#1 2024-02-14 23:52:34

dogash121
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

Nazi Admin

I previously posted my concerns the Admin like Arkos who banned me for taxing when 3 people were playing was over authoritarian and zealous I never jumped in front of anyone or did anyone any wrong but Arkos felt the need to show his power and ban me . My least post was deleted and I was told by another Admin my behaviour is not welcome and my comments have been deleted ! I just want to play BF1942 and speak freely without the Nazi power mad admin . Please dont threaten me I am English and react badly

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-02-15 01:33:09

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Re: Nazi Admin

I guess you were banned by using vehicles to get to planes faster, the infamous taxi rule. You should follow the server rules, regardless you disagree with some of them.

You can speak freely, as long as you do not insult anyone. No one will delete your comments.

#3 2024-02-15 02:52:34

dogash121
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

tuia wrote:

I guess you were banned by using vehicles to get to planes faster, the infamous taxi rule. You should follow the server rules, regardless you disagree with some of them.

You can speak freely, as long as you do not insult anyone. No one will delete your comments.

its not that i disagree with the rules what im saying is 5 people were playing i never used the jeep to beat anyone to the plane nobody was hindered or cheated it was an empty server The Admin clearly has issues with me for some reason . Also my last comment was deleted for nothing more than light hearted jest

#4 2024-02-15 03:04:08

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

But did you use the jeep to get to the plane? In a strict manner, that is a violation of the taxi rule. To be honest with you, I disagree with that rule, but they begged for it and the majority prevailed. smile

I don't know who deleted your last post, but it will not happen again.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2024-02-15 03:20:38

hacbard
Player
Germany
iOS Safari 15.6

Maybe it was deleted because the admin didn’t liked to be called out as nazi? I wouldn’t like it too personally. At least in Europe most people don’t like it. They murdered a lot of people u know? History and stuff. Comparing a ban, because ur lame a** can’t stick to simple rules, to mass murders, does not rly fit.

Greetings hacbard

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#6 2024-02-15 03:31:25

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

That seems plausible and must have been the case. I did not realize that, but some people are way too sensitive with those buzzwords, nazi, racist, fascist, etc. Those are psychological weapons, so you do not even try to question the official narratives.

#7 2024-02-15 13:13:06

dogash121
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

tuia wrote:

But did you use the jeep to get to the plane? In a strict manner, that is a violation of the taxi rule. To be honest with you, I disagree with that rule, but they begged for it and the majority prevailed. smile

I do agree with the rule iy is annoying when a person races to a plane to beat other people and wrecks the jeep when vehicles are sparse but as i keep saying nobody was even playing there was other planes jeeps available we simply had an Admin behaving like a power crazed Nazi

#8 2024-02-15 13:16:01

dogash121
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

hacbard wrote:

Maybe it was deleted because the admin didn’t liked to be called out as nazi? I wouldn’t like it too personally. At least in Europe most people don’t like it. They murdered a lot of people u know? History and stuff. Comparing a ban, because ur lame ass can’t stick to simple rules, to mass murders, does not rly fit.

Greetings hacbard

when people start getting banned and erased for using words we end up back in 1930s Germany

#9 2024-02-15 14:15:16

seVen

Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

tuia wrote:

Hmm - you were notified of  the sneaky post editing & deleting last February.
There are numerous complaints of it here.
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 46#p189746

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#10 2024-02-15 15:56:15

Karwsz
Player
Poland
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

161.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#11 2024-02-16 02:28:32

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

seVen wrote:
tuia wrote:

Hmm - you were notified of  the sneaky post editing & deleting last February.
There are numerous complaints of it here.
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 46#p189746

Sorry about that, I must have missed it. I will clarify what happened and why.

#12 2024-02-18 00:53:23

BlemConnoisseur
Player
Serbia
Website
Linux Chrome 121.0

"Nazism is when you uphold rules on a battlefield server. The more rules you uphold the bigger Nazi you are."
- Adolf Hitler's Speech at Krupp Factory in Germany (1935)

#13 2024-02-18 04:04:55

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

The main problem with quotes on the Internet is that people immediately believe in their authenticity.
" V.I. Lenin. (collected works volume 12 page 77)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#14 2024-02-18 14:30:17

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

It's the Nazis!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#15 2024-02-18 16:07:51

hacbard
Player
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

Tuia, please! Society has developed. Reptiolid people have taken power over the world which by the way is flat again. U are not up to date!

Give the jewish people a rest period. In some decades its even more fun then again to make them responsible that ur butter turned sour.

Greetings hacbard

#16 2024-02-18 17:13:53

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 122.0

Even if the jews are in control, why would you bite the hand that feeds you? hmm

#17 2024-02-18 19:03:44

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

When did the Jews last take any part in how islamic scripture compels muslim men to behead, acid attack, rape and suicide bomb?   

Original communist assembly? 5% Jews by birth, become a commie, kind of forsaking of ones faith really

Marx, Lenin, Trotz, all the main heads were baptized Orthodox

Jews kicked out of 108 countries? Islamic Jew hate withstanding, lets look at that, so a number of them are 20th century due to nazis, lets look at the rest, nearly all of them are medival christian kingdoms,
now its often Catholics and others tend to circle back to the notion that because an angry mob formed primarily of Jews, somehow makes them guilty as an entire race, religion for killing Christ, which Tuia, im gonna straight the fu&$ up tell you that is the basic foundation of your bias, and do remember how Nazis treated most catholics, as an incovenience / undesirable, but, these mass expulsions of Jews it turns out, were mostly due to their being the main money lenders, and when you want to do that profitably you need to charge interest, now some of these kingdoms were so woefully in debt to them not due to any entrapment, coercion, they had lots of money, they were willing to lend it, mostly for war chest funds due to inter Christian and nationality, imperial strife, when they were so in the red, rather than pay them, they instead did what would look like a Christian supremacy move to the people by banning Jews, while at the same time, wiping out a considerable part of the national debt, convenient uh?

Ask yourself Tuia, why does a 1400 years dead pedophile get banned from mecca for hate speech street preaching which was forbidden there, can do lots and lots of things, all faiths, but why is this muhammed who Jews reject for both polygamy, and pedophelia as well as suspicion of murder or ordering one, suddenly after that Mecca ban, he starts to attack Jewish tribe villages, he knows they have some gold goods, some stealable wealth, when tribal heads wouldnt tell him where, he tortured them, so muhammed builds more soldiers by paying mercs with an already bad disposition like himself, along with his own cousins, the merc incentive was, convert to islam = bigger shares for them, which they did, on top of a well met policy they can have up to 4 wives and as many sex slaves as they want,
Jews dont have any such policy, they were not exactly militant, the farmers of these Jewish tribes offered no resistance, sought no revenge, even for such audacious and unforgivable evils waged on them, so you need to ask yourself, when he starts attacking Mecca, and upon taking it, and other places, all non muslims are banned, and Jews particularly are more demonized on a personal level from muhammed, he had all critics (including a woman poet who was murdered in bed beside her child) assassinated, so when you see that gaza today was prospering, then hamas, islamists of gaza palestine, why would they disrupt this, strive to take advantage of this benefit of a doubt of stability, non conflict?
Well to them, if its that good, then the gazans have lost their way as muslims, their lot in life is to wage war upon the Jew,
So despite every reason rationally not to attack, as soon as an opening in security appears, they go ahead and cause an incident of 1100 deaths, so many of them unspeakably vicious and cruel, women were found had been shot, then cut from vagina to their chins while still alive, how many Jews can you lay a calling card like that on? And dont tell about apartheid or Jew hate based bullshit, ive not seen ever any such barbarism of that level, non combatants, unarmed, up close, and they like the Imperial Japanese in Asia, as they murdered infants and raped women to death, they fucing laughed about it, laughed and celebrated, gazans celebrated the savagery, and that hostages including babies, had been siezed, and hamas, islamists wanted destruction wreaked on gaza because it reliably makes people angry, they either die, those alive grieve and become mad, they either already believe or end up thinking the Jews are just coming at them for its own sake and they're the victims, which ends up serving islam's needs, angry muslims who if you cant get them into jihad as is, they used to and in large armies just to take new areas, but if you cant, poke a bear, kick a hornets nest and invite its wrath for cruel, insane, needless acts of mass murder, resulting in a response, they feel gazans dont deserve beachfront property, stores, amusement parks and all the rest of it, if they arent trying to kill Jews for existing like the quran says to, so they saw fit to ruin that for them as well as using that ruining as a means of motivation to get back at their idea of what is important in life, they want jihadists who are motivated, and blood martyrs who motivate those still alive, you have to be a fool not to see this.
Nazis and palestine in ww2 days had much aligned about Jews, other places like Iraq, that werent Brit colonies were the same, even before Israel's formation, Jews faced exile from most muslim countries based on the qurans words about them and nothing else, and the remainders were sent away when Israel came to be, how can you spend nearly a lifetime,
not seeing any of these patterns, and not past your own indoctrination in a transparent, comparative way, is beyond me.

Or maybe you haven't really been trying, because you latch onto what comes easy as confirmation bias for so long.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2024-02-18 19:09:08)

#18 2024-02-18 20:05:35

BlemConnoisseur
Player
Serbia
Website
Linux Chrome 121.0

Zatoichi wrote:

now its often Catholics and others tend to circle back to the notion that because an angry mob formed primarily of Jews, somehow makes them guilty as an entire race, religion for killing Christ, which Tuia, im gonna straight the fu&$ up tell you that is the basic foundation of your bias

They're not guilty because of their faith, culture, influence or actions. It's because of the sub-saharan admixture. (3.2% in ashkenazi jews, 3.9% in syrian jews, 2.6% in iranian jews, 3.8% in iraqi jews, 4.8% in sephardic Greek jews, 4.5% in sephardic turkish jews, 4.9% in Italian jews and additionally 80% in ethiopian jews.)

#19 2024-02-18 22:08:02

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Who are the jews?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#20 2024-02-18 22:18:45

dogash121
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

some really off people play this old game and even odder the people in this forum

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#21 2024-02-18 22:32:30

hacbard
Player
Germany
iOS Safari 15.6

No further questions Mr. Tuia.

#22 2024-02-18 22:44:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

Know thyself, and know thy enemy, of which you clearly know neither, you will never be victorious in anything of relevance.

#23 2024-02-18 23:32:59

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Epithets

#24 2024-02-18 23:39:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

You say Jews are terrorists while just spamming easily debunked nazi propaganda posters,
and still have yet to address things I pointed out things like these about islam, already proven in spades -
You are not good at counter arguing in the least
Who are the terrorists again?

Image BBCode test

Last edited by Zatoichi (2024-02-18 23:40:17)

#25 2024-02-18 23:42:17

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Who is shooting indiscriminately children and women in Gaza in hospitals and refugee camps?

#26 2024-02-19 00:55:47

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

They arent though, you really buy pallywoods bs, you are looking to Jew blame, that's it, if it was Portugese soldiers defending from terror attacked waged by a neighboring muslim city or state, it would be no different, no different, likely even worse if anything, no IDF is attacking hospitals, kids, they had all this time to evac, its about whos in control, they embraced hamas, who has lead them to their doom and loss of infrastructure, its a very simple fuc around, find out curve, but islam doesnt care about sense, mark my words Tuia, eventually they will come at you, where you live too, then you will start to see exactly what I mean about islam, war vs your biases about Jews, as I said, you will never know victory, if you dont know yourself or your enemy, you are currently suffering from both, no acid attacks on moms and kids as randoms because they arent Jews, no suicide bombers, no unaimed rockets on a whim to hit civilians on purpose, no weapons caches under cribs, childrens beds, inside daycares, no tunnels, no beheadings, no singling out unarmed people for up close execution for not being Jews, hamas is being seen shooting their own people for any attempt to surrender or get aid they dont control and are selling at a 40% mark up at least, wake up man, you are making excuses, deflection for a 1400 year old religion cult founded by a pedophile warlord slaver maniac, whos main line of behavior towards anyone not of islam, has not yet changed nor ever will, and you think its your job to try and put some kind of cause and effect argument but its all becuase you were raised to hate Jews in the first place,IDF doesnt stab women who were shot in the vagina because they think its funny, a good thing, but ISIS? Hamas?
Both paris attacks and oct 7 had clear evidence women were being mutilated with knives, the IS guys gouged the eyes of the fallen by gunfire, they werent dead yet, in a concert,
how many big public events do palestinians attend in numbers, and suddenly Jews show up shooting all the civilians
and then beheading people? Burning them alive, not with munitions after effects, I mean with gas cans and binding people, and setting them on fire, how many examples by Jews can you cite of that?
How many Jews, Israelis come at people all over the globe, like on 9/11, or Nice France? Or Boston?
Their book doesnt have clearcut mandates like that, because if it did, they would just fucing bomb and stab us the way things are now, why is it muslims by muslim doctrine doing that? Why so many stabbings, rapes, kidnappings, praying in the streets to disrupt? Why did nearly 100% muslim migrants attack the hague? What does peoples property, security there, have to do with Israel? Why terrorize them and ruin their area, and I ask you again, if what took place in Holland last night, was outside your door being perpetrated by what is unmistakably masses of muslim, mostly middle eastern muslim males,
is it still about Jews? Even if they weren't there say, and all respectively in their own lands of origin, if a terror attack of similar severity took place where you live by islamic terror, is it really still about Jews for you?
You have no comparison, not a leg to stand on, and you undermine yourself by not really answering effectively anything im asking you, you cannot throw pallywood lies or consequences of their own stupid islamofascist supremacist actions as a counter argument, nor nazi propaganda, them and islam, its all made up, and you fall for it

Image BBCode test

#27 2024-02-19 01:29:26

dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 121.0

tuia wrote:

Who is shooting indiscriminately children and women in Gaza in hospitals and refugee camps?

Zionists.

https://youtu.be/DDR-tWM2zzU?si=wVioQMdHNovWughK

If someone is interested in truth about Gaza, then just listen to N. Finkelstein. He is a Jewish professor and nobody is even close to his knowledge about what's going on there. On Rumble is the longer version of the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/live/qv6q-Q8XfR … b1XgJiEq2j

Last edited by dary (2024-02-19 01:30:31)

#28 2024-02-19 02:39:15

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

Dary, pro ruZZbot vatniking hard on daily huffs of cope, worse still, not really ruZZian, is going on about zionists, meanwhile, one of the biggest fallbacks of Ukraine critics is a term "Jewlenski", the real nazism and attempting to be resurgent on this absurd bandwagon of islam attacking people under the sickest minded of pretexts and actions, must mean "duh, but zionism!"
but its the same old hat, and the real nazis, are the ruZZorcs and their useful idiot parrot minons, and so much of what they say, the angle is about Jews, and then even better, Azov unit currently serving in Ukraine, they just received brand new rifles directly from Israel, now why is it, for such a "nazi" based element in this battalion not a problem? Why would they want to have arms sales helping "the dirty Jew" as im sure you and likeminded are so fond of saying, surely they're not good or even sabotaged!? Why would Israel, Jewish, send guns and ammo straight to Azov if they're pro nazi, anti Jew?
Jews serve in Azov even, its because they dont care about Jews, they are about ruZZians as a threat,
its all intended as anti ruZZian, because putin is insane and he hands that down to the population,
the way moohamhead does through the quran

Oh and I almost forgot, the dear supreme leader, is so infallible, poo tin, so capable and truthful, why would he ever need to have people assassinated, arrested and jailed, to their deaths often enough,
but also having people offed in the world abroad seemingly no matter where they are,
including a London park,
but he does, that is highly hitler like, very nazi-like, its also Stalin-like, but of course, dary doesnt question that, dismisses the elderly people who remember Leningrad's battle as kids, they say pukin is a dishonorable liar, fooling everyone, those old ladies saying that, have more balls in the tip of her pinky finger,
than any of you copnik's or waffen wannabes have in your entire bodies

Last edited by Zatoichi (2024-02-19 03:22:57)

#29 2024-02-19 04:34:44

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Merlin even snoop dogg don't smoke the kind of shit that you smoke, is this some kind of new chemical muck? Spice? Black mamba? Stop consuming it !

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2024-02-19 04:35:07)

#30 2024-02-19 05:04:24

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 121.0

If you get mobilized and you want out, talk to me, maybe ill give you an advised assist how to bolt free,
but you have to simple forum admit it at first opportunity, remember to carry a white piece of paper, or cloth well protected from weather, throw down your weapon, put up your hands and or display the white emblem, and walk to the Ukr soldiers,
youll find its much better than being a ZZombie on the frontlines of a tyrant's ego driven war.

Board footer