#1 2023-03-05 17:21:47

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

I'm banned for what?

Hello, I was banned, I didn’t play for about a week, it all started after e.s crashed into my plane on his own, he had the same id with the last troll that also killed us and prevented us from playing, I immediately informed Ferd about this in the chat, after this little offended whining whining woman (e.s) started crying about it and banned me (I think that's why I'm banned) WHAT THE FU** GUYS? Why are there people in the admins who: 1. Kick without knowing who it is (maybe it's a whiner-admin e.s) 2. people who are tortured, humiliated, raped, like the last bitches and they come to this game where they have power and feel like kings in her?Yes, I'm talking about this crybaby again e.S. This person is a humiliated dog, nobody and nothing in real life without children without a wife without a mother without a father, he is alone in this ocean, I understand him, he needs to assert himself at least somewhere and he chose a good old shooter in which he is an admin

Unban me, teach Ferd's cunning and meticulousness, and finally deprive this woman(e.S) of administrator rights, PLEASE!
a week ago
Battle Axe
about evening,
nickname ZyangaLyanga

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2023-03-06 02:15:29

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 73.3

Re: I'm banned for what?

It's a 1 month ban.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-03-06 10:10:03

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

My sun
why ONE MONTH??? for the fact that the woman was offended by me for the fact that I (in his opinion) made a false report? And he did not take into account the anthropogenic factor? An adult man, but behaves like my 3rd nephew, ito, my nephew is more courageous than this woman. If he is a man, let him explain to everyone how it really was!
And let me unban please, a month is fu**ed up like a lot, it's ridiculous for such a reason.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2023-03-06 11:37:49

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 110.0

Hi Maniac/BL4DF34R/aphrodie/doomsday/KUTE and all the other names you have been using.

To be honest, i was in doubt about a reply to this insane appeal. The reason why I decided to do it anyway is because I have an important statement to you. What made you think you can write another disrespectful ban appeal? I'm guessing it became a habbit for you. Just a reminder to some of your trashtalk.

Image BBCode test
Image BBCode test
Image BBCode test
Image BBCode test
Image BBCode test
Image BBCode test

I remember, that day I banned you very well.

You were kicked for attacking main base and language (what's new?) before e.S. joined the server. When he joined, you decided to target him and cause a teamkill on purpose. Regarding game-play, it's not the first time you were breaking those kind of rules. e.S. did NOT disrupt your gameplay. Furthermore, you have a long history of disrupting gameplay, heavy language abuse, teamkilling, lying and being a shitposter on the forum. This all is far away from acceptable and desired within our community.

A long history of warnings, kicks and short/long bans did not change the way you play and communicate. You are now excluded from our community and so are all your other nicknames. Good luck in the future and stay healthy.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#5 2023-03-06 20:03:18

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Image BBCode test

#6 2023-03-06 21:54:39

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 110.0

aphrodie wrote:

why ONE MONTH??? for the f......

you are right - a permban will fit well in my eyes.

#7 2023-03-07 01:04:39

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 110.0

And another one bytes the dust..... smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2023-03-07 16:16:39

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Ferd
You spent your time looking for my wrongdoings, but I don't care.
I wrote here because of an unreasonable ban for 1 month for a false report, but it was not a false report at all, because I didn’t know what it was e.S, but I thought it was the same troll, they had the same id, your evidence is inappropriate, I haven’t cursed for a long time in the game, not teamkill, did not destroy the gameplay. I apologized for those things, and you understood me, right now you banned me not for bad words, but for (as you yourself thought, but thought badly) falce report.

#9 2023-03-08 17:52:02

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Yours ashamed? Guys, I don’t give a fu** about your indifference to my words, a simple unban is enough. I strongly advise you to work with personnel accuracy and the election of administrators, and not to issue rights to just anyone, I'm waiting for feedback.

Board footer