#31 2017-01-08 00:35:54

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Reputation: +540
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 967
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

simon wrote:

biggest jokes are the russian admins: russkiiEST, lydmila, pedro, chernobyl mutants et cetera, who dont speak a word of english.

RussianEST wrote:

easiest call admins fools, though you no one and did not ask!
unlike you, most of the players had not been seen for cheats, bugs and other violations .so that I would be in your place, just silent
и не выебывайся

pure google translate from russian to english. thanks for proving my point you illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2017-01-08 01:10:52

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: +4720
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 6,739
Website
Android Opera 41.2

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

simon wrote:

pure google translate from russian to english. thanks for proving my point you illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro


mDnyVoT.gif

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2017-01-08 07:12:54

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1842
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,959
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

George wrote:

Spend some time talking to your admin staff, because you have managed to drive away most of the old gold generation

Real stars they were.
old_admins.jpg

Last edited by bud (2017-01-08 07:14:40)

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2017-01-08 10:12:07

Vojislav
Member
Serbia
Reputation: +1062
Location: Белград
Registered: 2013-01-25
Posts: 1,931
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

bud wrote:
George wrote:

Spend some time talking to your admin staff, because you have managed to drive away most of the old gold generation

Real stars they were.
https://s30.postimg.org/6apwetnv5/old_admins.jpg

Its easy to post things like this, when you are anonymous player, so he cant answer what you doing as admin.

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#35 2017-01-08 21:48:06

RussianEST
Member
Estonia
Reputation: +44
Registered: 2015-07-13
Posts: 347
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

simon wrote:
simon wrote:

biggest jokes are the russian admins: russkiiEST, lydmila, pedro, chernobyl mutants et cetera, who dont speak a word of english.

RussianEST wrote:

easiest call admins fools, though you no one and did not ask!
unlike you, most of the players had not been seen for cheats, bugs and other violations .so that I would be in your place, just silent
и не выебывайся

pure google translate from russian to english. thanks for proving my point you illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

I never claimed that I knew English, if you know him better than I do, then I congratulate you. but this does not change how my attitude towards you, as yours to me. so it is useless DEBATE! I know that the hero sitting at home on the computer and get angry at all, it just makes you stupid

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#36 2017-01-09 01:08:38

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: +1047
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,717
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Dont afto be a polyglot to be a admin, just common sense !!

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#37 2017-01-09 04:36:42

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1842
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,959
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Vojislav wrote:
bud wrote:
George wrote:

Spend some time talking to your admin staff, because you have managed to drive away most of the old gold generation

Real stars they were.
https://s30.postimg.org/6apwetnv5/old_admins.jpg

Its easy to post things like this, when you are anonymous player, so he cant answer what you doing as admin.

You try owning a server and use shitty admins that think they are gods just because they have played the game "forever"

Atleast this "new guys" takes the game seriously, making some efforts.

Last edited by bud (2017-01-09 04:37:23)

Offline

    Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#38 2017-01-09 10:42:10

Vojislav
Member
Serbia
Reputation: +1062
Location: Белград
Registered: 2013-01-25
Posts: 1,931
Android Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

am owning nothing, am less than average player and i never said something about new admins, we all were new once. Just saying its easy to point fingers hiden behind fake nicks .

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#39 2017-01-09 13:09:28

George
Player
Croatia
Reputation: +85
Location: 127.0.0.1
Registered: 2012-07-16
Posts: 2,277
Website
Android Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Bud,
Where does all that bitterness come from ?
It is pointless going into a debate with you,simply because i dont care about you,nor you should care about me.
So, stick to your daily geek routine since I wasnt talking to you !!!!
I entered the discussion because of jazavac, who has a reputation in community and who did a lot for it in the past few years....

Last edited by George (2017-01-09 13:11:54)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#40 2017-01-09 14:34:55

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Reputation: +182
Location: Malmö
Registered: 2016-08-18
Posts: 225
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Hello guys!
I see that the discussion has turned to what Jazavac was doing in the past.
That is off no interest a.t.m. it´s about what he did recently.
Historic reviews is not interesting,some people start with agressive behaviour and some
change to that later.The fact is that he had a go at an admin and that will never be accepted.
That belongs in the forum,not on the battlefield i.m.o.
And about the fake nick: some players think they can do what they want when admins are off,and
suddenly starts behaving when admins come on.A good way to see that is using a fake nick.

Best regards
DirtyDiana

Last edited by DirtyDiana (2017-01-09 14:37:23)

Offline

    Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#41 2017-01-09 18:10:50

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Reputation: +186
Location: Palestine- פלשתינה-فلسطين
Registered: 2012-06-30
Posts: 3,174
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

hey jaza!
ignore those assholes..
you still in Egypt?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#42 2017-01-09 19:02:51

Dr-Duke
Member
Germany
Reputation: +388
Registered: 2016-07-21
Posts: 703
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

DirtyDiana wrote:

I see that the discussion has turned to what Jazavac was doing in the past.
That is off no interest a.t.m. it´s about what he did recently.
Historic reviews is not interesting,some people start with agressive behaviour and some
change to that later.The fact is that he had a go at an admin and that will never be accepted.
That belongs in the forum,not on the battlefield i.m.o.

I totally agree. And as far as I can see, Mc Coffee serioulsy replied. But after post #4 nothing just silence came from Jazavac... so what...

And HoOk ehm, guess your last post would more fit into a PM than an post on this issue. Or is that a try to get Jazavac back to this disussion? wink

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#43 2017-01-10 02:52:55

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1842
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,959
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

George wrote:

Bud,
It is pointless going into a debate with you

Of course its pointless, you just resort to threats about rape and violence when your little brain runs dry.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#44 2017-01-10 11:41:20

George
Player
Croatia
Reputation: +85
Location: 127.0.0.1
Registered: 2012-07-16
Posts: 2,277
Website
Android Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

And you needed two days to dig an "insult" like this,bud ??? big_smile

Of course ,it is always my pleasure to make you angry.that way i know you suffer in RL smile

Perhaps if you play with real nick,perhaps i might make you even angrier.....

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#45 2017-01-10 22:28:55

Paul Baumer
SiMPLE | Guardian Angel
Ukraine
Reputation: +2611
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 1,700
Windows 8.1 Opera 39.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Jazavac,
If you come to play on RtR SW first mentally prepare yourself TO BE TREATED AS EVERY OTHER PLAYER.If a cool and a well-known player gets banned because he goes against an admin, doesnt respect the rules and other players HE SHOULD'T EXPECT THAT ADMIN TO SAY SORRY AND TO UNBAN HIM IMMEDIATLY after his report here.
Topic closed, since you dont even want to give some sense to the bullshit you posted in that report and to expalin what happened.

To George, HoOK & Co:
Thank you for giving us your opinion about what happened on a server you dont play, for contesting other admins decision you dont know nothing about and for insulting us as well!
Get a fucking life! wink

Greetz from the biggest asshole and no-name around here!

Offline

    Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#46 2017-01-11 00:10:56

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Reputation: -72
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,829
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

bud wrote:
George wrote:

Bud,
It is pointless going into a debate with you

Of course its pointless, you just resort to threats about rape and violence when your little brain runs dry.

Wow, seriously? He's that fucked up? What a loser

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#47 2017-01-11 00:39:38

Dr-Duke
Member
Germany
Reputation: +388
Registered: 2016-07-21
Posts: 703
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Just a simple:"Ok, I'm sorry! I had bad day..." could have been enough. But some ppl are just too proud or arrogant, ignorant, (or allof that) for just such simple words Paul... He keeps going on his way as it seems... Let the childrens play...

$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Offline

    Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#48 2017-01-11 00:59:19

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1842
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,959
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

George wrote:

Perhaps if you play with real nick,perhaps i might make you even angrier.....

Use your real nick and i will ban you as soon as i see you.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#49 2017-01-11 19:38:19

George
Player
Croatia
Reputation: +85
Location: 127.0.0.1
Registered: 2012-07-16
Posts: 2,277
Website
Android Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

bud wrote:
George wrote:

Perhaps if you play with real nick,perhaps i might make you even angrier.....

Use your real nick and i will ban you as soon as i see you.

Ouch. Who is resorting to threats and violence right now ?
Whose little brain dried out right now?
In order to be funny you gotta stop being pathetic, nerd.
Oh, i just love this.
Ps. I ll give you a hint, my ping is about45 - 65, and i usually play after 18:00 Cet.
Now, i dare you wink

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#50 2017-01-12 01:04:39

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1842
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,959
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

George wrote:
bud wrote:
George wrote:

Perhaps if you play with real nick,perhaps i might make you even angrier.....

Use your real nick and i will ban you as soon as i see you.

Ouch. Who is resorting to threats and violence right now ?
Whose little brain dried out right now?
In order to be funny you gotta stop being pathetic, nerd.
Oh, i just love this.
Ps. I ll give you a hint, my ping is about45 - 65, and i usually play after 18:00 Cet.
Now, i dare you wink

Arent you supposed to be banned already? I have to check this out first so i dont promise to much.

But anyway, its a game and its supposed to be fun to play, not being bullied by someone like you just because you think you are better then the rest.

edit: ban in a game = threats and violence? How the f** can you get that even closely related to what you said you wanted to do with me and tuia in the forum? You wrote of physically violence man, and thats just not cool.

Last edited by bud (2017-01-12 01:08:40)

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#51 2017-01-12 13:27:34

George
Player
Croatia
Reputation: +85
Location: 127.0.0.1
Registered: 2012-07-16
Posts: 2,277
Website
Android Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Uh , oh , too much crap you wrote here , i shall skip answering this time.
See you online nerd....

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#52 2017-01-12 13:47:50

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Reputation: +156
Registered: 2015-12-27
Posts: 190
Windows 10 Firefox 45.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

Jazavac wrote:

Last two days i ve tried playing on secret weapons server. There is for example 6 players, 3 of them have admin rights, 2 keep spamming chat with their useless warnings to other 3 players who arent admins. So they, with more or less success, manage to keep average population of server which is 3. Some trolls tked me on purpose i got kicked for it, i got decent score i got kicked coz im hacker, admins keep spamming players who just joined for which team they should play, i tell them to stop spamming chat i get kicked and banned. With all respect to u Tuia and what u did for community, SK and AX are space shuttle in terms of server management and server population.

>woopwoop< Anti RTR/SW Alliance on duty! Plz keep your brains on low power and try speaking with your ass! >woopwoooooop<

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#53 2017-01-12 14:08:52

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Reputation: +156
Registered: 2015-12-27
Posts: 190
Windows 10 Firefox 45.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

And again to those dumbshits who know nothing about RTR/SW but still try to support other dumbshits doin dumbshit friends on other servers except their homebase server:... if someone proves his arrogance with his totaly loss of wisdom, he looks like a full retard ... imagine how often we have to laugh... Btw, i heard a few voices speaking of "nobodys" and "noob admins" ; the lot of us made their first bf lan, joined theire first clans and made theire names while you losers where searching for a fuckin Toad in Super Mario. So, for more embarrassment just go on, talking girly stuff.

Last edited by NZKMT (2017-01-12 14:09:27)

Offline

    Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#54 2017-01-12 22:18:04

dary
Administrator
Reputation: +697
Registered: 2012-05-16
Posts: 3,788
Website
OS X Chrome 55.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

NZKMT wrote:

the lot of us made their first bf lan, joined theire first clans

Did you play for Die Gesichtstaetowierten Hafenarbeiter?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#55 2017-01-13 01:18:01

bud
maestro
Reputation: +1842
Location: shangri la
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 3,959
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

George wrote:

Uh , oh , too much crap you wrote here , i shall skip answering this time.
See you online nerd....

voms.jpgupload a gif

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#56 2017-01-13 01:52:47

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Reputation: +156
Registered: 2015-12-27
Posts: 190
Windows 10 Firefox 45.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

dary wrote:
NZKMT wrote:

the lot of us made their first bf lan, joined theire first clans

Did you play for Die Gesichtstaetowierten Hafenarbeiter?

smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#57 2017-01-14 19:30:37

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Reputation: +156
Registered: 2015-12-27
Posts: 190
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

Re: Brainless bot admins on SW server

At the moment RTR/SW is 48/48. Like most times when i join in evenings... What a noob server...

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer