#1 2022-06-19 15:29:35

Black Mamba
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Mini League September 7v7 Conquest League

Hello all,

I will be hosting a 7v7 North American competitive Conquest league in September of this year. If everything goes well, we should have a minimum of one team from Europe, one team from Argentina and 3 teams from North America.

The map pool will include Secret Weapons and vanilla maps, with a possibility of including a few custom maps.

Here is a list of potential teams for this league. Note that this list will keep being updated as more players and teams register:

1) hax'n.*
2) -[HELLO]-
3) TR |
4) [MD]
5) Possible team from Argentina*

*: Note that for hax'n and the Argentinian team, two servers will be added to provide better ping conditions for them. For the European team, one server will be added in New York City, USA, and for the Argentinian team, one server will be added in Miami, USA.

I want to emphasize that this is NOT an international competitive league but rather a North American league which will accept a limited number of teams from different continents. Right now, this number is set to 2 teams outside North America.

Individual and team registrations are currently OPEN, and will be until September 1st, 2022. To register a team in the league, you and all your members must be from North America. To join as an individual, you can be from Argentina, Europe, or any country in North America, but can only join a team in your country (ie, a German player cannot join an American team, and vice versa). The registration process and all other aspects of the league is handled exclusively through Discord, not this forum.

To join Mini League and register as an individual or team leader, click here: https://discord.gg/9MTdhmvTmT

If you have any questions, reply to this topic, send me a PM or DM me on Discord: Black Mamba#7104

Last edited by Black Mamba (2022-06-19 15:32:56)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer