#1 2012-10-20 09:18:03

almor
Player
Mexico

ADMIN G, YOUR MOTHER, BIO, A. ABUSE OF BANNING AND KICKING.

First I must say that I know I am wasting my time because i know action will not be taken.
This players do not respect #1 rule: THEY CHEAT
They dont respect other players and in a few words, they think rules dont apply to them.
I am posting this because i was banned:  I notice one of the admins changed his name to abuse other players and i said "WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE STILL" (He kicked like 5 players and 2 banned, myself included in 3 minutes of gameplay) He knew i was talking about him but i never actually said "G". I said he was Cheater, Camper and Pussy. The admin G asked me if i wanted 1 WEEK OR 1 DAY BAN? I did not answer him, and I was banned 1 week.
I think this could be the best server. Its funny that when they are not around, we have the most fun. They arrive and they start kicking and banning for no reason and players do not have voice or vote about anything. Not to mention playing is impossible because of the cheats, is so frustrating. Scores like 115 kills and 2 deaths, etc.
I suggest that once in a while, they lose their privileges until they understand that we play this game to have fun, maybe someone checking on them, and if they continue this way losing their admin rights for good.
I was talking to Latino-Alvarez recently and he mention that i should be admin, but i dont play that much. People know me playing and I never cross the line. I just think its so unfair. When they arrive to the game i usually leave, but i didnt this one time and look 1 week ban. If you care and you feel related to the things I just said please post here.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-10-20 09:49:00

Assi
Belgium
Website

Re: ADMIN G, YOUR MOTHER, BIO, A. ABUSE OF BANNING AND KICKING.

Quick side note: 95% of the players with top scores are not cheating.
Giving admin rights to someone who thinks like that would be 'funny'.

You should give some substantial examples of admin abuse because I didn't read any (except when you were insulting an admin).

#3 2012-10-20 10:02:38

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Amazing
It was me who banned you on a map, where i warned at least 5 times while your teammates were attacking our base constantly with quite a rage, from stuka, to wespe, to bf109, then i kicked those who were constantly doing it, after which i said in chat, "next one who baserapes will get a ban", i think that was quite clear, none of it were perm, your other "friend" got a week ban too for not responding to baseraping rule after i already kicked him ,if i recall twice ?
then your friend troll, cant remember his name started insulting, and you sticked to it , like a "fly on sh..t" ,and on my score (16:16:2) i think, you started insulting me for cheating, in fact , i have nothing to prove to you , next time, after such chat log, you will get a perm ban.understood ?

#4 2012-10-20 10:56:03

MightyZo0K
Germany

Almor you are such a funny guy. xD Love it when kids are starting to whine. THANK god that we are able to check logs ^^

#5 2012-10-20 11:11:35

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France

indeed Almor you deserve this ban how many time you insult me or call me cheater for nothing... and yes i ask to be admin but it was a joke dude come on you really have no potential or spirit to be one...
and btw you was suppose to write about me like yu said please enjoy here we are wink
see yu Almor dont forget this is just a game.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#6 2012-10-20 11:15:00

Dudeck
TBE
Poland

almor wrote:

The admin G asked me if i wanted 1 WEEK OR 1 DAY BAN?

almor wrote:

They arrive and they start kicking and banning for no reason and players do not have voice or vote about anything.

So did you have your voice or vote or not, I am a bit confused neutral

#7 2012-10-20 11:53:52

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

hello almor, as far as i know your a good guy and never anoying to anyone in the server. But in fact about the cheating part, that is total bullshit. no one of the admins will ever cheat or has an cheating history, its all pure skill (accept george his luck).

Lecter or Tuia will consider your ban.

#8 2012-10-20 11:54:56

Lecter

I cheated on my girlfriend...

#9 2012-10-20 11:57:19

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

thats not the kind of cheating where i was thinking about, because if you mean that i cheated on george 10x

#10 2012-10-20 11:58:51

Lecter

he likes it, it makes him feel important on a kinda distorted way

#11 2012-10-20 14:19:08

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Lecter wrote:

I cheated on my girlfriend...

Mine cheated on me. That s similar ..... isnt it

Timmos wrote:

thats not the kind of cheating where i was thinking about, because if you mean that i cheated on george 10x

You ll get home Timmie, and when you do, you will have to explain things, you mentioned only 6 to me, you bii...ch

Last edited by George (2012-10-20 14:19:25)

#12 2012-10-20 14:22:36

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

Timmos wrote:

no one of the admins will ever cheat or has an cheating history, its all pure skill (accept george his luck).

you mean *except* but im sure G is cheating somehow!!! ^_^

#13 2012-10-21 13:33:27

YourMother
High shit
Germany

Almor... you so often against the rules... and then i kicked you without reason... LÖL
I think i can say i never kicked without reason, you know 100% the rules (the kicked PPL (90%) see this other... that´s normal...
Sry but the next thing is i´m no Admin anymore... also not my Prob... but why my name stands here... it´s long time ago that we both have a prob...
...but when i see what happend last days... funny to see ... no support... or lately support... Admins banned each other, insult PPL (ok idiot is NO INSULT!!!!)

Sry but normaly when some guy is fair he must handle... but i didnt think that will happend...

But now i asked me really why... other not better then me, but stands all over? Also i wait of an answer... for the many complications... but i get no one... also was really my biggest fail too often on?!

Board footer