#61 2020-01-03 14:58:39

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 71.0

Re: Happy New Year

Sunshine wrote:

I voted for Trump. I think he's a bit of a douchebag, but I'm definitely not sorry to say I voted for him. It was my first time voting in a presidential election. I will vote for him again.

Good job sunshineImage BBCode test Donald Trump is the best president of America in last 50 years. He will win this year easier than before 4 years.

RESULTS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN HIS FIRST THREE YEARS IN OFFICE:

- PROMOTING ECONOMIC PROSPERITY FOR ALL: President Trump’s pro-growth policies have led to an economic boom that is lifting up Americans of all backgrounds.

- Since President Trump’s election, more than 7 million jobs have been added to the economy.

- For the first time on record there are more job openings than unemployed Americans.

- Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job, empowering more Americans with rewarding careers.

- This year (2019), the unemployment rate reached its lowest level in half a century.

- The unemployment rate for women reached its lowest rate in 65 years under President Trump.

- Under President Trump, jobless claims hit their lowest level in half a century.

- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population is the lowest on record.

- American workers of all backgrounds are thriving under President Trump.

- Median household income surpassed $63,000 in 2018 – the highest level on record.

- President Trump’s policies are helping forgotten Americans across the country prosper, driving down income inequality.

- Since President Trump took office, over 2.4 million Americans have been lifted out of poverty.

- Since President Trump’s election, nearly 7 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.

Trump rules!

Last edited by arijevac (2020-01-03 15:01:52)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer