#31 2015-08-11 21:41:42

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Re: Banned from Simple USA

LL22 wrote:
icebags wrote:

Bos, Jazzy, Twigs, and Elf are ALL 100.0000% hackers.

I think that you need some training to spot the real hackers ...
Learn how the good pilot read the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0weKtXhHE

OMG ....!!!! thank you Al did a dam good job on this!  thank you LL22 for the link, for those watch the video, this is what alot of "us" pilots do look for during game time.  This gentleman did one heck of a job!!! again ty LL22

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2015-08-11 21:49:16

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 10 Waterfox 38.1

Hey , you can call me foolish if you like. I try to help keep the USA server clean from hackers, trollers and griefers  I know I'm not an expert at flying , but I try to do my best to understand the dynamics of flying while using camera angles. Chase front, chase rear, fly by etc. I have seen several pilots, who claim it's there skill and experience that allows them to play at an abnormally high level, and possible could be.  Now, I hear people saying "battleaxe is a small map, easy have an idea of where targets are located. While this may be the case part of the time, you cannot continually move away from the battle for 5-10 seconds and come back to find a target in the same place as it was when you watched it as you were flying away.  So when I see someone doing this over and over, I get suspicious.  I hold no animosity towards anyone and would welcome anyone to explain how this particular feat is done time and time again. I am all for learning the particulars so in the future, I don't kick or ban someone by mistake. Both Jazzy and Twigs joined me in Team Speak last night, we had a discussion, and I unbanned them. Now, with that being said, I still never received an explaination to the scenario that I have described here, only that they used their cameras. Which is fine if you are staying close to the battle, I get that. It's when you move away from the battle for an extended amount of time, and are able to come back and head directly to enemy targets, that makes me question their play.

FotS

#33 2015-08-11 22:23:52

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 10 Waterfox 38.1

BoS wrote:
LL22 wrote:
icebags wrote:

Learn how the good pilot read the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0weKtXhHE

OMG ....!!!! thank you Al did a dam good job on this!  thank you LL22 for the link, for those watch the video, this is what alot of "us" pilots do look for during game time.  This gentleman did one heck of a job!!! again ty LL22

I watched this video. Looks like someone who took the video and broke it down after the fact to make it look like "this is what we are doing as pilots". The very first breakdown is nearly impossible. Two to three seconds to acquire your target and stay on target and make a successful kill, see the infantry, see the plane taking off, and also noting the SBD is gone. I don't believe it. Think about how the brain works, if you do not know, please do some research on multitasking. We are singular task minded we focus on one particular thing, and the cost of switching is a huge detriment to our overall focus. For instance in the video, the pilot is focusing on the actual bombing target, I believe the infantry can be acquired at the same time because it is in close approx to the main target. Now, also taking note that the plane is taking off, and that the SBD is missing. this seems an almost impossible task in 2-3 seconds. You have to stay on target of the moving tank and drop you bomb accordingly to the movement of the tank, this is going to take a great deal of your focus, while noting the infantry AND the plane taking off, AND oh yeah, there's a plane missing? This scenario of how he see's it while it actually happening (in a 2-3 second span), is highly unlikely.

#34 2015-08-11 22:44:21

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 8.0

Think you just summed up why you should not ban any pilot you have no clue what they use and do in the air

#35 2015-08-11 22:44:41

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

no one is saying anything of your abilities Flick, you turning out to be quite a pain in my rear especially on flying maps.  What al does isn't too hard for players to all they do is fly, able to notice a jeep that isn't there flying down the map where his post is his flag then notice a plane, you saw the forum post during my appeals about the ability to notice 50 cal or jeeps not there, this video does a good job of showing that.

You can't just be focus on one thing at any time you have to be ready for anything at anytime, like last night where you and russ vs me, toggle through my views probably like 50-60 times within one dogfight.  That is just because there is 2 of you.  As for you comment about singular task minded, then I then i take offense to that comment >.< my job as a conductor on a railroad we have to be able to handle multiple situation whenever it might happen, believe me if we're "singular tasked" as you state then there are going to be alot of issues with today's society.  You to ask any real pilot of any sort do you have to be singular minded or have the ability of being multi level tasked to accomplish their duties, i promise you they would tell you that you have to have the ability to be multi task able to handle anything and everything that might go wrong.

#36 2015-08-11 23:05:37

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:
LL22 wrote:
icebags wrote:

Nothing special...

#37 2015-08-11 23:09:05

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 10 Waterfox 38.1

Red Scorpion wrote:

Think you just summed up why you should not ban any pilot you have no clue what they use and do in the air

I'm not sure why you would say I have no clue. I absolutely have a clue of what they do. Yet they never have an explaination for the very scenarios that I have pointed out. Where are their answers? I have given valid points that not one pilot has come back and says, this is how it's done. Give me an answer, explain to me how I am incorrect. Don't just cover it up with a blanket statement. This only goes to further my point, pilots won't tell you or can't be specific,  because they have no valid explaination. I fly planes, I'm say I'm average at best. I do however know how the cameras work. I have 5.1 surround sound, I use headphones as well. I get it... It still doesn't explain what I have described in previous posts. I am all ears, I would love to learn more about this. Are you telling me that with all the "great" pilots out there, that not one of them can explain exactly how it's done?  I an not trying to be insulting or mean to anyone, I'm just asking for real valid explanations.

FotS

#38 2015-08-11 23:10:55

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

twigs wrote:

poor icebags sad - Seriously though, learn the difference between a good player and hacker before you ruin some random innocent player by getting him banned.

Innocent?  Don't make me laugh, cheater.  The reputation you justly deserve is that of a coward and a liar.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#39 2015-08-11 23:25:28

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 10 Waterfox 38.1

BoS wrote:

no one is saying anything of your abilities Flick, you turning out to be quite a pain in my rear especially on flying maps.  What al does isn't too hard for players to all they do is fly, able to notice a jeep that isn't there flying down the map where his post is his flag then notice a plane, you saw the forum post during my appeals about the ability to notice 50 cal or jeeps not there, this video does a good job of showing that.

You can't just be focus on one thing at any time you have to be ready for anything at anytime, like last night where you and russ vs me, toggle through my views probably like 50-60 times within one dogfight.  That is just because there is 2 of you.  As for you comment about singular task minded, then I then i take offense to that comment >.< my job as a conductor on a railroad we have to be able to handle multiple situation whenever it might happen, believe me if we're "singular tasked" as you state then there are going to be alot of issues with today's society.  You to ask any real pilot of any sort do you have to be singular minded or have the ability of being multi level tasked to accomplish their duties, i promise you they would tell you that you have to have the ability to be multi task able to handle anything and everything that might go wrong.

I don't mean to offend BoS, what I'm pointing out is scientific fact. Now, I'm not saying that you cannot completes several things in accordance to a specific job, but each of those are done separately, or should I say with separate focus on each particular task. Also, I would point out that I am referring to this particular video in which he claims to note several different things in a 2-3 second period of time. We cannot see everything in a particular , lets say snapshot when we are focusing on a particular task, or in this case a singular target. Your brain automatically dismisses a large portion of that snapshot to enable you to stay focused on the target. If your brain were to take everything in to account, it would be complete overload. So if you try and do several things at once, the main goal, or task/target suffers. The end result is, you fail at your main task/target/goal, or you miss something in the foreground. Again, while a pilot may be able to accomplish this once in awhile, it's the fact that I see this done over and over again almost flawlessly.

FotS

#40 2015-08-11 23:32:09

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 8.0

Maybe no clue was too harsh apologies got that.

Even I as a crap pilot can go for tank and notice plane disappearing from map.

The video is giving info as to how a good pilot flys,wether you believe it's true is your choice same as if someone discuss it with you.

You unban after discussions in team speak this does the reputations of admins harder.innocent until proven guilty.bring the proofs when banning someone.

Ps where the video?

Last edited by Red Scorpion (2015-08-11 23:32:43)

#41 2015-08-11 23:38:59

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

Red Scorpion wrote:

I have a clue; in fact, in terms of situational awareness, I would put my skills up against anybody's.  This is not about situational awareness.

This is about certain individuals straight-up knowing where another player is at nearly all times, ...or when that player comes within range of another, especially in a plane.  There are hacks out there, and they're readily available to anyone with half a technical mind to locate and install any one of them.  Search youtube for "battlefield 1942 hacks" if you want to understand what these cheaters do.

In real life, pussies (and, oh, gee whiz golly good heavens, please forgive me if I am less than politically correct) like Bos, Jazzy, Twigs and Elf would get punched in the throat ...and they know it.  Cheaters are all the same: cowardly liars who rely on the grace of others to forgive them while they cheat those same players from having a fair fight.

Figuring out who is a hack and who is legit is actually much easier than one might think.  The trouble is (and this is the part where the wrong-doers rely on the grace of others), it is difficult to prove to the World using a body of evidence.  This is mostly because it is difficult to capture the preponderance of evidence, that which is gained through multiple encounters across multiple maps over a period of multiple days, weeks and months in some cases.

For me, I KNOW what I KNOW and I call it how I see it.  While some seem to enjoy telling me about how "bad" or "inappropriate" I am when it comes to calling shit "shit," at least there is no confusion as to where I stand with these four pieces of shit.

As for admins, I actually do not so begrudge any of them; theirs is a tough position, and I well know that.  At the end of the day, I personally believe that the best solution often begins with a warning.  Well, these four players are on notice.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#42 2015-08-11 23:45:56

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 10 Waterfox 38.1

I posted the Video in the Admin section late last night. I'm not sure if I am supposed to post the video's in the public forums, I will check with PitViper. I agree, that in hindsight I acted to hastily. I am trying to get a feel for what I think is cheating/hacking compared to what others feel is cheating/hacking. My apologies to Jazzy & Twigs for the quick ban. I am really just trying to help all the people who play on the USA server the best and most fair game play, so If I make a mistake once in awhile, again I apologize.

FotS

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#43 2015-08-12 00:02:11

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

icebags wrote:

In real life, pussies (and, oh, gee whiz golly good heavens, please forgive me if I am less than politically correct) like Bos, Jazzy, Twigs and Elf would get punched in the throat ...and they know it.  Cheaters are all the same: cowardly liars who rely on the grace of others to forgive them while they cheat those same players from having a fair fight.

So basically anyone that beats you in a dogfight falls into this area of yours.  Fair Fight?  lately our encounters involves you and FoTs which is fun, i don't cry complain or whine about it i love it.  Icebags you beat me in air i beat you in air, should i yell "ICEBAGS IS A CHEATER HE BEATS ME IN THE AIR?" The map on toruk, everyone else left the base yet i stayed, but as i sit in one area defending and just happen to turn to see you, you die, so we're all cheaters then, by summoning this all up, anyone that beats Icebags is a cheater.  Anyone that use little part of their brains to stay and just defend that base and keep an eye ALL around then they are cheaters? Some of the admins play just like that Icebags, they will protect part of a map so are they cheaters?

icebags wrote:

This is about certain individuals straight-up knowing where another player is at nearly all times, ...or when that player comes within range of another, especially in a plane.  There are hacks out there, and they're readily available to anyone with half a technical mind to locate and install any one of them.  Search youtube for "battlefield 1942 hacks" if you want to understand what these cheaters do.

you do this on a regular case? how well "techincal" minded are you?  Icebags i don't kill you every map all the time, you kill me your share fair of the game.

FoTs, you stated once in the server about the degree of player on a server.  I like the air, i love to fly, there are alot of players out there that are ALOT better then i.  Yet i don't go in the air alot, some of the maps that are straight inf, like the battle of budge, the score i had, simple camping bots on a spawn point on a hill where i had high advantage, but there are times where i just sit like with a sniper rifle or engineer pack and camp a certain area.  There will be a time FoTs i will get back onto teamspeak, but you remember the last time i was on the response i got, the welcome i got, i care not to be in there if i don't have too.

As for you icebags, could careless what you think or what "proof" you think you know, you keep stating that YOU KNOW, my question hasn't changed, HOW DO YOU KNOW?  that kind of sounds like you have something that is helping you out yourself if YOU KNOW according to you 1000000%  this is my last response to this post.  Funny how i just posted to Jazzy and Twig just be patient the admins have alot on their plate and they will get to their appeal.  Didn't make or point out anything or about anyone, but you had to drag me into it.

and as for you FoTs - hats off for apologize on the forum - I apologize to you for the things i've said in the forums and in the gaming server, i know you are doing what you think is in the best for that server - i too wouldn't want the job..... keep up the good work

#44 2015-08-12 00:03:18

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

uraw wrote:

Your making a fool of yourself here, Flickoftheswitch.

First, I believe you meant to say "you're" - it's a contraction, short for "you are."  Beyond your poor grammar, that you offer a hollow allegation that Flickoftheswitch is making a fool of himself only says something about you - not him.

Honestly, dude, all I have ever read from you has been puerile disrespectful, the kind of punk ass bullshit only a troll does.  Why troll?

You did the same shit when you wrote about me in a separate thread.  I didn't respond because, well, frankly you're like a speck of shit to me, hardly worth the time.

Neither I nor Flickoftheswitch has ever come at you with disrespect, yet now you have come at each of us with unprovoked personal attacks.  But if your goal is to join my fan club or that of an honorable friend of mine with more integrity in the end of one of his pinkies than a douche bag little creep like you has in your entire shit-filled body, be my guest - I love fans and give them the love they all deserve.

#45 2015-08-12 00:12:20

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:

As for you icebags, could careless what you think

The feeling is mutual.  I didn't even read most of your insipid post - that's how not-at-all I care about what you have to say.

If there were so much as an iota of wonder or doubt (and I am beyond well-qualified to truly KNOW and not merely BELIEVE that I "know"): you cheat; Jazzy cheats; Twigs cheats; and that guy named Elf cheats.  I stand fast on that claim because I KNOW with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that it is CORRECT.

If you wish you continue trying to convince me that my "lying eyes, ears, and brain" are wrong and that you're an honorable player, I don't know what to tell you other than "talk to the hand."

I re-affirm every single previous post of mine.

#46 2015-08-12 00:21:48

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:

.....as for you FoTs - hats off for apologize on the forum - I apologize to you for the things i've said in the forums and in the gaming server, i know you are doing what you think is in the best for that server - i too wouldn't want the job..... keep up the good work

And I must say, hats off to you for being a such an incredible dick sucker and brown-noser.  Send me your address; I'll order and have drop shipped to you a pair of knee pads to make things more comfortable for you.

As for FlickOfTheSwitch doing what he thinks is in the best for that server, it is worth noticing that he has dealt with you most diplomatically.  Lucky for you FoTs is constrained by his position as an admin.  While I suffer no such constraint, I would suggest that you don't let his granting you the benefit of doubt go to your head.

#47 2015-08-12 00:36:48

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

Icebags, the step to recovery is admitting you're wrong. Give it a shot, and see how it feels. Who knows, maybe you will be pleased by what you find. Forgiveness is something all people should have, and I'll start here, I Forgive you for being a noob pilot, and player, and I'm willing to move on from this, and I hope you are too. Do you forgive me? smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#48 2015-08-12 01:39:40

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

The funny thing twigs....see all that anger in his post... lol  he needs to find his chi ! Not once did we or anyone use such language, i proved myself, believe it or not that is up to you icebags, and no this isn't a "brown nose" situation.  FoTs has gotten better cause he pushes himself, he admits his defeats but yet he does not resort to your tactics, that is what i'm thank him for.

#49 2015-08-12 03:56:40

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

twigs wrote:

I Forgive you for being a noob pilot, and player, and I'm willing to move on from this, and I hope you are too. Do you forgive me? smile

Insults and misdirections do you no favors.  Try, try as you might to convince readers otherwise, you know and I know, as well as your butt buddy Jazzy, that you are a H-A-C-K-E-R.

There is nothing else that needs to be understood.  I re-affirm every one of my previous posts on this matter.

#50 2015-08-12 04:09:28

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:

Not once did we or anyone use such language, i proved myself, believe it or not that is up to you icebags, and no this isn't a "brown nose" situation.

Granted, I was and quite usually am the first to "use such language" because I do not take kindly one single fucking bit to being played.  Cheating others is the most lowly and disrespectful act an on-line game player can perpetrate on another.  You are a cheater, a dirty fucking low-life lying piece of excrement that absolutely and positively deserves the harshest, most utter vulgar and contemptible words comprisable.  So take your "he used 'bad' language" misdirection attempt and stick it in your ass.

BoS wrote:

FoTs has gotten better cause he pushes himself, he admits his defeats but yet he does not resort to your tactics, that is what i'm thank him for.

With how you so blithely strive to kiss his ass, you seriously should invest in a par of knee pads.

#51 2015-08-12 06:24:37

Maasika
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

I posted the Video in the Admin section late last night. I'm not sure if I am supposed to post the video's in the public forums, I will check with PitViper. I agree, that in hindsight I acted to hastily. I am trying to get a feel for what I think is cheating/hacking compared to what others feel is cheating/hacking. My apologies to Jazzy & Twigs for the quick ban. I am really just trying to help all the people who play on the USA server the best and most fair game play, so If I make a mistake once in awhile, again I apologize.

FotS

Not meaning this case particulary but for example; think how suspicious your gameplay will look to some random player on public,  just because you are on TS with say 3 other players...
-how  you can spot tanks, planes, flag attacks etc. for your team all over the map => random guy in chat " you must have maphack!!"

#52 2015-08-12 07:37:27

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 8.0

No don't post on public, but USA admin forum no longer shows up on simple can't see it

#53 2015-08-12 09:41:21

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

twigs wrote:

Now I remember why I don't play American servers big_smile

Your loss...it's the best admin'd server in the west.  Of course what happened to you set aside.

Scorpion good "old" point about TS.....I know we coordinate when I play and it increases our situational awareness 100% past what one player can do on their own.  Would look very suspicious to those not aware.

As far as this thread goes...it's interesting...but since both players are un-banned...what's the point of going further unless you all just want to bust each others heads. This appeal has already been discussed, action taken... and closed.

In the future these things will be kept in house.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#54 2015-08-12 11:20:00

Serebro
iOS Safari 7.0

Idk what kind of good US server administration are people taling about here. When I complain about a teamkiller I usually get ignored. And the skill of players on US server is really worse than on Fra. Probably that's why every new decent player is dealt with such untrust. But sometimes its nice there.

#55 2015-08-12 14:11:22

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows XP Firefox 39.0

why don't you show them my cheating video, maybe some will learn some...
Jazzy , you little fagster , you cheat too ?

#56 2015-08-12 16:55:57

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

Why are you still here George? big_smile No, I don't cheat. Neither do the videos show any form of cheating that's why we are both unbanned now.

Icebags, you should start your own server. Then you can freely ban everyone who is better than you and feel great about it. smile

#57 2015-08-12 16:56:10

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 8.0

Brothers in arms big_smile

#58 2015-08-12 18:58:49

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

Jazzy wrote:

No, I don't cheat.

L I A R

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#59 2015-08-12 19:03:02

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

Please post video or stop flaming. I'm really curious about this case.

#60 2015-08-12 19:27:43

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Android Chrome 44.0

Jazzy ,i have seen your fb photos,you look kinda malnutritioned and gayish. i wonder where does your anger come from ? yes.im still here.i was here while you were still learning to read in elementary school kiddo

Board footer