Windows 7 Firefox 33.0

Re: 1v1 Infantry Tournament

ziba128 wrote:
Ninja wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Prokleti hrvati opet zaplenili forumu!

ne samo forum decko, nego cijelu igricu

Net, v igre odni russkije, dazhe na amerikanskih serverah

Nu tak ved' u nas bol'shaja strana i vpolne ob'jasnimo, chto russkih mozhno vstretit' vezde, a vo vsej Horvatii zhivjet dazhe men'she, chem v Sankt-Peterburge, no horvaty povsjudu.

lachesis wrote:

yo this language sounds familiar. when reading it, it reminds me of people shaking my elbow. do u have any idea how many poor homeless croatian people walks around here in denmark? just the other day an old lady shaked my elbow in mcdonalds while i was ordering food and asked me if i had some money on me. i felt sad for this woman and gave her like 2 usd lol.. after that she kept begging me.. so i gave her 1 more dollar.. and when i got my food, she then came back to me and shaked my elbow while i was eating and asked if i cud give her my food.. man i cudint say no to this old lady even tho i knew this old lady was just a mafia whore with a homeless team earning thousand usd a day. so i gave her my food and made a fake smile and deep inside my heart i was like, fuck croatia and all  the eastern european nations, and fuck their mothers and fuck their fathers and grandmothers who brought them to this earth. nothing but useless dumb trash among humans begging and begging and begging for money while they got their own money and wont share it. now dont shake my elbow ninja. same with u lecter and mccrank. i aint got no money left in my pocket LAL

Poshel ty na huj, job tvoju mat'!

Last edited by nämeless (2014-10-23 14:31:45)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#512 2014-10-23 23:04:12

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 38.0

lachesis wrote:

yo this language sounds familiar. when reading it, it reminds me of people shaking my elbow. do u have any idea how many poor homeless croatian people walks around here in denmark? just the other day an old lady shaked my elbow in mcdonalds while i was ordering food and asked me if i had some money on me. i felt sad for this woman and gave her like 2 usd lol.. after that she kept begging me.. so i gave her 1 more dollar.. and when i got my food, she then came back to me and shaked my elbow while i was eating and asked if i cud give her my food.. man i cudint say no to this old lady even tho i knew this old lady was just a mafia whore with a homeless team earning thousand usd a day. so i gave her my food and made a fake smile and deep inside my heart i was like, fuck croatia and all  the eastern european nations, and fuck their mothers and fuck their fathers and grandmothers who brought them to this earth. nothing but useless dumb trash among humans begging and begging and begging for money while they got their own money and wont share it. now dont shake my elbow ninja. same with u lecter and mccrank. i aint got no money left in my pocket LAL

u fat ass must have been seriously mad after he took your food from you sad(( u just mad cose u couldnt eat it on peace, you have to feed your fat stomach sad poor u smile btw. if that is true, why should your Queen visit our country 1-2 days ago?! moron :*

#513 2014-10-24 00:50:51

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows XP Firefox 32.0

Stop feeding the troll guys.
Obviously he is a person that likes to inflict pain to others so he could feel he has any type of control., therefore i conclude the lack of parential love, same as in simon's case, probably a child of divorced parents, badly treated in his first years, and one that saw pussy only on his telly. A very sad story. However his rage will bring catastrophic events in his life, so, he is the greatest enemy to his own persona.
The biggest problem is that he is quite brain limited, because people who like to express themselves as he does, in order to obtain attention are usually floating around 90 to 95 in IQ tests.
and no, overeating is not a solution kr......eep

#514 2014-10-24 05:03:46

user1942
Player
United States
Windows 8 Chrome 38.0

I love lachesis <333 cant you guys see he's making these games 1v1s interesting again?

#515 2014-10-24 12:34:20

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

George Clooney wrote:

Obviously he is a person that likes to inflict pain to others so he could feel he has any type of control., therefore i conclude the lack of parential love, same as in simon's case, probably a child of divorced parents, badly treated in his first years, and one that saw pussy only on his telly. A very sad story. However his rage will bring catastrophic events in his life, so, he is the greatest enemy to his own persona.
The biggest problem is that he is quite brain limited, because people who like to express themselves as he does, in order to obtain attention are usually floating around 90 to 95 in IQ tests.

ohh sweet, an IQ guy, it seems to me that people in europe have this issue when somebody tells them the truth. i told u something out of my own experience and u took it as ego and thought that i only said it to hurt u xd. so instead of saying something real or sensable to me or explaining me why eastern europeans begging for money 24/7 here, all u did was doing just the same as any1 else here in this part of world, writing and copieng some stuff from psychology about people inflicting pain on this and that, and oooh noo lack of empathy pew pew LOOL. u have to open ur eyes and remember that psychology is different in the east part of the world and whole asia. and ye about that IQ stuff u guys have here in europe, go put that IQ up ur ass loll. nobody cares about IQ, ive seen ur IQ tests, its just like a game, if i do it over and over, i wud get used to it and get like 180 IQ anyways XDDDDDD. compared to u, im a good looking boy bro, dark hair, white skin, dark eyes, muscle ripped body, when eating food my chin muscles goes out and girls looking at it 24/7, huge hands and strong as fuk. i got a girlfriend that looks like a star from hollywood, got goooooooooood friends in each part of the town around my area, everyday is like a friday to me chilling atleast 2 hours with my friends and get a laugh. my job is chilled out job where i just sit and work while listening to music and commenting to small ugly disgusting looking nerds like u on bf forums xdddddd. i got everything that i need in my life and the only moments where im not satisfied is when i forgot to buy a lighter when smoking some pibe. now open ur eyes and put ur copypast psychology away from here and tell me something about ur own life . ama wait for it XDDDDDDD

#516 2014-10-24 12:40:15

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 7 Chrome 37.0

i would like to share love with him smile

#517 2014-10-24 13:07:14

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

Ninja wrote:

u fat ass must have been seriously mad after he took your food from you sad(( u just mad cose u couldnt eat it on peace, you have to feed your fat stomach sad poor u smile btw. if that is true, why should your Queen visit our country 1-2 days ago?! moron :*

she visited ur country to see some mountains and beautiful places. she give a shit about u elbow shaking people lol. tssss talking like she knocked on ur door  XDDDDD

#518 2014-10-24 13:36:46

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 7 Chrome 38.0

lachesis wrote:
George Clooney wrote:

ohh sweet, an IQ guy, it seems to me that people in europe have this issue when somebody tells them the truth. i told u something out of my own experience and u took it as ego and thought that i only said it to hurt u xd. so instead of saying something real or sensable to me or explaining me why eastern europeans begging for money 24/7 here, all u did was doing just the same as any1 else here in this part of world, writing and copieng some stuff from psychology about people inflicting pain on this and that, and oooh noo lack of empathy pew pew LOOL. u have to open ur eyes and remember that psychology is different in the east part of the world and whole asia. and ye about that IQ stuff u guys have here in europe, go put that IQ up ur ass loll. nobody cares about IQ, ive seen ur IQ tests, its just like a game, if i do it over and over, i wud get used to it and get like 180 IQ anyways XDDDDDD. compared to u, im a good looking boy bro, dark hair, white skin, dark eyes, muscle ripped body, when eating food my chin muscles goes out and girls looking at it 24/7, huge hands and strong as fuk. i got a girlfriend that looks like a star from hollywood, got goooooooooood friends in each part of the town around my area, everyday is like a friday to me chilling atleast 2 hours with my friends and get a laugh. my job is chilled out job where i just sit and work while listening to music and commenting to small ugly disgusting looking nerds like u on bf forums xdddddd. i got everything that i need in my life and the only moments where im not satisfied is when i forgot to buy a lighter when smoking some pibe. now open ur eyes and put ur copypast psychology away from here and tell me something about ur own life . ama wait for it XDDDDDDD

The danish population are pretty famous of being limited, too much pot for you people! You can't get used to an IQ test.. They're changing the spatial properties, the pattern everytime, if we ignores the free ones on the internet, which is not legit! Lache, the reason why you wrote all this about your glorious life makes me feel the opposite.

#519 2014-10-24 13:53:22

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

SleveN wrote:

The danish population are pretty famous of being limited, too much pot for you people! You can't get used to an IQ test.. They're changing the spatial properties, the pattern everytime, if we ignores the free ones on the internet, which is not legit! Lache, the reason why you wrote all this about your glorious life makes me feel the opposite.

ofcourse u feel the opposite because not even in ur wildest dream u cud live a life like me. how do i know this? because i know there is a huge difference between u and me. im not ur regular video gamer nerd bro. u were like 15 years old  2 years ago. now ur probably 17 years old trying to show people ur grown with that english. this only shows how stupid u are. like u had no other experience in ur life ever. never knew a shit about life outside ur room and ur school where u learn this english. this is what im trying to explain to u people, all you on forums are nerds and ugly and thats what pisses me off mostly xd

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#520 2014-10-24 13:54:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 33.0

The fact that you feel the need to brag about your looks and physical attributes shows that you are just a douchebag <3

#521 2014-10-24 13:57:04

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

LOOOOOOOOOOL well, that george clowney brought it up so i had to open his eyes

#522 2014-10-24 13:57:17

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 33.0

lachesis wrote:

this is what im trying to explain to u people, all you on forums are nerds and ugly and thats what pisses me off mostly xd

So you're including yourself on this forum yeah? You're just one of us ugly nerds? Welcome to the party dude!

#523 2014-10-24 14:00:35

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

wellllllllllll im here just cuz when i read all u nerds talking about ur heros this and that all im doing is telling u the truth to open ur eyes and see the fact that im the best bf1942 inf  player and i will lleave this forum imediatly.

#524 2014-10-24 14:01:37

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#525 2014-10-24 14:05:17

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 33.0

lachesis wrote:

wellllllllllll im here just cuz when i read all u nerds talking about ur heros this and that all im doing is telling u the truth to open ur eyes and see the fact that im the best bf1942 inf  player and i will lleave this forum imediatly.

If you are indeed "the best" then why do you feel the need to come and validate it over and over? Why would "the best" care what others think? This game is so old and not many people play anyway. Why care what such a small amount of people feel? Sounds like you may have low self-esteem and self-image issues, which is quite obvious, and also quite sad since this is the internet.

#526 2014-10-24 14:11:04

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

well tbh with u, i dont even care about this game as much as u trying to illustrate it. i just get pissed off when nerds say stuff that aint true even if its about real life or about bf1942. so i just gotta drop some true comments to open their eyes. thats all xdd

#527 2014-10-24 14:14:00

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 33.0

lachesis wrote:

well tbh with u, i dont even care about this game as much as u trying to illustrate it. i just get pissed off when nerds say stuff that aint true even if its about real life or about bf1942. so i just gotta drop some true comments to open their eyes. thats all xdd

If you get pissed off what us nerds say on a forum about a game that you "don't even care about" then that is pretty sad. That... is definitely something to laugh about lmao.

#528 2014-10-24 14:17:06

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

HAHA, well i dont care about the game itself, but i do care about what the nerds are talking about cuz i seen some of you nerds in class rooms and how u talk. u talk like u know everything, sometimes believe that ur very clever or something, and thats what piss me off. just look at ur self right now, u see how u talk , u think ur smart or clever now with ur comebacks,. this is why im replying back to people like u xddd

#529 2014-10-24 14:18:37

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

just look at sleven, he thinks he is smart too. look at geroge clowny, he thinks he is smart with his psychology, look at ninja and rest of the kroations, they thing they smart with the language they speak on the forum all of a sudden. and in real life ur shit, if i look at u in real life u wud just cry and call ur mom and dad lol

#530 2014-10-24 14:27:30

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 33.0

I never claimed to be smart/clever with any comebacks and I'm sorry if you feel that I was. I'm not trying to be. I'm just being honest and trying to prove a point. And you're proving my point with every post you make. Thanks ^.^

#531 2014-10-24 14:27:43

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 7 Chrome 38.0

lachesis wrote:
SleveN wrote:

ofcourse u feel the opposite because not even in ur wildest dream u cud live a life like me. how do i know this? because i know there is a huge difference between u and me. im not ur regular video gamer nerd bro. u were like 15 years old  2 years ago. now ur probably 17 years old trying to show people ur grown with that english. this only shows how stupid u are. like u had no other experience in ur life ever. never knew a shit about life outside ur room and ur school where u learn this english. this is what im trying to explain to u people, all you on forums are nerds and ugly and thats what pisses me off mostly xd

Even though if I would be 15 years old I'm still more mentally mature than you. Everytime it seems like you're gettin offended by every statement that's directed towards you which makes me believe that my claims describing you are more and more reliable.
You're telling me and other people about life? I'm certainly not the one who already has r 100+ comments here, so tell me who is the nerd? Just accept the fact Lache, the only way you can feel superior in any kind of way is by writing nonsense here on forum. You're a failure but it's never too late to change.

#532 2014-10-24 14:40:28

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

SleveN wrote:

Even though if I would be 15 years old I'm still more mentally mature than you. Everytime it seems like you're gettin offended by every statement that's directed towards you which makes me believe that my claims describing you are more and more reliable.
You're telling me and other people about life? I'm certainly not the one who already has r 100+ comments here, so tell me who is the nerd? Just accept the fact Lache, the only way you can feel superior in any kind of way is by writing nonsense here on forum. You're a failure but it's never too late to change.

ofcourse i have 100+ comments, thats cuz atleast 10 people talks to/about me on the forum.  cmoonnnnnnnnnn sleven, this is the only thing i read from u, ''oh lache what im saying about u is true and everything u say is a lie, and im so smart with my english''. the fun thing is that i believe the only reason u say this about me is so i can stop talking about my real life. cuz i believe u get a pain in ur ass when u read how good of a life i got. but ok fine sleven, i will stop talking about my real life, and fine everything i said is a lie and so on. but now i actually wanna know about ur real life cuz it seem like u never talked about ur self. what do u do in real life? school friends girlfriends etc etc, can u tell me about it? now im really interested.

#533 2014-10-24 14:55:32

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 33.0

Sunshine wrote:
lachesis wrote:

If you are indeed "the best" then why do you feel the need to come and validate it over and over? Why would "the best" care what others think? This game is so old and not many people play anyway. Why care what such a small amount of people feel? Sounds like you may have low self-esteem and self-image issues, which is quite obvious, and also quite sad since this is the internet.

I would say the way he type is more attributable to those children that usually chatting and making duckface photos in social network like Facebook. Maybe this is the category to be the best in. smile

#534 2014-10-24 15:09:40

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

im still waiting for a reply from this sleven XDDDDDDDDD

#535 2014-10-24 15:11:57

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 7 Chrome 38.0

lachesis wrote:
SleveN wrote:

ofcourse i have 100+ comments, thats cuz atleast 10 people talks to/about me on the forum.  cmoonnnnnnnnnn sleven, this is the only thing i read from u, ''oh lache what im saying about u is true and everything u say is a lie, and im so smart with my english''. the fun thing is that i believe the only reason u say this about me is so i can stop talking about my real life. cuz i believe u get a pain in ur ass when u read how good of a life i got. but ok fine sleven, i will stop talking about my real life, and fine everything i said is a lie and so on. but now i actually wanna know about ur real life cuz it seem like u never talked about ur self. what do u do in real life? school friends girlfriends etc etc, can u tell me about it? now im really interested.

I'm a nerd with no friends and I have nothing to be ashamed for. I have no girlfriend and works good enough for me. Oops, I forgot I'm also lying about myself I guess we have something in common Lache. But I actually have no girlfriend and I'm already drowning in studies.
I'd like to keep my privacy life private, I just don't see the point of bragging about it, especially to fools like you which would make your life even more miserable than it already is.

Last edited by SleveN (2014-10-24 15:12:51)

#536 2014-10-24 15:14:24

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

u aint got no private life u faggot ass, now be quiet then if u dont wanna talk about ur own life. LOOL, + u aint nothing u can brag about. this is why its impossible for u to imagine me having good life.

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2014-10-24 15:17:57)

#537 2014-10-24 15:18:25

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 7 Chrome 38.0

lachesis wrote:

u aint got no private life u faggot ass, now be quiet then if u dont wanna talk about ur own life. LOOL

You can relate your privacy life to what ever you want to your prick and I'm definitely not going to share it with you my little retarded friend smile

#538 2014-10-24 15:18:32

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

but ok guys, im gonna stop bragging about real life stuff. lets stick to the bf1942 subject lol. im PROO

#539 2014-10-24 15:23:15

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 33.0

funny little boy sleven, u love to talk about other peoples life, but when u get asked about ur own life. u wont share it all of a sudden. u little dirty hoe HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

#540 2014-10-24 15:26:30

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 7 Chrome 38.0

Lache, Since it's friday I can actually tell you one thing. In a few more years I will have my master ship in Electrical engineering and I guess at this point I guess I've already forgot you ever existed. But I would like to have this thought of you in my mind; you, begging for weed inside at Christiania and a random guy who appears drops a fiveish to you while you are on your knees.

Board footer