seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

Re: Sweden

Aqualung wrote:
HoOK wrote:

Someone kill him....

You realize you're making my point for me right?

Hmmm, why did you change your status to "Fool" ?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2015-11-29 14:31:45

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

-1 for tuia for that thing

#33 2015-11-29 21:42:32

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

foJuLFW.jpg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2015-11-29 23:00:13

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

Sweden continues to dive off the deep end, head-first:

Shopping Mall Apologises After Requesting Giant Wall Mural Not Feature Islamic Veil

A Swedish shopping centre has been forced to apologise after insisting a wall mural they had commissioned did not feature a woman wearing a hijab. The secular organisation said they did not want to display religious symbols.

The shopping centre had commissioned the UNITY Burlov and Ungdomsgruppen Burlov youth groups from the Burlington area to paint a wall inside the local shopping centre, just outside Malmö.

The youngsters decided to draw a “diverse” range of people, but management saw it differently.

“It’s so horrible you almost can’t believe it’s true,” complained Pia Jönsson, whose husband Magnus Heberlein works for a local anti-racism group, in a post on Facebook.

“What kind of message are you sending to customers? How can you play into the hands of racists in such a disgusting way”, she added.

As the mural went up management called the youngsters into a meeting and explained that they did not want religious imagery in their building. The hijab was subsequently replaced with hair.

“The young people are angry and sad. They have grown up in this municipality, and are proud of its diversity and want to show it off as something beautiful. But they have been trampled on”, Ms. Jönsson wrote.

Speaking to SVT News Skåne, Ms. Jönsson’s husband, who works for the ‘Network Together in the Neighborhood’ anti-racism organisation, said:

“We think it’s very upsetting to censor young people’s work in this way… We want to promote solidarity and cohesion, and these young people want to emphasise that everyone has a place and will be accommodated here.

“When it becomes infected, it is very upsetting”.

Grosvenor Fund Management, a London-based firm which owns the shopping centre, put out a press release on Saturday apologising for what had happened.

“We apologise that a mural of a woman in a hijab was considered a religious symbol and was therefore altered,” they wrote.

“That the picture was changed was unfortunate. For us it is important to welcome all customers regardless of their religion, ethnicity or sex.”

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#35 2015-11-30 00:47:12

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Everyone of those that threw stones and stand around watching it should be put to death.

A bunch of sick, demented, twisted, religious pieces of shit you are.

#36 2015-11-30 01:26:49

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

So true Pit, totally agreed - hard to believe that such sad digusting shit still happens nowadays, mainly in Afghanistan n Pakistan afaik, saw such a video lately, could bear it just for a few seconds but it had a length of at least 5 mins.. same with a movie lately, title was "Desert Flower", about a lil girl which had to bear this genital cutting (made mainly in Africa afaik) with a rosty razor blade, man unbearable.. or that there are girls at age of 8 or 10 getting forced to marriage.. etc etc

These sickos refer to a god, man i mean what a god would tolerate such sick sad crap?! Sometimes it seems to me that religion is perhaps anyway just the desperate trial to give this lousy human existence a bit more sense n meaning, thats why i like the hindu and buddhi view, all they want from this world is to get out of all this sick bullshit once for all!!

#37 2015-11-30 02:05:37

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Count Combat,

I agree to you statement:

"These sickos refer to a god, man i mean what a god would tolerate such sick sad crap?! "

Here is a video that might explain it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17W1mJs … detailpage

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-30 02:13:31)

#38 2015-11-30 04:38:33

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

This explains quite a bit and also categorically refutes Hook's misguided assertion that "religion prohibits rape".  We can see here (again) that Islam not only doesn't prohibit rape but warmly embraces the notion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlW9Qq_zEc

Sheik Muhammad Al-Munajid: According to Islam, a wife needs to comply with her husband's desires in bed. The Prophet Muhammad said: "If a man calls his wife to fulfill his needs, she must come, even if she is by the stove," according to the Al-Tarmizi tradition. They issued a severe warning against to any wife who rebels against her husband in bed. The Prophet said: "If a man invites his wife to bed and she refuses, and he is angry at her, the angels curse her until she wakes up in the morning." This tradition was mentioned in the collections of Al-Bukhari and Al-Muslim. God is aware of men's needs. He knows that a man may have just come home, and maybe he desires something or maybe he saw something. He knows what this need is, and this is why he ordered the wife to consent to her husband, even if she is by the stove. Even if she is baking she must consent to him. Moreover, the Prophet Muhammad said to the woman: "Compare yourself to him, he's your paradise and your hell." Imam Ahmad passed this on in his true Hadith. The wife must consent to her husband's wishes and obey him.

The wife in the West is not obligated to do so. Moreover, a wife can be raped by her husband there. They claim that if he has sex with her against her will - this is rape! They consider this rape. They claim she must be willing. They claim that she must want it. There is a disagreement in the West on this issue. Some do give the husband the right to whatever he wants, but in many other cases they don't. Therefore, the wife doesn't submit to the man whenever he wants.

This brave young woman also gets it and provides the scriptural evidence used to justify these atrocious commandments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVmxpNBU0mk

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-11-30 04:42:40)

#39 2015-11-30 08:10:59

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

I have got a question to Bud. Is it safe to do such talks like you do here on the forum? I mean the real life. Is there a probability you could be prosecuted for this?

#40 2015-11-30 13:21:49

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

nämeless wrote:

I have got a question to Bud. Is it safe to do such talks like you do here on the forum? I mean the real life. Is there a probability you could be prosecuted for this?

Is it anything special you think about that i wrote?

I can write eu-immgrants had a fight with immigrants, but if write it like: zigenare (gypsies) had a fight with the multicultureinvaders, then i could be prosecuted for "hets mot folkgrupp"

If i say things that is whitin the law but is critical about immigration, multiculture etc, ill get marked as a racist, fascist etc, like i have wrote before i could get kicked out of the union and loose my job, the loose the job part is often by "made up reasons"

and if i was "important" enough in "society" i could get AFA after me.

AFA video, no subtitles im affraid but take a quick look and you get the meaning.

https://youtu.be/ttEavZDY4js

Last edited by bud (2015-11-30 22:34:24)

#41 2015-11-30 13:32:35

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Ohh and by the way, i can call our vice primeminister a cunt because she is not a minority group as its called, in sweden you can call white people what ever you like because we are now a second grade people. writing that we are a second grade people is also considered a racist way of speaking by the way. smile

edit: I want to say that even with all that is happening here in sweden, i dont blame the refugees, at least not the bulk of them. I think the blame is in the politicians hands, instead of reacting forcefully to things like rapes they just shush it down, one guy got a away with 20 days of community work after raping and beating 12 year old. Her mom found her bleeding from her vagina.

Last edited by bud (2015-11-30 13:59:46)

#42 2015-11-30 13:58:49

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

nämeless wrote:

Nobody gives a damn about the shit anyone writes in this forum. wink

#43 2015-11-30 14:43:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

bud wrote:

If i say things that is whitin the law but is critical about immigration, multiculture etc, ill get marked as a racist, fascist etc, like i have wrote before i could get kicked out of the union and loose my job, the loose the job part is often by "made up reasons"

That is what I mean. It's not difficult to realise you have pretty critical opinion considering migrants, mostly about those who prefer to migrate from their countries just for good life conditions and dole, even though there is no war in their countries. Some part of them are even consider their new homeland as a new area for ethnic banditism and implantation of their order. Just imagine that you are telling the same to your colleagues during the coffee break. Will it make them to think of you in a different way? Are you sure they will be ready to shake your hand? Will you be asked for a party? Is it possible it may worsen your reputation?

seventy wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Nobody gives a damn about the shit anyone writes in this forum. wink

You have to wait for Abmahnung now, Seventy. smile

#44 2015-11-30 14:50:00

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

scared-smiley-face.gif

#45 2015-11-30 14:52:40

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Ah, did you get it already?

#46 2015-11-30 15:25:28

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

nämeless wrote:

That is what I mean. It's not difficult to realise you have pretty critical opinion considering migrants, mostly about those who prefer to migrate from their countries just for good life conditions and dole, even though there is no war in their countries. Some part of them are even consider their new homeland as a new area for ethnic banditism and implantation of their order. Just imagine that you are telling the same to your colleagues during the coffee break.

Will it make them to think of you in a different way? Are you sure they will be ready to shake your hand? Will you be asked for a party? Is it possible it may worsen your reputation?

hmm usually people "feel out" each other rather carefully at first, its like that the port workers and grease monkeys etc feel one way, whilst the teachers and librarians stands in the other corner.

Now when our government has gone out with the statement of immidient collaps, the anti immigrant people dare to raise there voice much more then before.

There is also tricky social situations arising because of this, i have totally broken the contact with one of my sisters for example.

Last edited by bud (2015-11-30 15:28:24)

#47 2015-11-30 16:23:38

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

I feel out grease monkeys whenever I get the chance......just sayin..

#48 2015-11-30 16:30:45

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

heh worked as one for many years, best work i ever had smile

#49 2015-11-30 19:21:30

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Is it anything special you think about that i wrote?

I can write eu-immgrants had a fight with immigrants, but if write it like: zigenare (gypsies) had a fight with the multicultureinvaders, then i could be prosecuted for "hets mot folkgrupp"

and if i was "important" enough in "society" i could get AFA after me.

That is some Orwellian shit right there.  Thankfully in the US we have Constitutional protections against such insanity however these protections are quickly eroding, mostly as a result of a modern-day cancer called "political correctness".

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

Millenials = people born from 1980s to the early 2000s

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-11-30 19:22:49)

#50 2015-12-01 00:29:11

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Bud I too am sorry you have to endure such bullshit in your country...we have our own tang of the dookie here too....but like Aqua said...at least we have the freedom.

#51 2015-12-02 00:47:19

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Aqualung wrote:
tuia wrote:

It is appropriate to you americans because it focus in jewish influence in USA. Maybe you will be able to see the root cause after reading it.

Putting aside for a minute how insane your conspiracy theories are, we Americans quite like and appreciate the "Jewish influence" in our country and the world.  Most of us also don't view "blacks" as a homogeneous group as you have so eloquently demonstrated.  Your ignorance is only overshadowed by your overwhelmingly misplaced bigotry.  No matter though, Europe is about to reap exactly what it has sown, hope you like 'dem burkas!

4678316blackrape.jpg

#52 2015-12-02 00:50:17

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

PitViper wrote:

Bud I too am sorry you have to endure such bullshit in your country...we have our own tang of the dookie here too....but like Aqua said...at least we have the freedom.

3309298freedomofspeech.jpg

#53 2015-12-02 00:53:09

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Count ComBat wrote:

about a lil girl which had to bear this genital cutting (made mainly in Africa afaik) with a rosty razor blade, man unbearable..

What about rabbis sucking blood from babies' penis?

#54 2015-12-02 01:54:47

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

true, not that great either, hard to compare tho, the removal of the foreskin takes just half a sec and just a fast cut afaik, the female genital cutting takes a while longer and includes besides the lips also often (or always, not sure there) the clit, after this procdure they sew up the sore with thorns or in best case with a thread.. Anyway, must be painful like hell, imagine they snip around @ ur glans.. bahh just the imagination hurts already tongue

#55 2015-12-02 02:42:56

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

Tula - does your white-supremacist, neo-Nazi bullshit make you feel powerful?  Because to me it just makes you come across as a hateful nutjob. 

You seem to have some misplaced notions as to the racial/religious attitudes of Americans, allow me to clear this up for you. 

There are haters in every country/group but, for the majority of red-blooded Americans, the rules of thumb are as follows:

1. Protect yourself and your family
2. Live and let live 
3. Don't be a fucking arsehole

Don't mistake our kindness for weakness though.  We are kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to us, weakness is NOT what they will remember about us.

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-02 03:11:11)

#56 2015-12-02 02:50:34

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

tuia wrote:
Count ComBat wrote:

about a lil girl which had to bear this genital cutting (made mainly in Africa afaik) with a rosty razor blade, man unbearable..

What about rabbis sucking blood from babies' penis?

You are grasping at straws now Tula...

A quick google search will reveal:

1. There are very few Rabbis that perform this ritual.

2. The ritual was performed to MINIMIZE bleeding/pain/discomfort for the baby.

You're not seriously trying to draw a parallel between this and the barbaric Islamic crime of purposefully mutilating a young girl's genitalia in order to deny her ANY sexual pleasure, are you?

Some words on FGM (courtesy of Wikipedia):

The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans, removal of the inner labia, and in the most severe form (known as infibulation) removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid; the vagina is opened for intercourse and opened further for childbirth. Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth, and fatal bleeding.[10] There are no known health benefits.[11]

Last edited by Aqualung (2015-12-02 03:14:08)

#57 2015-12-02 03:02:30

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 42.0

tuia wrote:
PitViper wrote:

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/3309298 … speech.jpg

And once again, you've opened your mouth and removed all doubt as to who is the real fool.  Riddle me this... if Jews indeed "control the news", why is the overwhelming majority of the "news" cycles spent bashing Jews? 

Tula logic FTW.

#58 2015-12-02 17:31:29

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Aqualung wrote:
tuia wrote:
PitViper wrote:

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/3309298 … speech.jpg

And once again, you've opened your mouth and removed all doubt as to who is the real fool.  Riddle me this... if Jews indeed "control the news", why is the overwhelming majority of the "news" cycles spent bashing Jews? 

Tula logic FTW.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Reverse-Psychology

#59 2015-12-02 17:39:01

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

I saw one of these circumcision filmclip once, not in "detail" mind you but just a small girl her face before, under and after the act, and i will spend the rest of my life wishing i had never seen it.

#60 2015-12-04 03:08:55

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 42.0

Are you talking about clitoris circumcision? It would be the same as cutting you penis off. These are some sick son of a bitches, the blood thirst Mohammedans.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-12-04 03:09:58)

Board footer