#1 2023-10-23 20:38:41

DM 25
Player
Finland
Windows 10 Firefox 118.0

MaXim

Hello Simple Forum!

Simple Tanks A Lot server, today around 1:55 CET.

Player Maxim switched sides in a 2v2 situation and took the Tiger tank from our team,
drove it close to the allies main base and he did switch back to the allies giving them a big advantage in the game with three heavy tanks.

I told him that I will report if I see him/them using a Tiger tank on the allied side,
this did not affect and he continued  using it against axis team.

So that this way of his playing does not continue I'll ask the admins could make it clear to him that it must not happen again.

Thank You!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-10-24 18:26:28

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 116.0

Re: MaXim

instead of being a man and killing the tiger, you want the admin team to help you not be a loser. not to mention all the disruptive gameplay and language by yoursel haha

#3 2023-10-24 21:00:41

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

Simon stay out of it, he says «I'm a frikkin russian orc cheater like Simon and deeko» he thinks I asked for cheats from you.
This “tanker” just don’t know that in 70% tiger win vs m10
1 Good shot at the tracks and the m10 is on fire, but no he's crying about Cheats

#4 2023-10-24 21:04:50

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 16.1

DM 25 wrote:

Hello Simple Forum!

Simple Tanks A Lot server, today around 1:55 CET.

Player Maxim switched sides in a 2v2 situation and took the Tiger tank from our team,
drove it close to the allies main base and he did switch back to the allies giving them a big advantage in the game with three heavy tanks.

I told him that I will report if I see him/them using a Tiger tank on the allied side,
this did not affect and he continued  using it against axis team.

So that this way of his playing does not continue I'll ask the admins could make it clear to him that it must not happen again.

Thank You!

Stop stop
And what here I am? if the player (I don't remember exactly his nickname) derikson, he drove his tiger to me when I was 1 blue and you had 3 red, after he switched  to me, what questions do I have?

Board footer