#31 2016-04-05 18:11:37

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Arkos wrote:

Believe me, Rip alias inGame"Mirage" i didn't kick you because it hit me. I would have done it too if not.

Sadly you left the game to complain here, what is your right. But the following fight was great fun and a very good fight. If people are so great players like one said here, then he can fight the enemys on every place at the map, not only by spawnraping.

that's why noobs like you need the no-base-attack-rule and the power as well big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-04-05 20:55:43

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Just passing by, but I was there at the moment and witnessed it, jeep was killed at spawn point, and destroying it there is baserape and tus Arkos is no "angry admin", just don't zook vehicles at spawn, stop lying and only fire at players fiering out of the base like snipers, MG's and flak guns, rules are simple if you don't obey you get out, SIMPLE.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-04-05 21:00:03

Oscar Goldman
United States
iOS Safari 9.0

tiger wrote:

to support russ the moron

At least now you are speaking on a subject matter that you would qualify as expert. You have the advantage of living in the same skin as one.

#34 2016-04-05 21:21:31

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Grove4life5 wrote:

Just passing by, but I was there at the moment and witnessed it, jeep was killed at spawn point, and destroying it there is baserape and tus Arkos is no "angry admin", just don't zook vehicles at spawn, stop lying and only fire at players fiering out of the base like snipers, MG's and flak guns, rules are simple if you don't obey you get out, SIMPLE.

I think it comes down to Admins being consistent about the rules for this map.
As I said in a previous post, it's a siege map, in my opinion baserape rules don't really apply as the Russkies are trying to break out from the front and also down the alley.
Heck, the Axis hold 3 flags so the Russkies are already at a disadvantage, that's what makes it fun. Bit like Tobruk for the Allies. Little chance of winning but if the Russkies manage it despite the odds then it makes for a cracking game.
It's a 'breakout map" against overwhelming odds stacked against you.
No other map has this particular scenario.

As I said, I've zooked unmanned jeeps many times parked in their base and never once been warned for it, had I been I might have a different opinion.
There's always zooks flying down towards main base on this map, an APC parked at the corner spraying lead as they try to advance.
It's a trait for this map and this map only, a well organized team with tactics can conquer the odds and get out to cap flags and once they do you have a whole new ball game against Axis.

#35 2016-04-05 21:30:41

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 49.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:
tiger wrote:

At least now you are speaking on a subject matter that you would qualify as expert. You have the advantage of living in the same skin as one.

If tiger thinks I'm wrong, I don't want to be right.

#36 2016-04-05 21:33:09

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 49.0

Bad Actor wrote:

As I said in a previous post, it's a siege map, in my opinion baserape rules don't really apply as the Russkies are trying to break out from the front and also down the alley.

That's wonderful that you think that the server rules should not apply. However, that isn't the topic of this thread. If you want to change the server rules, that can be discussed in another thread. Players quickly get discouraged and leave if every time they spawn they just get naded before they have a chance to do anything. And as I said above, there are already servers where baseraping is celebrated, feel free to get your rape in on those servers.

#37 2016-04-05 22:19:41

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Russ wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:

That's wonderful that you think that the server rules should not apply. However, that isn't the topic of this thread. If you want to change the server rules, that can be discussed in another thread. Players quickly get discouraged and leave if every time they spawn they just get naded before they have a chance to do anything. And as I said above, there are already servers where baseraping is celebrated, feel free to get your rape in on those servers.

Dude, read my post again. I never said server rules should not apply, merely that Admins should be consistent if people break them which from my experience on this map they are not consistent.
Nades don't apply for this map so not really a valid statement to make.
If you want to talk maps where you get naded everytime you spawn then that will be Battleaxe, not Berlin.
I'm not aware of servers where base raping is celebrated, I only ever play Ax and Simple France, I don't go out to look for such servers where baserape is king.
I'm happy with how Ax and Simple France are administrated, not perfect but I think the admins do a good job given the shit that goes on all the time.
I don't think my posts were off topic for this thread, merely an observation on the Ops experience and how I see it.

#38 2016-04-05 22:36:55

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 49.0

Ah, SiMPLE FRA has been modded to remove nades to fix the problem of people not being able to follow simple rules. SiMPLE USA Berlin still has nades.

Admin enforcement is always going to be inconsistent. Sometimes admins aren't on the server, sometimes they don't see what's going on, and sometimes they'd rather just play for a while than deal with it.

#39 2016-04-05 22:41:50

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Bad Actor wrote:

As I said, I've zooked unmanned jeeps many times parked in their base and never once been warned for it, had I been I might have a different opinion.
There's always zooks flying down towards main base on this map, an APC parked at the corner spraying lead as they try to advance.
It's a trait for this map and this map only, a well organized team with tactics can conquer the odds and get out to cap flags and once they do you have a whole new ball game against Axis.

We don't discuss the rules here, but we understood, that you harmed them allready several times.

From my side, i 'm done with it

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-05 22:47:31)

#40 2016-04-05 22:47:00

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

tiger wrote:
Arkos wrote:

That sounds nice... "Innocents"

why didn't I come up with this myself... wink

what are "innocents" supposed to do in a fps game? wearing mini skirt, holding two pom-pons and cheer up their firing teammates nearby?

One last thing, Tiger....  As usual you don't get the context.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-05 22:47:23)

#41 2016-04-05 22:55:29

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Arkos wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:

We don't discuss the rules here, but we understood, that you harmed them allready several times.

From my side, i 'm done with it

You've lost me, this thread is discussing the rules, I'm putting over my opinion, no harm as I can see, it's called a discussion.
Bye bye.

#42 2016-04-05 23:38:14

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Edit: Sorry Arkos, just noticed it was you replying. Perhaps you have a point and are an admin that applies the rules fairly and you are being flamed for it.
If zooking jeeps at mainbase on Berlin is against the rules then I'll not do it unless there's 2 fat hairy Russians in it driving out beyond the crossroads. I'm better at zooking up the ass anyway, could never lead a moving target very well smile

#43 2016-04-06 00:29:38

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Nice then....

I allways was sure about keeping these rules. It guarantee, that all can have fun while playing at this server. Those who call themself pros (which includes baserape in some minds), i tell them, go in da wide field outside the mainbase and strike your opponent down there, eye in eye.

#44 2016-04-06 16:00:19

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Bad Actor wrote:
Grove4life5 wrote:

I think it comes down to Admins being consistent about the rules for this map.
Heck, the Axis hold 3 flags so the Russkies are already at a disadvantage, that's what makes it fun. Bit like Tobruk for the Allies. Little chance of winning but if the Russkies manage it despite the odds then it makes for a cracking game.
It's a 'breakout map" against overwhelming odds stacked against you.
No other map has this particular scenario.

consistency here is: no admin=no rule. then when admin is online, rules will be applied by depending for example whether admins will gain advantages, whether they are busy dogfighting, whether anyone disrupting them own the whole game etc.

Last edited by tiger (2016-04-06 16:06:08)

#45 2016-04-06 16:05:00

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Russ wrote:
Oscar Goldman wrote:
tiger wrote:

If tiger thinks I'm wrong, I don't want to be right.

who bloody cares if you are correct or wrong, (you admins execute your own rules anyway.) all we know is you moron think that the usa server is the whole world.:D

#46 2016-04-06 16:16:42

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Arkos wrote:
tiger wrote:
Arkos wrote:

That sounds nice... "Innocents"

why didn't I come up with this myself... wink

what are "innocents" supposed to do in a fps game? wearing mini skirt, holding two pom-pons and cheer up their firing teammates nearby?

the context is you interpret and execute the rules all by your own convenience. alright i know it's the usual practice here. but now just tell all whom or what can be shot and whom cannot, and write it in the fuckin' official rule.

or to be more SiMPLE, dont use alias to connect. then everytime when i see you in server, i will join your side and be your little good boy. wink

#47 2016-04-06 16:21:31

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Arkos wrote:

If people are so great players like one said here, then he can fight the enemys on every place at the map, not only by spawnraping.

Arkos wrote:

Those who call themself pros (which includes baserape in some minds), i tell them, go in da wide field outside the mainbase and strike your opponent down there, eye in eye.

oh god plz, he's in chaos now. let him choose one plz.

#48 2016-04-06 16:39:31

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Android Chrome 49.0

All of this for just a kick...

#49 2016-04-06 18:59:12

Omen
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

its the weekly soap opera !

#50 2016-04-06 19:28:33

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

tiger wrote:
Arkos wrote:
tiger wrote:

the context is you interpret and execute the rules all by your own convenience. alright i know it's the usual practice here. but now just tell all whom or what can be shot and whom cannot, and write it in the fuckin' official rule.

or to be more SiMPLE, dont use alias to connect. then everytime when i see you in server, i will join your side and be your little good boy. wink

He still didn't get the point. wink

(i choose #43...)

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-06 19:33:13)

#51 2016-04-06 23:12:42

RIP
Player
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Coming back from no mans land. (no internet)

lots of responses here. I see some on my side of the point other more on the Admin side of the point.

I still stand by that the Jeeps spawn where the Tanks usually spawns on vanilla BF1942.

There is no spawnpoints in front of the sandbags because firering MGs would take
anyone out spawning there, and there certainly aint any next to Jeep. All russians
have to run a bit from behind the jeep to get to the jeep. as was i required to run to the corner, aim,
see the two figures in the jeep and i fired. There clearly was two heads in the jeep. Period. Netlag
og other things might have conspired for other people to see things differently.

I still stand by that on my screen, two foggy heads where in the jeeps and starting to move forward.

you see, interpretation this rule on Berlin is a in the grey area and a Warning, not a kick would have been
sufficient.

Again. 99.9% of the times when you are not the admin, the jeeps get blown to smithereens all the time
occupied or not. Stray bullets from MGs, passers by, and zooks that missed their initial target and hits
a jeep not occupied. How could you possibly identify peoples intentions. Like i said. Your interpretation
of base rape just dont hold up. Its clearly your interpretation of the rule that dictates the rule. Not the rule
dictating the action. Thus its abuse of the rule that lead you to give me a kick.

I fight any place on that map, preferably with zooks because i can get the lag where i have to empty entire
clips into enemies before they die, im not the best player anymore, but also not the worst.

And nice of you to reveal my ingame nick there buddy.

#52 2016-04-06 23:41:20

RIP
Player
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

And just to top it off.

I was just in again, and --Dima-- Zooked a jeep at the exact spot in the same manor i supposedly
did.

And He did not get punished for it, by some sonic~ admin who set the next map just now 20 mins ago approx on the Simple[Fra] standard server.
some moments after and I then realized that an Admin was online.

Even though i pointed out that --Dima-- broke the rules., he fired on an empty jeep just before it got occupied. but Sonic didn't kick
him.

So even on the admin side of things, you are quite alone with your interpretation.
of baserape.

How about you admins get a get together and discuss rules instead of you interpreting them each differently.

#53 2016-04-06 23:47:08

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows XP Firefox 45.0

seventy wrote:
tiger wrote:

next time before you fire, ask in the chat: "any enemies near jeeps? anyone attempting strike by jeeps? may i fire plz?" then while waiting for a signed permission from admin, eat around 800 magazines of bullets first.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/mfr_lol.gif

This was actually really funny! big_smile

#54 2016-04-06 23:51:53

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

My interpretation of this map baserape is indeed different. We need to make a rule about it, or an agreement of somekind.

P.S. I didn't see your complaint in chat.

#55 2016-04-06 23:58:58

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

You know. Not every admin can see everything and not all handle things the same way. There are rumors that admins are humans ...

On the other side, if it would be allowed to zook empty jeep, why it should not be allowed to rape the (innocent wink ) jeep with MG42 too?

At the end, all axis are firing from everywhere into allies base, no matters if they see something or not...

In CTF there are 4 or 6 jeeps. It's fun to blow them up including near standing innocents in range (hehe, I could not help it), but it's ctf and not conquest.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-07 00:13:46)

#56 2016-04-07 00:19:18

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

I guess it would be helpfull to get tuia's opinion here to prevent further confusions.

#57 2016-04-07 17:14:32

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Arkos wrote:
tiger wrote:
Arkos wrote:

He still didn't get the point. wink

(i choose #43...)

just tell all what context you admins want, and write it in the fuckin' gay rules.

oh great, you chose to become a noob player. a noob player is admin here. it's so SiMPLE.

Last edited by tiger (2016-04-07 17:16:15)

#58 2016-04-07 17:22:13

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Arkos wrote:

You know. Not every admin can see everything and not all handle things the same way. There are rumors that admins are humans ...

On the other side, if it would be allowed to zook empty jeep, why it should not be allowed to rape the (innocent wink ) jeep with MG42 too?

At the end, all axis are firing from everywhere into allies base, no matters if they see something or not...

In CTF there are 4 or 6 jeeps. It's fun to blow them up including near standing innocents in range (hehe, I could not help it), but it's ctf and not conquest.

if you think you are incompatible to fulfill the rule, just pull the hell out from the position

#59 2016-04-07 17:23:51

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

suddenly i'd like to apply admin here. i dont mean i need the real power, but let me use only the !kickAlvarez-Latino command. then once i see him, i can give him a nice "just a kick"

#60 2016-04-07 18:17:05

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Translation anyone please?

Board footer