#1 2023-12-02 22:11:39

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 119.0

Just some constructive feedback.

An admin asked if I targeted merlin today, on BOB, after I killed him when he happened to appear in front of me. During this round I had maybe killed him 2 times, maybe 25 minutes into the round. It gets boring to play when you have to answer unfounded accusations. In addition, it disrupts my game if I have to think about "can I kill him" or will I be kicked if I kill him. If I was targeting him, he would have been dead a significant number of times. I would also do it in a smarter way.

I think it is unreasonable of the admins to take him seriously when he accuses virtually everyone of being after him, or cheating, wasting vehicles. He probably has some personal challenges that cause him to behave like this, but I think if you are going to have him in the game then you can't take him very seriously. By doing this you limit other players options and it gives certain players advantages. I have to mention that a player that constantly uses b17, tank on Stalingrad and m10 will be targetet due to the fact that he uses key vehicles and b17 is an easy target with 3 points inside.

I'm sure that if I target him on BOB today, he or his friend can show a video of the round. The admin wrote something about danish remarks, feel free to translate them if you suspect them of being offensive.

Now i'll grab some beers and maybe play some more later this evening.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-12-03 16:31:29

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 119.0

Re: Report

The rule is against targeting players, not vehicles. You can kill the B17 as many times as you want.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-12-03 18:46:12

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 118.0

Re: Report

So when a player does the same thing over and over using the same vehicle and someone made that a target it will look to them like targeting. How about targeting a certain place? You combine all of that and you end up killing the same few players that are usually attacking, because most just sit around

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer