
Austria
Website

spec lecter for 5 minutes then you know what bugging is smile

#5 2013-03-07 17:19:33

Lecter

Here we go again ... smile

I´ve been telling this ever and ever again. I´ve played like this for 8 years and I was never told i was bugging or whatever, even from old time players as Saty, Rulor, whom I "learned" from. For me bugging is up and down behind sandbags, windows, whatever. That makes it hard to be hit at. And If im in window at Im shot at ofc Ill go down to avoid being more shot at, that makes sense or should I be standing till I die?? When im down (what u consider bug) its a way I get kits on ground mostly or to feel alive. Im never shooting if I m up and down. And btw I always and I mean always receive hits. Somm usually goes down and some others too and I can hit him normally so its not a bug. You guys just dont aim normally smile

The problem is that some are aiming the head and If the opponent goes down suddenly ofc they will not hit him, but thats is normal, u just need to adjust your aim down fast. I really dont see the big fuzz about it since im always getting hits and if anyone is "bugging or whatever" I can hit him normally... unless hes up and down like crazy behind a window or sandbag...

Fuck I dont know, i don´t do it on purpose...that i do know...

#6 2013-03-07 18:06:02

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

I agree with u Lecter. Every player does it different. Im still working on my moving, positioning and shooting.
So its not a cheat, but I dont still understand it.

I was on opened ground at church in map Libe of Caen. When I saw Timmos I started moving left and right and shoot at him back.
Then he wrote to me to stop bugging or hell ban me and I really got pissed.

Maybe it will be the best for Timmos to explain me what is bugging because he obviously knows.
If someone wants to ban me, i need a full explanation why am i banned.

And a bit explanation for glitching will be nice too smile

#7 2013-03-07 19:15:20

Vojislav
Serbia

Sta se desilo kobro ???

#8 2013-03-07 19:25:40

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

kobra4fun wrote:

Maybe it will be the best for Timmos to explain me what is bugging because he obviously knows.
If someone wants to ban me, i need a full explanation why am i banned.

And a bit explanation for glitching will be nice too smile

almost right, u went up and down behind a hole. then came up and start shooting, thats bugging because i only had grey dust coming off you..

so thats why i said stop bugging, then u started to rage and i told u if u continue it you will be banned.

but it seems u dont know bugging then u didnt do it on purpose, but try to avoid it smile even if u dont know how

#9 2013-03-07 19:51:39

George
Player
Croatia
Website

kobra4fun wrote:

I asked Timmos to explain me, and he said "stfu and play"

nooooo, he did that ?????? smile))

#10 2013-03-07 19:56:45

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

I see gray dust on the people all the time! All the time.... so thats bugging. Ok that is now closer to me.
Timmos you could have explain that to me on the server avoiding the "stfu and play" part, because that is your duty as an aministrator.
Ill try to avoid it but have on mind that im a noob, new to Simple and I have a lot of things to learn.

I raged after you told me about ban! You wrote:
kobra stop bugging
next time ill ban you

Of course I raged, Im really trying to play fair and respect others.
I repair, heal, give vehicles and planes to others that are waiting too long. That is, I think, more than fair!

But better ever than never. Thanks for explanation

So, what abuot glitching?

#11 2013-03-07 19:57:15

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

tongue George wink

#12 2013-03-07 19:59:58

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

Poz Vojislave

Ma nesto oko bagovanja i glicovanja.
Za sada kontam da nije cheatovanje nego da je nesto sa samom igricom. Sad cemo videti sta kaze masa
da mi se to razjasni da ne bi bilo problema u buduce.

#13 2013-03-07 20:10:44

Lecter

i do see dust all the time too, that´s not equal to bugging.

Dont mind Timmos he likes being tough but in reality he´s just a cat lover smile

#14 2013-03-07 20:10:53

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

glitching is when u are in a wall or somewhere u cant be shot in, like you can shoot people but they cant shoot you back

#15 2013-03-07 20:59:48

Zody
москит
Germany

kobra4fun wrote:

So, what about glitching?

Glitching is a bug, where you get pushed through/in a wall, hard dirt or vehicle. The most times a static objects pushes you while you move into it. There are a lot of those glitches but i wont name them here wink

edit: try to drive an apc or any other vehicle into a flak gun, thats loads of fun  smile

Last edited by Zody (2013-03-07 21:02:23)

#16 2013-03-07 21:50:17

kobra4fun
Serbia
Website

Thank you all for your time and effort smile
Everything is much clearer to me now. If i have some new questions ill open a new topic smile
Tnx again and see you on the server

#17 2013-03-08 01:43:12

Ramjet
Austria
Website

Lecter wrote:

I´ve been telling this ever and ever again. I´ve played like this for 8 years and I was never told i was bugging or whatever, even from old time players as Saty, Rulor, whom I "learned" from. For me bugging is up and down behind sandbags, windows, whatever. That makes it hard to be hit at. And If im in window at Im shot at ofc Ill go down to avoid being more shot at, that makes sense or should I be standing till I die?? When im down (what u consider bug) its a way I get kits on ground mostly or to feel alive. Im never shooting if I m up and down. And btw I always and I mean always receive hits. Somm usually goes down and some others too and I can hit him normally so its not a bug. You guys just dont aim normally smile

The problem is that some are aiming the head and If the opponent goes down suddenly ofc they will not hit him, but thats is normal, u just need to adjust your aim down fast. I really dont see the big fuzz about it since im always getting hits and if anyone is "bugging or whatever" I can hit him normally... unless hes up and down like crazy behind a window or sandbag...

it's when you get back up again you become unhitable for like 1 sec (can be more depending on movement) on head+chest. i'm not complaining since i know to aim for legs in that situation but it does give you an advantage when you use Z button constantly smile

#18 2013-03-08 02:06:47

Lecter

Ramjet wrote:

it's when you get back up again you become unhitable for like 1 sec (can be more depending on movement) on head+chest. i'm not complaining since i know to aim for legs in that situation but it does give you an advantage when you use Z button constantly smile

Ok, so I need to get up on my knees, is that it? Because if im down how else can I get back up? Im not defending myself, I just play like this since ever and I go down alot because it confuses players. for example sometimes i enter doors or corners laying down, its kind of ...surprise! Normally a player is looking up or straight, rarerly down... and its not because i feel im taking an advantage when i get up i wont be hit...

Well, i´ll try to avoid that, i really will smile

#19 2013-03-08 02:19:29

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

lecter is just a big fat ugly bugger!

KILL EM ALL

#20 2013-03-11 18:02:36

nomax
Portugal
Website

Timmos wrote:

KILL EM ALL

fat portuguese ugly bugger!?

#21 2013-03-11 18:08:35

Lecter

nomax wrote:
Timmos wrote:

KILL EM ALL

fat? ugly? None of those apply to me Sir!

#22 2013-03-11 18:23:29

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Lecter wrote:
nomax wrote:
Timmos wrote:

KILL EM ALL

fat? ugly? None of those apply to me Sir!

You forgot "bugger".

#23 2013-03-11 18:29:34

Lecter

yes

#24 2013-03-18 17:18:03

DICE DA MAN
Serbia

Lecter wrote:

I absolutely agree with u Lecter. Ur technique of ingame movements I even saw in 2005 in people mostly on U.S. pure servers. These people had better technique and movement of yours and think that they are the masters of the bf1942 game. Many of european players never played there by reason of high ping (or sadism of pure maps:) and never seen this techniques as well as air techniques which is now called bugs, altitude whoring, etc... Almost all european servers have same rules "no basecamp, no baserape, no nade, weapon limit, no bugging, no glitching". With these rules you always have a safe place and that is the main base where the enemy can not shoot. Then you did not have it and you were forced to move always or be killed by a sniper, camper or aircraft. In such circumstances and in 3 years active play can not become a professional player. When you learn to survive and kill the experienced enemy on pure non-modded maps it means that you are becoming a professional aggresive player. Live free game, abolish dull Rules, shut down modes and play capture the flag:) If I'm wrong, correct me.

#25 2013-03-18 17:27:29

Assi
Belgium
Website

DICE DA MAN wrote:

If I'm wrong, correct me.

You are wrong.
Tell me how a player, who wants to learn to fly or improve his flying, can improve if he never has to chance to take off because of constant rape?

Btw, your post is suggesting that European players are inferior to U.S players: thanks for making me laugh today.

#26 2013-03-18 17:44:57

joint
Ukraine

yes, DICE DA MAN, youre wrong

Last edited by joint (2013-03-18 17:45:23)

#27 2013-03-18 18:46:52

DICE DA MAN
Serbia

Assi wrote:
DICE DA MAN wrote:

You are wrong.
Tell me how a player, who wants to learn to fly or improve his flying, can improve if he never has to chance to take off because of constant rape?

Btw, your post is suggesting that European players are inferior to U.S players: thanks for making me laugh today.

I see you supporting the current rules of most servers here and probably never played with, or never seen good U.S players... Rape is not a problem in this case, the problem is that the team that allowed the other team to camp or rape in their base due to lacks of team play. If question is who is raper, tank or plane? If is tanker that is not big problem. If is plane that is the bigger problem and u need to improve your zook skills to kill plane or ask 2-3 players to kill him with assault guns. When the pilot raper shot down u can improve your flying skills. It's bad to restrict war game with any rules because we all know that in war there are no rules.

I'm not from America, I live in Europe, I played a lot earlier with the average American and professional players, and I realized the difference in quality of play.

#28 2013-03-18 18:55:20

Lecter

DICE DA MAN wrote:

You´re wrong. US players are inferior to EURO players. I´ve played alot on US servers and I still own there. Even Creamzor, Rabid animal and others get beaten. And my ping is 120. And I played back in the day against other pro inf from BCE clan and was always even. Btw if u notice they never but never come to euro servers. They would be crashed. And ping matters but its not that of a big deal once u adjust to it.

And the average inf player there, who thinks they are good, are in reality zero. They dont even move as pro inf.

#29 2013-03-18 19:05:24

DICE DA MAN
Serbia

Lecter wrote:
DICE DA MAN wrote:

You´re wrong. US players are inferior to EURO players. I´ve played alot on US servers and I still own there. Even Creamzor, Rabid animal and others get beaten. And my ping is 120. And I played back in the day against other pro inf from BCE clan and was always even. Btw if u notice they never but never come to euro servers. They would be crashed. And ping matters but its not that of a big deal once u adjust to it.

And the average inf player there, who thinks they are good, are in reality zero. They dont even move a pro inf.

I'm not saying I'm not mistaken, this is just my opinion based on experience with an American players in 2005 and 2006 when I played this game a lot. I do not know what the situation is now, but I know that I was interesting on U.S. servers, although they were among the 120-140 ping.

#30 2013-03-18 19:42:29

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

any pro player of the U.S cant win against any pro european player, ive played against their best pilots and best tankers. never got beaten by any of those.. American players are more worse then european player :

Board footer